Tip Toeing to Mary

Quahom1

What was the question?
Reaction score
Wouldn't you love to know what she is discussing? :)

Attachments

• Talking.jpg
    Talking.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 412
That is so cute. Even though I am not Catholic, I can see what you are getting at Q, with the eye opening comment (I think). :) Perhaps a little more about opening our hearts and minds, like a child, and a little less about worrying about the whys and wherefores of doctrine and the proper way to talk to God...

For some reason, I always connected more with Mary Magdalene than with Mother Mary, but I still find it comforting- the thought of a female of importance. Though God is not gendered to me, and I love Jesus, I like the idea that there is spiritual guidance we can gain from the feminine as well as the masculine.

The photo is heart-warming. The location and date represent so much more. Just think, when this was printed New Orleans hadn't changed for hundreds of years. Yes, Septmber 11 will always stick in our minds and we will never forget New Orleans.

Great photo. Thanks.

The photo is heart-warming. The location and date represent so much more. Just think, when this was printed New Orleans hadn't changed for hundreds of years. Yes, Septmber 11 will always stick in our minds and we will never forget New Orleans.

Great photo. Thanks.

Oh, I didn't even notice the place and date...good observation Pattimax.

luna

Back