Challenge to unbelievers and those in false relgions...

Quahom1 said:
And thanks to you too. (btw, y'aint goin') hmm first serious use of contractions by me, that I can recently recall...better work on that...

I'll unpack me case then.

Sorry, contractions? What do you mean?

Snoopy.

Snoopy said:
I'll unpack me case then.

Sorry, contractions? What do you mean?

Snoopy.

It is an inside joke, I am certain you will get inside of, in time...

YO-ELEVEN-11 said:
Wow, This is interesting.

It reminds of TV show I saw once called "Way of the Master", with former "child actor " (Kirk Cameron) and some british guy.

They would walk the streets with a camera and ask people if they felt that they were a good person or not and quote what Jesus said about "sin" and "goodness" and then ask the person to compare thier actions in life to what Jesus said and to ask themselves if they still considered themselves a "good person" or not. I think I may have seen it on one of those christian stations.

What you wrote reminds me a lot of that show. I have not taken the test yet, but I will take it just out curosity.

Terrence, did you get that info from that show?

Yep! I'm very familar with that show. In fact, 3 years ago I heard Kirk preach the gospel and got saved.

Snoopy said:
Hi Terrence,

Not sure if I had said I wouldn't be going.

I think that if you did want non-Christians to take this test then it would be best if you started a thread in a more general forum, as has been suggested. I think you would need to rephrase your sales pitch a bit though. As to how much hell you might unleash, I couldn't say; I understand that this is a rather civilised website.:)

To answer your question: Am I concerned? Well, this being the Christianity forum, my short (polite!) answer is (obviously?) no. A slightly longer answer would be that the "test" is presumably based upon premises with which I probably do not concur and so the test and its "results" are meaningless (to me). At which point I feel I should stop (but you did ask). Maybe I'll just stay away from this forum; perhaps I've been peeking over garden walls too much.:eek:

As an aside, I didn't get an email notification for this posting, sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't. Any explanations anyone?

Snoopy.

OK. Thanks for checking it out tho!

Well I tried to follow the link to your Myspace page but got the message that you either deleted your account there or got yourself banned :p

Tao proposes that there are no untruths. There are Greater and Lesser truths.
I like that idea. I also find it to be a Greater truth.

PS: I am probably hellbound and glad of it if heaven is full of the majority of "Christians" I have met.

[FONT=Courier New,Courier,mono] are we purposely suppressing the truth in hopes that we might not have to conform to it? [/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New,Courier,mono][/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New,Courier,mono]- Terrence[/FONT]
And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite Daniel 2;44 .............. so talking about truth inline with the bible, many who say that they are christians refuse to recognize that Jesus is now a reigning king in Gods heavenly kingdom goverment , and that Jesus was given the kingship in 1914 right on time in line with bible prophecy and chronology . and that is the truth , but many who call them selves christians try to supress this truth and prevent others from knowing about the truth .
(Daniel 7:14) And to him there were given rulership and dignity and kingdom, that the peoples, national groups and languages should all serve even him. His rulership is an indefinitely lasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom one that will not be brought to ruin.................... now that is TRUTH.
(Isaiah 9:7) To the abundance of the princely rule and to peace there will be no end, upon the throne of David and upon his kingdom in order to establish it firmly and to sustain it by means of justice and by means of righteousness, from now on and to time indefinite. The very zeal of Jehovah of armies will do this....................Yes the very zeal of Jehovah has done this and that is the truth.
(Isaiah 52:13) Look! My servant will act with insight. He will be in high station and will certainly be elevated and exalted very much.

Well I tried to follow the link to your Myspace page but got the message that you either deleted your account there or got yourself banned :p

Tao proposes that there are no untruths. There are Greater and Lesser truths.
I like that idea. I also find it to be a Greater truth.

PS: I am probably hellbound and glad of it if heaven is full of the majority of "Christians" I have met.

Most likely the "majority" of those you met, weren't either, or...

v/r

Joshua

Back