Last night on "Lost"

I don't like your alien theories that would be a cop out. Finding out that it was an alien would be akin to the "and then they woke up" ending. However I believe that Ben may have pulled strings to have them identified on the other plane.

It is always so sad when he says "my name is Sayid Jarrah and I am a... (da da da da) torturer"

Good on Hurley though eh!

WHO IS JACOB and why do they hear him and is Ben Schizophrenic

I have never seen a smart shark movie, but it still makes sense to me that they would have had time to swim away...

What the heck does Penny have to do with it? And how does Naomi know about Penny and Desmond?

DON"T SAY ALIENS LEO!

Tune in next time, and hear Sawyer say, "c'mon Freckles, you know you want it!"

:D

Sorry, couldn't resist. We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion...

I don't like your alien theories that would be a cop out.
well, sooooorry!
Finding out that it was an alien would be akin to the "and then they woke up" ending. However I believe that Ben may have pulled strings to have them identified on the other plane.
i take you've never seen the movie "dark city"?

It is always so sad when he says "my name is Sayid Jarrah and I am a... (da da da da) torturer"
i know. (voice cracking) i think i am going to cry!:p

Good on Hurley though eh!
yeah, hurley kicks ass! especially since he is a fellow latino! lol.

WHO IS JACOB and why do they hear him and is Ben Schizophrenic
he can't be a schizo because locke saw jacob as well. plus, how did he make all that stuff move?
I have never seen a smart shark movie, but it still makes sense to me that they would have had time to swim away...
i'm telling you, man, charlie was triying to save desmond. i will look up some of this physics stuff so you can better understand.

What the heck does Penny have to do with it? And how does Naomi know about Penny and Desmond?
well, penny's dad is a rich, dude, and she is looking for desmond. and yes i do think that penny is an alien, too. lol. no seriously, she may actually be a bad guy but doesn't know it. know what i mean?

DON"T SAY ALIENS LEO!
hey, amy, ALIENS!! LOL:p

I know that he was thinking of saving Desmond which was very honorable for the rather wimpy Charlie, however ... nevermind you know what I think.

I thought that Jacob was something heard... did you see something? Is my TV too dark. I thought I might have missed something...

Yes explain some physics, my husaband would be proud.

If you can claim Hurley as your fellow latino than I get Kate as a fellow Canadian who used to do phone sex ads

hey, amy:
I know that he was thinking of saving Desmond which was very honorable for the rather wimpy Charlie, however ... nevermind you know what I think.
i know you have to be a man to understand.:p
I thought that Jacob was something heard... did you see something? Is my TV too dark. I thought I might have missed something...
no, you just don't have tivo. rewind pause, rewind pause. yeah, lock saw a silhouette of a guy! it scared the crap out of me, man!
Yes explain some physics, my husaband would be proud.
get back to you on that later.

If you can claim Hurley as your fellow latino than I get Kate as a fellow Canadian who used to do phone sex ads
you used to do phone sex ads? awesome! i don't know, kate is always sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. just a thought.

Last edited:
Back