Creation vs. Evolution vs. "Emanationism"

Hmm...so Paul did not see a risen Jesus. But a dead Paul, a near dead Paul, saw Jesus in heaven? In afterlife?

Don't know why you suggest that wil.

Paul saw a risen Lord, while the NDE account in 2 Cor. 12 lines up with the very many accounts we can read today. Doesn't say he saw the Lord in that.

Wait? Awe are in a program, a simulation....so Paul, Jesus and all the News were written by the programmers and are just part of the show and have nothing to do with reality....have I got it right now?

Well, that can be one perspective, wil.
What are you calling, "reality"?

Another perspective is that it is all a known apart from Time.
And, if it is predicted in prophecy to us, in scripture, then what?
Can you explain this?

How do you explain how, ages ago in the old testament, the prophetic scriptures tell us that the Jewish leaders, through their own hatred and envy, would crucify Christ?

If you do your "homework" as Corbet describes it, there's nothing to interpret.

But look, if the truth isn't of interest to you,
hey, that's swell.

21f-501f04.jpg

hey, that's swell.
This is the language that makes me completely disinterested in even investigating your "truth". And while this is not the place for proselytizing, if your goal is converts I would adjust your game.

hey, that's swell.

This is an interfaith dialogue forum.

The purpose is to have a dialogue between adherents of various world views.

It can be challenging not to fall into the traps of belittling or attacking the beliefs of other participants, or of preaching one's own deeply held beliefs in the truth.

But the amazing thing about this place, we stay around and try our best at this interfaith dialogue thing. Our common belief is that it is worth exploring what we share and where we differ.

So welcome again to the forums. Thanks for what we already learned about Matrixism, and feel free to take an interest in the many other faiths represented here.

Reactions: RJM
If you do your "homework" as Corbet describes it, there's nothing to interpret.

hey, that's swell.

View attachment 2330
Screenshot_20210820-084000.png

What about it? What's the significance? Is it the cross?

Last edited:
matrixred.png
The Matrix symbol represents "Red", I am told and the, "red pill".

Last edited:
Chinese symbol for red: it's quite close, I suppose:

Screenshot_20210820-163149.png

The youtube is just one man's perspective who is not convinced of the Truth.

Back