What do you look like?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Postmaster, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Quahom1

Quahom1 What was the question?

Sitting in the sun...in the UK...yeah. That will work :D

v/r

Q

2. thipps

thipps God Alone is Great

Felt more like dejavu. Ive never been to the states though. It must have been an American/British look alike:).

3. Raz0rClean

Raz0rClean Half-Bloomed Lotus

Sadly, I don't have any pictures on my computer (or even a scanner, for that matter), so I reckon I'll just describe myself.

I'm 17, turning 18 this June 7th (Four more days!). I ship out to the United States Navy on July 11th. I'm 5'4 with Strawberry/Dirty Blonde hair. Half-frame glasses, and a less-than-tanned complection. I wear comfortable clothes, play a lot of sports, and weigh in at 140 perfectly. I've got blue eyes that look almost black, and am always smiling.

4. Bandit

Bandit Well-Known Member

that is cool. you dont have to have a pic here:)
    Have a great 18th birthday there. I wish you all the best in the Navy too mate.
    Welcome to CR Razor!

5. Quahom1

Quahom1 What was the question?

Good luck in the blue water fleet shipmate, and Welcome to CR.

v/r

The puddle pirate, Q

6. Geist

Geist I am oblivion

Might aswell describe myself aswell.

I am 5ft 4" tall I'm 16 yaers old. I have brown hair with two natural highlights at the front. My eyes are blue like a deep ocean and I mostly wear black clothes. I look like I have a constant blush on my face and I hate that. I don't smile much in pictures and am only ever happy when I'm with my boyfriend Richie-kun as I fondly named him.

7. path_of_one

path_of_one Embracing the Mystery

I think it's probably a good idea to post a picture of me, since for some reason lots of people always think I'm a guy- LOL.

So, here's me. Except now my hair is black, but about the same length. I change it up every so often. ;) My wonderful hubby took this picture a couple years ago and it's very me, except I don't wear khaki that often (I'm mostly a white/black/red girl). But the setting and all (up in our local mountains)... yeah, very me. My eyes aren't really visible, but they're ice blue (I've been told a lot I have eyes like a Husky dog- I guess I'll take that as a compliment), and that's about as tan as I ever get. All that northern European heritage leaves me kinda translucent. :p

Fun to see everybody- Brian does remind me of a rock star. I think it's the jacket and hair. I have a few "rock" pictures of my own (I play bass and we have fun with the camera sometimes)- I think that's one of my alter-egos. :)

Attached Files:

• scan.jpg
      scan.jpg
      File size:
      99.4 KB
      Views:
  8. iBrian

iBrian Peace, Love and Unity Admin

Nice to see you humanised, too, path_of_one. :)

Sounds like you have great eyes, too - if it's not a silly question, would you say there's something almost feline about them?

And a bass player? Nice - we'll have to see about setting up a CR band sometime, as bananabrain also plays - new thread for that, I think. :)

PS - Geist - do feel free to post a pic if you can, and should anyone have any problems posting photos up, you are more than welcome to send myself a copy to resize and post up for you: brian_that_is_brian@hotmail.com

9. Geist

Geist I am oblivion

I will once I can find a recent one where I am smiling!!

Might get one up by the end of the weekend if I can get some done.

10. path_of_one

LOL- never really thought about it- you be the judge! This is one of the only close-up type pictures I have- most are too far away to really show facial features much. Guess this one would have been better to show what I look like, but the other one was just so much more me-ish. This one makes me think of a toothpaste commercial or something. :p

Attached Files:

11. iBrian

Well, there's certainly something intriging about those eyes - good job it's in black and white, as with ice-blues that must be quite some stare you have. :)

Nothing wrong with frowning or gloomy. :)

12. Geist

Geist I am oblivion

Well all the pics I have got are from when I was 1 - 12 so there is no way I'm posting any of them up :p

path_of_one it would look really cool if you photoshoped that picture making the eyes yellow or bright blue or bright green.

13. path_of_one

Heh- well, bright blue wouldn't be that far off their natural color. Except occasionally they turn teal or grey, or get gold in the center by the pupil. Depends on what I'm wearing, the lighting, and sometimes my mood.

I haven't the faintest idea how photoshop works. I'm kind of technologically challenged. :eek:

14. Geist

Geist I am oblivion

I used to know until we got rid of photoshop 7 and got another one :eek:

15. Bandit

Bandit Well-Known Member

Path, you look like one of the newscasters around here or like one of the girls on the weather channel.
    can i have your autograph?:)

16. foreversearching

foreversearching peace upon everyone

Hi I've only just found this bit,

This is me

Attached Files:

• me.jpg
      me.jpg
      File size:
      40.7 KB
      Views:
  17. iBrian

Nice to see you humanised, too, foreversearching. :)

However, now that I notice that you are from Lancashire, I feel obliged to reveal that I am from Yorkshire, and thus must now make war with you. ;)

18. foreversearching

foreversearching peace upon everyone

Hello I, Brian,
    lol well thats nice isn't it?! :mad:

I love Yorkshire :)

Lisa x

19. path_of_one

Heh. And today the weather here is... ta-da! Sunny and hot. Like nearly all of the spring and summer days here in so Cal.

20. iBrian

Historians claims that the War of the Roses ended around 500 years ago - but all Lancastrians and Yorkshire people know this to be false. :D

Btw - path_of_one and foreversearching, you both look great in those pictures, and I'm so surprised that no one has said that CR has babes - are we all too high-brow for that? :)