Snoopy - Petition

Muslimwoman

Coexistence insha'Allah
Reaction score
My dear friend Snoopy has threatened to leave CR and I wanted to sign a petition to force him (yes I said force, using emotional blackmail) to stay with us.

If your life would also seem more empty without Snoopy's snippets please sign below.

Signed MW

Hey Snoopy... dont you be going anywhere.
I find it hard to stay involved, or rather patiant, at times too... if i can do it you can stay too... please... pretty please :D

I'll sign because Snoopy has helped me a great deal. There was one time when I was wondering why I hang around here, and then Snoopy came along and I forgot about leaving. :)

However, as much as I would miss you if you were not around, Snoopy, I would not insist you stay if it does you harm in any way.

But I could not NOT sign...:)

Love,
Deb

I just whacked him with the big fish in flowperson's avatar. Tao, could you help me get him on the couch? Ladies, now's your chance to restrain him before he's able to run away....:p

Here's a copy of The Gateless Gate for when he comes to semi-consciousness....ask him these questions while he's in that in-between state. Don't forget to jot down the answers. {We can call it the Book of Snoopy}

What's this about Snoopy leaving?

That would just be so wrong...on so many levels. What's a CR without a Snoopy? The world simply wouldn't make sense anymore.

Don't worry, juantoo3, I suspect it's just that dry British humor at work. ;)

There are things even we British don't joke about and CR without Snoopy is one of them.

Although my thread may have backfired on me, I think it sent Snoopy off to a cave to meditate. :eek:

Ok Snoopy...I've had it...I can't take anymore...ARRGGGHHH !

We all come on the wings and fins of worldly avatars from the madness of the outside world that constantly abuses us and imposes the necessary wounds and scars of life upon us simply because the world knows that we will all be healed, when we periodically return to this place, through your incomparable presence and charismatic humour.

YOU CANNOT ESCAPE OUR NEEDS AND DESIRES FOR YOU... WE, IN OUR IMPLACABLE MANNER, WILL NOT AND CANNOT LET THAT HAPPEN...TAKE THIS !

ps. Take it easy on the Red Baron..he really doesn't mean to be a bad guy.

flow....:p

YouTube - The Chemical Brothers - Believe (No ads)

Force? lol... Snoopy do what you feel's right. :)

Don't worry, juantoo3, I suspect it's just that dry British humor at work. ;)

American's shouldn't even attempt to fathom our humour lol... It's just too over your head... I wouldn't say Telling others your going to leave is humour, it is either to make a point, had enough or attention seeking... But, not humour ;/

snoopy is going? nahhhh...

snoopy- dont ya dare leave! we know where u live, and we'll be coming round to camp in ur garden if u do!

snoopy is great- long live snoopy!

I do more lurking than posting these days, but I, too, would miss him terribly. CR would definitely not be the same without Snoopy's posts. Please, Snoopy, don't leave us.

Scarlet

Does anyone know if Snoopy has logged on since I started this thread - I am starting to fret. :(

Hey Snoopy. It is evident that no one really wants to see you go. But I for one do not wish to force you to stay. Stay only if you find value in interacting with the people at CR and stay only if you wish to learn. Perhaps you just need a break from it. If that's the case, take a vacation from CR and come back refreshed and perhaps with fresh ideas and insights to share. You'll always be welcomed back.

Salaam MW...I've been watching too, but I don't think he's been on. But then he did allude to having computer problems on another thread. Maybe that's the problem.

flow....:confused:

HE is alive and was viewing board on 8-28-07 if that makes you feel better. He is 'snopping' around. :D
JM

HE is alive and was viewing board on 8-28-07 if that makes you feel better. He is 'snopping' around. :D
JM

:D:D:D Thank you Joseph, I was beginning to get Snoopy withdrawal symptoms, as long as he is lurking there is hope!!! :p

Back