Universe 2 calling Universe 1

soulatom

Reaction score
A cosmic trigger event is occurring on the 17th of October 2006.

This is the beginning, one of many trigger events to come between now and 2013.
An ultraviolet (UV) pulse beam radiating from higher dimensions in universe-2 will cross paths with the Earth on this day. Earth will remain approximately within this UV beam for 17 hours of your time. This beam resonates with the heart chakra, it is radiant fluorescent in nature, blue/magenta in colour. Although it resonates in this frequency band, it is above the colour frequency spectrum of your universe1 which you, Earth articulate in. However due to the nature of your soul and soul groups operating from Universe-2 frequency bands it will have an effect.
The effect is every thought and emotion will be amplified intensely one million-fold. Yes, we will repeat, all will be amplified one millions time and more. Every thought, every emotion, every intent, every will, no matter if it is good, bad, ill, positive, negative, will be amplified one million times in strength. What does this mean ? Since all matter manifest is due to your thoughts, i.e. what you focus on, this beam will accelerate these thoughts and solidify them at an accelerated rate making them manifest a million times faster than they normally would. For those that do not comprehend. Your thoughts, what you focus on create your reality.
This UV beam thus can be a dangerous tool. For if you are focused on thoughts which are negative to your liking they will manifest into your reality almost instantly. Then again this UV beam can be a gift if you choose it to be.
Mission-1017 requires approximately one million people to focus on positive, benign, good willed thoughts for themselves and the Earth and Humanity on this day. Your thoughts can be of any nature of your choosing, but remember whatever you focus on will be made manifest in a relatively faster than anticipated time frame. To some the occurrences may almost be bordering on the miracle.
All we ask is positive thoughts of love, prosperity, healing, wealth, kindness, gratitude be focused on. This UV beam comes into full affect for 17 hrs on the 17th of October 2006. No matter what time zone you are in the hours are approximately 10:17 am on the 17th of October to 1:17 am on the 18th October. The peak time will be 17:10 (5:10 pm) on the 17th October. You do not need to be in a meditative state through out this time, though would be beneficial. The main key time no matter what time zone you are in will be the peak time of 17:10 (5:10 pm). Perhaps at this time if you can find a peaceful spot or location to focus. The optimum is out in the vicinity of grounded nature, likened to that of a large tree or next to the ocean waves. Focus on whatever it is you desire. What is required for the benefit of all Earth and Humanity is positive thoughts of loving nature. We call this UV beam trigger event, "818" gateway. Please forward this message to as many people as you know who will use this cosmic trigger event to focus positive, good willed thoughts. We require approximately 1-million people across globe to actively participate in this event. Please use whatever communication mediums you have at your disposal. Reach out to as many people as possible. We require1-million plus people at the least to trigger a shift for humanity from separation and fragmentation to one of unification and oneness.
This is your opportunity to take back what is rightfully yours i.e. Peace and Prosperity for all Earth and Mankind. This is a gift, a life line from your universe so to speak, an answer to your prayers. What you do with it and whether or not you choose to participate is your choice. Mission1017 Raphiem/Blue
see the unseen - hear the unheard - speak the unspoken - touch the untouched, know the unknown - be the unbeing

;)
P.s. Passing on regards from MagnetMan to past friends.

:confused: What belief system is this even in? Universe 2? And isn't ultraviolet light always coming down from the sun 24/7?

If you would, elaborate or provide a link so as I might satisfy my curiosity.

YO-ELEVEN-11 said:
Gonna give this a try, just hope nobody makes me MAD today.
:D
YO, nobody can MAKE you mad, it is a choice....

I thank U2 for inititiating the beam, and hold them in the light as well.

wil said:
YO, nobody can MAKE you mad, it is a choice....

I thank U2 for inititiating the beam, and hold them in the light as well.

Should I give Bono a call? Maybe we can end world hunger and AIDS.

NANOO...NANOO...!

BTW, magnetman is having a hard time getting away from his current situation to give us all his best regards as he is firmly stuck to my fridge !

flow....:p

Dondi said:
Should I give Bono a call? Maybe we can end world hunger and AIDS.

If UV got his # I'd say aye.

n no worries yo!

I41 approve of any attempt to get 1, 100, 1mm people to think positively and reduce, eliminate negative thinking for even a little bit....

And 2me the logic follows. If we can get 1mm thinking, focusing positive thoughts, it has 1mm times the energy of one doing it.

And if they are doing that, they are not whining, complaining, shooting or killing....it has to help.

Simplicity at it finest.

flowperson said:
NANOO...NANOO...!

BTW, magnetman is having a hard time getting away from his current situation to give us all his best regards as he is firmly stuck to my fridge !

flow....:p
flow, do you really want those sarcasim vibes amplified a million times across the universe!! OK, I am thinking bland thoughts for one minute to negate the effects. :)

luna

By the way, want timezone is referred to in the original article?

I thought the indication was it was a rolling event...as the beam is coming from specific source (U2) and we are rolling around under it...so max effect would be like 'noon' to us...

Look how astute those from U2 are. They realize the arrogance of us earthlings, knowing that we would see ourselves as U1

What the heck is going on? What are you people talking about? What about U3 or U571?

I, for one, was angry then depressed today, followed by a little of despair then acceptance, followed by hunger. They picked a fine day for this thing to happen.

lunamoth said:
flow, do you really want those sarcasim vibes amplified a million times across the universe!! OK, I am thinking bland thoughts for one minute to negate the effects. :)

luna

I am also having a quiet time at present to seek repentance for my aberrant behavior patterns, which I still have and experience from time to time, even at my advanced age....And, I can hear the gentle and soothing flutter of your lovely and delicate wings as I meditate at my keyboard... and I thank you dear heart for your universal concerns. These sorts of spontaneous acts of balancing effort are sorely needed in today's world.

BTW. I heard snippets of an hour long interview/call-in show on an NPR station today with Katherine Schori, the Bishop who will be installed as the leader of the American Episcopal Church in November. She is brilliant, quick, well-reasoned, and may I say just that small bit of hearing her speak sense from my radio did alot to brighten my hopes for our collective future. May G-d protect her and guide her on her way safely through the quagmire.

flow....great big smiley face

moseslmpg said:
What the heck is going on? What are you people talking about? What about U3 or U571?

You don't know what U571 is:confused: Why are you even posting on this forum!!!!;)

What are they teaching in colleges these day???;)

Snoopy.

flowperson said:
...may I say just that small bit of hearing her speak sense from my radio did alot to brighten my hopes for our collective future...
While it 'appears' daily that the world is in turmoil, that we are on a slippery slope, that the spiral seems to be funneling down....those are appearances and perceptions...

Every day if we are aware we also get glimmers or radiant glows of the brilliance of our future. In some of these leaders, in many of our children, out of the mouths of babes if we have ears to hear, if we take a moment to reflect, to contemplate gratitude we can see that all that is is just right behind the viel waiting to express.

I am in awe of what is and look forward to every moment...

In our infinite universi

Snoopy said:
You don't know what U571 is:confused: Why are you even posting on this forum!!!!;)

What are they teaching in colleges these day???;)

Snoopy.

How many rings are in the average Oak of old growth...they think that is important for students to know, instead of how to cut the bastard down and keep hearth and home warm with a chord or two of it...

Priorities Snoop....

Theory and practical are like cup and saucer (the yin and yang of pottery).:)

Snoopy.

Back