Matrixism - A religion based on The Matrix

Matrixism is a crock of a manufactured religion if I ever saw one. There is nothing at all genuine about it.

Blizzard & 17th,

3)People often overdose and die as a result of using heroin.

4)It is nearly impossible to overdose on LSD. There has never been a case of someone dying from an LSD overdose.

Letting people believe that these two classes of drugs are comparable is not only wrong it is irresponsible. ... but I digress.

People have NEVER overdosed using LSD? Sure about that one?

Almost impossible to overdose on acid? LOL... It is very possible.

Shall we count, Accidental death, suicide and homicide? Also from overdose you can expect repiratory failure also hyperthermia... The average lethal dose for humans ranges from 0.2mg/kg to over 1mg/kg taken orally. Obviously peoples opinions on the amount vary and people are built up differently... If you take more than the body can handle you WILL over dose I have seen it happen tons of times.

I have taken more acid tabs and drops then I can count in my life time... So I am not saying "Booo down with acid, you lunatic it is going to kill you!!!" I am saying you CAN over dose, been there, done that got the t-shirt, forgot most of it...

Matrixism is a crock of a manufactured religion if I ever saw one. There is nothing at all genuine about it.

By now, people should be aware of the discussions in Physics about whether the world is a simulation or not.
How many have studied the many accounts of the Near Death Experiences?
How many have thought about "Paradise" in the Bible? How it is a timeless situation?
How many have considered that the greater reality and truth involves the timeless and eternity?
Have you thought about these issues?
Have you looked at Einstein's statements about time and matter? Others since?
Before posting judgements on this issue..?
The Wachowski's presented a cinematic illustration of Truth to the world.
In the same year the work of physicist Julian Barbour was also released, titled, "The End of Time".
Check it out. This book needs to be listed with the other cited works concerning "Matrixism".
20201031_133149~3.jpg

Last edited:
What I look to get out of religion is an understanding of this world....the one I live in.

As a pinball getting bounced around between the bumpers. I want to learn to use the flippers to keep from going down the drain.

If something happens when I wake up on the other side...if I redrawn...or have a new reality to deal with I will...then... Not now.

Until then I have zero goals of becoming a rapist or mass murderer and I will continue to work on a comfortable life for those around me.

Have you thought about these issues?
Have you looked at Einstein's statements about time and matter? Others since?

Yes, but you first. What are your thoughts? What did you get from reading the book?

Oh and welcome to the forums! Want to post an intro to the introductions forum?

Reactions: wil
Yes, but you first. What are your thoughts? What did you get from reading the book?

Oh and welcome to the forums! Want to post an intro to the introductions forum?

Thanks for the welcome. WIl... I direct people to www.nderf.org where you can read of others stories of when they died and returned back to this life. Scroll down there and check out "Latest NDE Stories".

I will tell this to people regarding Christ's atonement for us on the cross.
"Saved" means rescued, as by Another.
"Grace" means, "Unmerited Favor".
It's a hostile world, but God is on your side if you will turn to Him.

Every program has a Programmer of it, just as every creation a Creator.
Jesus states, "The Father Himself loves you."

We find ourselves in this evolved organic situation, because of what the chief rebel instigated in another timeline, concerning Adam. "The first man". Which is why I referred to the book above.

Thanks for the welcome. WIl...

I welcome you as well.

You do realize that this thread, until your post, had been dormant for almost 15 years and that the member whose post you responded to has not been on the forum for that amount of time as well?

Welcome @Geo

Perhaps it's a revival? What's the harm, lol?

Do you take this stuff seriously? Personal posts are preferred to 'link stacking and book hurling'. I mean, you've got to give me a good reason to cut out time to read books about this stuff?

Do you go with @DynoMight in favouring hallucinogenics, or do you side with @Blizzardry as preferring opiates in this quest? Or aren't drugs necessary?

Am genuinely interested to know more about why/how a person relates to 'Matrixism' as a religion, in the Christian context you seem to frame it.

Is this take on Adam's creation related to the 13th Archon 'Laldaboeth/Saklos' in the Gospel of Judas? Essentially, we are the victims of an evil false creator god. Is this where you're coming from with this?

Last edited:
Gospel of Judas:

125908421_3816873005030446_6646357023205689569_n.jpg
Sorry.
Not familiar with the "Gospel of Judas", nor should I take it seriously I feel, as it is a spurious writing.

Here are some questions people should ask.
-
Seeing that Paradise is a timeless situation, should we consider that Adam was not like us pre Fall? That he was both a luminous and, in an Angelic situation?
In the book "The End of Time" by Julian Barbour he speaks of various timelines and realities therein which can occur from the main. Which I believe is what the chief rebel intended when he caused Adam to sin.

If you will research "Stars" in the Bible, you can see how they represent both angels and people alike, from Genesis to Revelation. Including the Lord Himself.
Think about our situation in this current world, since the Fall.

We share the same "survival instinct" as every other organism on the planet. Yet, even though as believers, we should understand that there is a greater reality and truth involving the timeless and eternity.

Life certainly is more and other than this short organic experience, in time and space, here in this world.
And in fact, scriptures offer support for our understanding that we are more, and other, than this temporary organic form.
(Daniel 12:3, Revelation 12:4, Revelation 22:9)

Others.
Most Physicists since Einstein tell us that time and space are merely the way our organic brain thinks.
Einstein states that, "There is no room for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality."

Julian Barbour gives us examples of how time is a matter of continous moments, there is no past or future, how timelines can be compared to grid lines on a map, allowing for deviations which can occur off the main.

