Happy thread

Haqqan??? Lughati al arabia(?) laisat kama yajib! Ahtaaju an atadarraba 'ala al arabia!!! :rolleyes:;)

Hubby says you get 10 out of 10, it is spot on (apparently I use the slang Egyptian version lol) oops I am just so common :eek:

I pick up most languages well... It's a thing... I would love the chance to do like "the last samurai" Where the main character just gets abandoned in a land where he cannot speak their tongue, nor them his..... And just has to adapt and learn that would be awesome....

It is not awesome but it is bloody funny. My hubby is the only person I know that speaks any English, so when he isn't there I am in exactly that situation but I have zero ability with languages, my memory is too bad. I have some great chats with my father in law about war - have you ever tried to mime anti tank mines?? :D

So where are you learning from, books, the net?

Awesome! :D MW's Hubby... Shokran jazeelan!$£!"$

Thanks for the link, as always you are a star.

Hubby says if you want to learn arabic the hard way "get your butt over there" and he promises not to speak a word of english, although he can't promise what you will enup eating if you order your own food :p

Snoopy...In teh interest of advancing teh knowledge base concerning teh acoustic, nasal, and visual amplification effects of "farting in the bathtub", have you found that teh whole experience is more or less satisfying and gratifying to your sensibilities whenever you have lots of bubble bath salts in teh water ? Or does teh whole experience just become more disorienting and confusing and thereby rob you of such "happy" moments ?

flow....:p

Snoopy...In teh interest of advancing teh knowledge base concerning teh acoustic, nasal, and visual amplification effects of "farting in the bathtub", have you found that teh whole experience is more or less satisfying and gratifying to your sensibilities whenever you have lots of bubble bath salts in teh water ? Or does teh whole experience just become more disorienting and confusing and thereby rob you of such "happy" moments ?

flow....:p

I could describe it to you eternally, but of course, words can never substitute for the reality of experiencing anything.;)

I use no bubble bath, the purity of the experience is thus guaranteed.

Be careful though, lest it become an extreme sport. :eek:

s.

Seeking happiness outside ourselves is like waiting for sunshine in a cave facing north.

- Tibetan saying.
s.

It is rare that happiness alights just so on the desire that called for it.

- Proust.

s.

Happiness is constructed, and that requires effort and time. In order to become happy, we have to learn how to change ourselves.

- Luca and Francesco Cavalli-Sforza.
s.

Suppose it could be in the realm of fun or interesting, but it happiness...I don't know.

Apparently it gave a little happiness to someone hundreds and hundreds of miles away :p:p:p

s.

and I been wastin time jumpin up and down to change the tilt!

Oh hell, I have been on this side of the world jumping up and down, so clearly we are cancelling each other out.

As for the smell travelling this far ........ we should thank G-d for all mercies :p

Oh hell, I have been on this side of the world jumping up and down, so clearly we are cancelling each other out.

As for the smell travelling this far ........ we should thank G-d for all mercies :p

I could be offended...

s.

Back