There is no proof of God ...

Every race has their own beliefs, religion, beauties, talents and ways, because each race is genetically different. Thus, They should hang on to their own genetic heritage..

That is why I am limiting my comments to Aryan racial "religion" which does not include the alien word "God" or "Geesus". These words were planted in the minds of Aryans to derail them from the Supreme Logic/Word/Law of their Creator. And is why Aryans go against the Logic/Word of Yahuah/YahShua. Thus there is a curse on them to be ruled over by those who hate them. And that is exactly where most Aryans are today.

At least Iran, meaning Aryan, is not as lost as most Europeans and their descendants in North America and other places.

A key to their lostness is the letter 'J', which was created to deceive them and derail them into serving and worshiping their real ememies.

2 key "j" words of deceit are Jesus, pronounced Geesus, and Jew, Jews, Judah etc.

Geesus is how the Edomites of Christ's time viewed Him, and considered Him to be an unfaithful seducing pig, and they still do.

So almost all self professed Christians are slandering the Real King every time they call Him Jesus.

On top of that, the Letter "j" facilitated Edomites et. al. into usurping the name of Aryan Biblical Israel to such an extent that almost all self professed Christians worship these self professed "Jews" to the extent of even mass murdering their Aryan blood relatives and other racial groups as well;

And, by inter racial breeding they are breeding themselves out of existence.

Humans are primates thus we are animals. It's in our nature as animals to exhibit neurotic behavior. We tend to create delusions and then base our actions on these delusions. I see human neurosis manifesting in the form of religion and the construction of societal structures that essentially function as cages, entangling us in false hierarchies that restrict our freedom and autonomy.

Your notion of "spirituality" is not really clear to me. You say, it is a sense of connection. Do you mean the connection to God (which is close to the usual understanding of the word) or connection between humans, a universal mindset that enables us to live together in a society?
Both. The connection with each other is “wide.” The connection with deep reality serves the connection with each other because of its highly convergent/interconnected nature (That is , I believe it to be, and modern thought in the form of quantum theory also tends to believe it to be). We must connect both deep and wide. In a way, each of us is a potential “fountain flowing deep and wide,”

But we may limit its depth and width by not understanding and appreciating and identifying with this notion/truth. Thus, not actualizing the potential to be a deep and wide “fountain.”

Humans are primates thus we are animals. It's in our nature as animals to exhibit neurotic behavior. We tend to create delusions and then base our actions on these delusions. I see human neurosis manifesting in the form of religion and the construction of societal structures that essentially function as cages, entangling us in false hierarchies that restrict our freedom and autonomy.
Do any other primates do this? I am unaware of any.

Not that I am aware of . . . why do you ask?
You referred to us a primates and said that it was in our nature that we create delusions and act upon them. So I thought maybe you had examples of primates who do this. I was just wondering.

You referred to us a primates and said that it was in our nature that we create delusions and act upon them. So I thought maybe you had examples of primates who do this. I was just wondering.
Most animals develop neurotic behaviors of some sort.

It took a mind to make a stick that some primates use as a toothpick. It took a mind to make my grade stakes - my grade stakes help me plot out a building. A building doesn't build itself - it needs a builder. A mind built the complexities of a universe. If you believe there is NO God - who built YOU?
My mother and father . . . who built you?

So others and Fathers are the designers and builders of the human race? Wonderful - go back to your cave.
I think you need to read a book or two . . . it's called Evolutionary Biology. The cave you speak of is designed for the ignorant like yourself in fact, Plato adequately explained people like yourself in his Cave Analogy.

The allegory of the cave is a powerful metaphor for the journey of enlightenment and the pursuit of knowledge. It suggests that most people are like the prisoners in the cave, unaware of the true nature of reality and clinging to their limited perceptions. Only through education and philosophical inquiry can one escape the confines of ignorance and see the world as it truly is.

So, what you say is that you believe your parents to be more ape, and your children more human than you?

I think you need to read a book or two . . . it's called Evolutionary Biology. The cave you speak of is designed for the ignorant like yourself in fact, Plato adequately explained people like yourself in his Cave Analogy.

The allegory of the cave is a powerful metaphor for the journey of enlightenment and the pursuit of knowledge. It suggests that most people are like the prisoners in the cave, unaware of the true nature of reality and clinging to their limited perceptions. Only through education and philosophical inquiry can one escape the confines of ignorance and see the world as it truly is.
OK, so you want to stay in the cave and sing the song of Evolution. In the meantime Evolution rendered no new evidence since Darwin wrote his book more than 150 years ago.
Today we have so many evidences that the living cell can never have developed into the complex unit it is.
Biological scientists are realizing that it is impossible for simple organisms to have developed into the living beings it is now.

The staunchest Evolutionists, such as Dawkins are now backtracking, and speak about pan-spermia, life evolved elsewhere in the universe and was seeded on Earth. They just do not know how a living cell could have evolved according to the theory of evolution.
Now, that is just on the point of the origin of life.
Once we go into the pre Cambrian explosion, we find that Biologists with the world's best PHD's eventually reject Evolution, and see evidence of God as the creator. One just have to read the book, In 6 days, to see why 50 previous atheist Evolutionists turned to the Bible as their answer and became Christian believers in Jesus.

Anyhow, these scientists will kick any evolutionists butt and chew bubblegum as they throw the evidence of a creator God on the table of atheism.

I personally dont care for any of the scientific evidence, but that God created the Universe, told Moses how He did it.
For instance Emanuel Kant wrote his thesis on the origins of the universe in 1755, and science only discovered in 1925 that Kant was correct!

