de ja vu

greymare

Reaction score
what do you think a de ja vu is??? I have them quite often ( at least a couple a week) and quite often a double de ja vu. you know, you are having a de ja vu about a de ja vu ???????:confused::confused::confused:

what do you think a de ja vu is??? I have them quite often ( at least a couple a week) and quite often a double de ja vu. you know, you are having a de ja vu about a de ja vu ???????:confused::confused::confused:

I have 2 answers...

(1) your life is very repetitive.

(2) Time itself is an illusion and that a part of us is aware of this. But reality is a dynamic flux and the timeline you are subliminaly cognisant of may diverge from the one you thought you were on. When this happens you 'notice' the discrepancy and call it a deja vu even tho in reality its a divergence of timeline you really notice.

lol.... did you see that? that cat? Its a glitch in the matrix!!

I could swear that I've seen this thread before...

s.

I could swear that I've seen this thread before...

s.
I could swear I've seen that response before....

view the day...

I think we've seen it all before...and those moments of clarity we get a little inkling of what we already know and call it...deja vu.

I think I've seen the Matrix film three times. Is that deja trois?

(like a menage a trois only without the complications)

s.

i dont know, deja vu is a very tricky subject, a couple of years ago i had it everyday and it was some very serious deja vu, to the point where my stomach was spinning and i started blacking out a bit,
i once caught deoderent falling from my desk in my room with out ever knowing it was gonna fall while having deja vu, i just kind of stuck my hand out and caught it like i knew it was going to happen (belive it or not)

i have heard that deja vu is caused when one of your eyes focus' on something but the other eye takes a bit longer to focus on the same thing, but i dont know about that because i have had some very starnge experiences with deja vu.

i have heard that deja vu is caused when one of your eyes focus' on something but the other eye takes a bit longer to focus on the same thing,

I had that happen to me before, but I got crossed-eyed from it. It took a whack on the back of the head to get me straight.

Sometimes I have the experience of Veja du, which is the distinct feeling that I have never been in a certain place or had done something before :)

It's not a 100% certain method, but in most cases if you are experiencing a lot of deja-vu's then it's a good idea to try and keep a dream diary. If you fill it in every day at the moment you wake up then eventually you will see where the deja-vu's are coming from. Worked for me, and a number of other people I've discussed the subject with over the years... A lot of what we dream is only lost because we don't have any link to remember it by.

... Neemai

Back