What Are You Watching on Youtube?

I've been binging on cat cafe videos (including one in Tokyo.)

I have just one thing to say: I want to move to Japan right now! :bigcry: :eek:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Get Up And Go (one by Pete Seeger and one by The Weavers)

There are a few political jokes told in the Weavers' reunion concert's version.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I just ran across a video of dolphins and whales taken by David Anderson and his drone-and-camera setup.

It starts off with a stampede of common dolphins (Dana Point), followed by a small pod of grey whales (San Clemente, CA), then ends with a humpback whale and her (roughly week-old) calf (Maui). Mr. Anderson said that, during his filming, he lost another ($1700 quadcopter) drone to the ocean.

It was the most amazing five minutes I've spent in a while. :D :cool:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Human/animal videos (ones that are SFW/"happy endings".) One was where a girl got a puppy for her eleventh birthday, another was of a man that got a puppy for Christmas and a third was of a family that relinquished their dog because they couldn't afford the medical expenses (the shelter's vet treated the dog anyway, and the shelter returned the dog to its owners.)

Oh, and another of a heart-wrenching wedding (the groom died ten hours later, succumbing to Stage IV liver cancer.) This one might bring you to tears.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

You Will Always Be My Girls by Ben Ultecht https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOX-kSJ7PI4

Warning: extremely :(, especially if you know the backstory to it (the singer/songwriter suffers from the aftereffects of repeated concussions, which caused him to leave American football at age 30 [he was a TE for both the Colts and the Bengals].)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

https://screen.yahoo.com/inspiration/wedding-move-rowden-leizel-171220787.html?vp=1

Okay, technically it's not on YouTube, but it's still something worth watching (just be sure one has a brand new box of facial tissues and/or several handkerchiefs on hand because it's a heartbreaker. :()

Or one can ask his/her furred flatmate if said flatmate won't mind volunteering to wash viewer's face sans soap.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back