Guess what, Kant took it from Genesis 1 and today these pompous evolutionist scientists on astronomy ect. dont even know they are using the Nebular theory that there is no God, yet their theories came out of Genesis!
Yip!
The Bible knew it all and the evolutionary scientists are totally unaware that they are investigating, measuring and describing the matter, forces and events of what YHWH authored in your scientific books.
Yeah, the joke is on the fool who say there is no God, yet he unknowingly received his information from this divine Creator, and sails his ship with the wrong flag of evolution.

Evolutionists are sooo funny!

Last edited:
OK, so you want to stay in the cave and sing the song of Evolution. In the meantime Evolution rendered no new evidence since Darwin wrote his book more than 150 years ago.
Today we have so many evidences that the living cell can never have developed into the complex unit it is.
Biological scientists are realizing that it is impossible for simple organisms to have developed into the living beings it is now.

The staunchest Evolutionists, such as Dawkins are now backtracking, and speak about pan-spermia, life evolved elsewhere in the universe and was seeded on Earth. They just do not know how a living cell could have evolved according to the theory of evolution.
Now, that is just on the point of the origin of life.
Once we go into the pre Cambrian explosion, we find that Biologists with the world's best PHD's eventually reject Evolution, and see evidence of God as the creator. One just have to read the book, In 6 days, to see why 50 previous atheist Evolutionists turned to the Bible as their answer and became Christian believers in Jesus.

Anyhow, these scientists will kick any evolutionists butt and chew bubblegum as they throw the evidence of a creator God on the table of atheism.

I personally dont care for any of the scientific evidence, but that God created the Universe, told Moses how He did it.
For instance Emanuel Kant wrote his thesis on the origins of the universe in 1755, and science only discovered in 1925 that Kant was correct!

Guess what, Kant took it from Genesis 1 and today these pompous evolutionist scientists on astronomy ect. dont even know they are using the Nebular theory that there is no God, yet their theories came out of Genesis!
Yip!
The Bible knew it all and the evolutionary scientists are totally unaware that they are investigating, measuring and describing the matter, forces and events of what YHWH authored in your scientific books.
Yeah, the joke is on the fool who say there is no God, yet he unknowingly received his information from this divine Creator, and sails his ship with the wrong flag of evolution.

Evolutionists are sooo funny!
Sorry, I just can't get with make-believe fairy tale stuff. Evolutionary Biology is alive and well, Atheist scientists such as Aron Ra have annihilated the ideas of Creationism as well as Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchens. I don't see Dawkins back peddling anywhere, perhaps you'd like to provide a link?

So, what you say is that you believe your parents to be more ape, and your children more human than you?
Obviously, you don't understand anything about Evolution and Natural Selection, which doesn't surprise me.

Not parents but ancestors. And the children of his descent will not be like him.

One view: "We will likely live longer and become taller, as well as more lightly built. We'll probably be less aggressive and more agreeable, but have smaller brains. A bit like a golden retriever, we'll be friendly and jolly, but maybe not that interesting. At least, that's one possible future.
Google Search 1 Mar 2022

1714732999280.jpeg

I agr
Sorry, I just can't get with make-believe fairy tale stuff. Evolutionary Biology is alive and well, Atheist scientists such as Aron Ra have annihilated the ideas of Creationism as well as Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchens. I don't see Dawkins back peddling anywhere, perhaps you'd like to provide a link?
I agree, the story that a frog could turn into a prince is a fairy-tale at best.
Or is it the amoba.. ape... whats that story again?

Obviously, you don't understand anything about Evolution and Natural Selection, which doesn't surprise me.
Obviously you don't understand anything about God, the intricate composition of cells, the fact that there can never spontaneously develop life out of primordial soup.
I was an atheist before pal. Until l learned how stupid Evolution is.
I then stumbled upon Genesis one in Emanuel Kant's nebular theory, and firsthand saw the predicament of scientists who say they have the answer. They have zero.
I read them all.
Tested them all, and the Bible is the only explanation that gets it correct..
You want to talk about creation with me for fun, we can always do it on a thread where we can explore the origin of the Universe, Evolution and the different scriptures such as the Bible, Quran, Gita, Upanishad, Book of the dead and even your scientific evolutionist's writings, such as the silly book of Hawkins where he claims Gravity is his god.

Not parents but ancestors. And the children of his descent will not be like him.
So You agree!
You believe your parents to be more Ape, and your children to be more Human than you.
Dont be so embarrased to admit that your parents were apes. Mine were created by God. From matter, given a spirit of life, created intelligent, created male and Female.
Evolution can not even explain how Male and Female humans came into existence.

However, I rejected evolution the day I read that Natural selection is the theory of where the fittest survives.
I then saw the flaw in this theory.
Death!
If evolution drives the strongest to survive, why do we still have death.
Should we not have passed that Rubicon?
Natural selection should have ensured by now that the workings of the cell would have selected the mechanisms to never age during rejuvenation and replication.
This proves evolution as false.
On the other hand, Genesis claims God created man as an immortal being covered in light. (image of God and they did not know they were naked)
That could not age, die, get sick etc.
This human life form were constructed from energy.

Mmmm, Now again I wonder where Stephen Hawkins came upon the thinking that gravity was the source of creation. The Bible say energy, gravity and light are the same thing.
Damnnnnn the Bible is good.

I agree, the story that a frog could turn into a prince is a fairy-tale at best.
Or is it the amoba.. ape... whats that story again?
What about virgin birth?
Ameba did change into ape and then a human. Your denial of science will not change anything.

Back