Kind of like side roads off of the main road, or freeway. Later on in the book he delves into the complicated mathematics of the situation which has brought welcoming revues from other Physicists.
We can know as well that we are in the simulation, or program, of which the Physicists speculate about.

Since our future, that of the world, has been shown to us in the prophetic verses in the Bible, we can understand that this, "bio organic", world is a program.
Every program has a Programmer of it, just as every creation, a Creator.

The devil, as we know, is referred to as "the ruler", and "the god of" this world.
The Matrixist should understand that this has to do with time and space... and our organic manifestation herein.

Which is what the devil, the rebel, "covering cherub", (Ezekiel 28), intended.

Last edited:
Reactions: RJM
Not familiar with the "Gospel of Judas", nor should I take it seriously I feel, as it is a spurious writing.

It wasn't spurious to its author...

It is often considered to be a "Gnostic" gospel, i.e. it presents a similar world view as the one in The Matrix. There's a section on this site about similar ancient texts from the early Christian era. A bit like the rumors Neo heard about Trinity's and Morpheus' exploits prior to his meeting them?

Why should we ask these questions? Can't you just present your views? This is an Interfaith Dialogue forum. We discuss and learn about each other's faiths, but we do not seek to convert.

View attachment 2296 Sorry.

-
Seeing that Paradise is a timeless situation, should we consider that Adam was not like us pre Fall? That he was both a luminous and, in an Angelic situation?
In the book "The End of Time" by Julian Barbour he speaks of various timelines and realities therein which can occur from the main. Which I believe is what the chief rebel intended when he caused Adam to sin.

If you will research "Stars" in the Bible, you can see how they represent both angels and people alike, from Genesis to Revelation. Including the Lord Himself.
Think about our situation in this current world, since the Fall.

We share the same "survival instinct" as every other organism on the planet. Yet, even though as believers, we should understand that there is a greater reality and truth involving the timeless and eternity.

Life certainly is more and other than this short organic experience, in time and space, here in this world.
And in fact, scriptures offer support for our understanding that we are more, and other, than this temporary organic form.
(Daniel 12:3, Revelation 12:4, Revelation 22:9)

Others.
Most Physicists since Einstein tell us that time and space are merely the way our organic brain thinks.
Einstein states that, "There is no room for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality."

Julian Barbour gives us examples of how time is a matter of continous moments, there is no past or future, how timelines can be compared to grid lines on a map, allowing for deviations which can occur off the main.

Kind of like side roads off of the main road, or freeway. Later on in the book he delves into the complicated mathematics of the situation which has brought welcoming revues from other Physicists.
We can know as well that we are in the simulation, or program, of which the Physicists speculate about.

Since our future, that of the world, has been shown to us in the prophetic verses in the Bible, we can understand that this, "bio organic", world is a program.
Every program has a Programmer of it, just as every creation, a Creator.

The devil, as we know, is referred to as "the ruler", and "the god of" this world.
The Matrixist should understand that this has to do with time and space... and our organic manifestation herein.

Which is what the devil, the rebel, "covering cherub", (Ezekiel 28), intended.
I think the Spirit dimension 'weaves' the temporal/spacial dimension of nature to which our physical form restricts us. It is like Plato's Cave imo.

I believe Elon Musk is firmly convinced we live in an artificial simulation.

So what is a Matrixism? What is the core of it?

Last edited:
Go over the scriptures I presented, and think about the book.
The point is about who you are in actuality, and not what the world infers to you.

The Lord had plenty to say about, "the world".

Go over the scriptures I presented, and think about the book.
The point is about who you are in actuality, and not what the world infers to you.

Actually no, you're not in a position to ask us to do your homework.

Please go over our Code of Conduct (easily found, in the list of sub-forums) and consider how you want to participate in interfaith dialogue here.

This is not a teaching or missionary site, but one where adherents of various faiths meet and share about their faiths, which requires more effort than posting a link to a book. Tell us about it, speak for yourself, share your thoughts - we want to get to know you, who you are in actuality, by interacting with us.

You could start with a post in the introductions section, hint, hint ;)

Reactions: RJM
Go over the scriptures I presented
Daniel 12:3
Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.

Revelation 12:4
Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.

Revelation 22:9
But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your fellow prophets and with all who keep the words of this scroll. Worship God!”

Ezekiel 28:11-19
The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“‘You were the seal of perfection,
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
You were in Eden,
the garden of God;
every precious stone adorned you:
carnelian, chrysolite and emerald,
topaz, onyx and jasper,
lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl.
Your settings and mountings were made of gold;
on the day you were created they were prepared.
You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
for so I ordained you.
You were on the holy mount of God;
you walked among the fiery stones.
You were blameless in your ways
from the day you were created
till wickedness was found in you.
Through your widespread trade
you were filled with violence,
and you sinned.
So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God,
and I expelled you, guardian cherub,
from among the fiery stones.
Your heart became proud
on account of your beauty,
and you corrupted your wisdom
because of your splendour.
So I threw you to the earth;
I made a spectacle of you before kings.
By your many sins and dishonest trade
you have desecrated your sanctuaries.
So I made a fire come out from you,
and it consumed you,
and I reduced you to ashes on the ground
in the sight of all who were watching.
All the nations who knew you
are appalled at you;
you have come to a horrible end
and will be no more.’”

How are these passages interpreted via Matrixism?
I have only included verses 11-19 from Ezekiel 28

Last edited:
Back