Aggadah Study

dauer

Reaction score
In the recent dialogue I had with BB I suggested examining an aggadah, in this case a story from the Talmud, but it's one I don't have immediate access to in translation from the aramaic. However, I do have access to a few others, and there's one I have in mind for taking a closer look at here if there's enough interest. If this is something you are interested in, please post saying so, also whether you think you would be more actively or passively involved. Thank you.

Dauer

I don't know much about this, but I am interested .... would you explain a little more about what Aggadah Study means .... aloha nui, poh

I'm interested, and will try to have an active participation.

Poh,

Aggadah is the non-legal stuff of the Talmud, as opposed to halachah which is all the legal stuff. I was going to present a story in the Talmud about Hazal. At this point I'm thinking I'm going to hold off on this and present it at some point in the interfaith text study when it's up and running.

Dauer

mahalo dauer - please let me know when you do this so I can follow it and learn .... aloha nui, poh

Back