Jesus son of Krishna?

They diagnosed me with intrarterial aseptal aneurysm. Asprin was recommended. :(

Nothing ashtonishing. Our sky may be the same but our religions are not. You have to worship your only jealous Gods (talking of monotheistic religions). All those who do not, suffer in hell for eternity. We have no such obligation. We can worship a thousand Gods or Goddesses, three, one, or none (with no deleterious consequences). Our Gods and Goddesses do not mind if others do not worship them.

Which, as pointed out, is a cultural difference. It is nearly impossible to separate religion and culture, and thus, as you intimate, the psychosocial behaviors from one culture to another are radically different in many respects. I often wonder if the incidences of shame issues, self-loathing, lack of self-acceptance as well as the existence of the so called right wing authoritarian personality type isn't the result of the combination of western culture and Christianity.

Namaste and thanx Senthil for the info...

I'm not believing Christ and Krishna as the same....but as one. this is my path, my mountain.

Unity in diversity. We should all take the classes at the Unidiversity level...

And I believe in neither, for that is my path. Belief in Krishna is of the Vaishnava school of Hinduism, and belief in Christ is of Christianity. Since I am of neither, I believe in neither, but you're free top go ahead. :)

Nothing ashtonishing. Our sky may be the same but our religions are not.

Exactly. Because there are very different cultural traditions behind them. And cultures project themselves into God. Truly, man made God in his own image. :)

Besides there are some 20 languages of over 10 million speakers, ..
22 official languages, 26 other local languages and dialects which are spoken by more than a million people, total 1,200 million speakers, and 12 scripts (if I am not wrong). That is India.

That is what the books say. Eight he married in a regular fashion, and rescued 16,000 from a demon. They had nowhere else to go, their families would not accept them back, so Krishna obliged. Jesus may have been one of their progeny, don't know for sure.

There are three world scriptures:
1. Judeo-Christian Bible
2. Muslim Koran
3. Hindu Vedic Literatures.

BELOW IS A DEPICTION OF THE Judeo-Christian GOD:
2257cc311f63cc9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BELOW IS A DEPICTION OF THE Muslim GOD:
2257cc311f63cc9.jpg

BELOW IS A DEPICTION OF THE Hindu GOD (here with his brother Balarama aka Sankarsana, along with herds of cattle and also other village cowherd boys):
krishna-balram-psu360001683-small-original-imaejfhzgfxrmtta.jpeg

Back