Hard topic...maybe?

Do you think God loves everybody? What are you reasons for saying yes or saying no?

- Silas

God loves everybody. But that doesn't mean he wont' get angry and punish disobedience. It also doesn't mean he wont' discipline his children when they get out of line.

Just like a loving Father, God will allow bad things to happen to the people he loves, because he knows it will strengthen them in the long run, and will work out for the better. God is infinitely wise, after all.

Smoking is bad for you.

What are you my mother? lol, I enjoy that is all that matters :D

it sure is! i kind of feel bad for 17th angel. i know exactly how he feels.

How do I feel?

Actually according to Jesus' own words and those of John 3:16 for starters, he does. All he has to do is accept the gift that Jesus offers. That is all anyone has to do (genuinely accept the salvation offered them). So if anyone has spoken to 17th about the salvation of Christ that awaits him if he accepts it, they are not liars at all.

So, From reading 3:16 and taking this salvation as an offer to all.... God loves even those that are agaisnt him....

What are you my mother? lol, I enjoy that is all that matters :D

How do I feel?

So, From reading 3:16 and taking this salvation as an offer to all.... God loves even those that are agaisnt him....

Indeed 17th, I think God especially loves those that are against Him. He says hot or cold, He can work with one, it's the luke warm that He'd like to spit out of His mouth. ;)

Think of it like a simple hand shake. Say you offer your hand and one refuses to shake it (that piques your curiosity and makes you want to know why), or in the other extreme, one grips your hand like an iron glove (that too gets your interest in the other). Then there is the one who offers a limp wristed hand...uhhhh

So when people tell me jesus died for me, they are just a bunch of liar liar's pant's on fire!! And jesus was selfish and only died for his friends and not poor people like me :(
what does the bible say, oh here it is
"For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life. For God sent forth his Son into the world, not for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him. John 3;16-17
(1 John 5:13) I write YOU these things that YOU may know that YOU have life everlasting, YOU who put YOUR faith in the name of the Son of God.
(John 6:40) For this is the will of my Father, that everyone that beholds the Son and exercises faith in him should have everlasting life, and I will resurrect him at the last day."

(John 20:31) But these have been written down that YOU may believe that Jesus is the Christ the Son of God, and that, because of believing, YOU may have life by means of his name.
(Romans 6:23) For the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord.
(1 Corinthians 15:22) For just as in Adam all are dying, so also in the Christ all will be made alive.
(1 John 4:14) In addition, we ourselves have beheld and are bearing witness that the Father has sent forth his Son as Savior of the world.
(1 John 2:2) And he is a propitiatory sacrifice for our sins, yet not for ours only but also for the whole world’s..................choices choices choices

what does the bible say, oh here it is
"For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life. For God sent forth his Son into the world, not for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him. John 3;16-17

(1 John 5:13) I write YOU these things that YOU may know that YOU have life everlasting, YOU who put YOUR faith in the name of the Son of God.
(John 6:40) For this is the will of my Father, that everyone that beholds the Son and exercises faith in him should have everlasting life, and I will resurrect him at the last day."

(John 20:31) But these have been written down that YOU may believe that Jesus is the Christ the Son of God, and that, because of believing, YOU may have life by means of his name.

(Romans 6:23) For the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord.

(1 Corinthians 15:22) For just as in Adam all are dying, so also in the Christ all will be made alive.
(1 John 4:14) In addition, we ourselves have beheld and are bearing witness that the Father has sent forth his Son as Savior of the world.
(1 John 2:2) And he is a propitiatory sacrifice for our sins, yet not for ours only but also for the whole world’s..................choices choices choices

Well I'll be...

for the second time in our "relationship" here at CR, Mee...we are in absolute total agreement. :D

... and it wasn't smoking related...
lol, not the smoke we understand...

He died for us all, every dad blamed one of us, yesterday, today and tomorrow. Our parents, us, and our kids...

That is us, and that is Him, and He wants us, and all we have to say is yes.

v/r

Joshua

Back