smoking

Am I a slave? lmfao.. Sorry just I saw slave... I saw the happy smiling black man... And I gasped for air and thought.... "Sorry... What?" (HINT: Rephrase it lol...)

futher more.. No, I am not a slave I choose to smoke... I choose to smoke tobacco, weed, I choose to take DMT, Shrooms, acid.. Occasional pills... I am not a slave.. I choose it... Because it makes me all warm and fuzzy snug like a squirrel in a tree trunk...

For example.... Are YOU a slave mee? A slave to a book and all the crap that comes with it? The train goes both ways..... Goes both ways....

17th, that one's going into my Top 20 "Memorable posts by 17th" Chart!

Disclaimer: not that I'm agreeing to, condoning or refuting the above message in any legally or spiritually binding manner.

... Neemai :)

17th, that one's going into my Top 20 "Memorable posts by 17th" Chart!

Disclaimer: not that I'm agreeing to, condoning or refuting the above message in any legally or spiritually binding manner.

... Neemai :)

LMAO! It's hit the charts eh? I know it probally is a bad thing lol but I take it as a good thing that someone somewhere remembers anything I say.... An honour Neemai. *bow of head.*

LMAO! It's hit the charts eh? I

17th, that one's going into my Top 20 "Memorable posts by 17th" Chart!:)
Please to note this is not his top 20 CR chart..this is made it to the top of his 17th chart! Neemai is keeping a chart on just 17th memorable quotes...of course he may have charts on a variety of other posters as well...but I for one could easily see how one could have many memorable 17th posts!

My statement in no way implies that neemai agrees with or condones anything I've said or anyone else including himself. Any clarification requests should be mailed with as stamped self addressed envelope and a proof of purchase and a box top to PO 3535 NY, NY responses may take 6-8 weeks if they come at all.

oh and the surgeon general has indicated that second hand clicking links and reading disclaimers could be hazardous to your health.

Please to note this is not his top 20 CR chart..this is made it to the top of his 17th chart! Neemai is keeping a chart on just 17th memorable quotes...of course he may have charts on a variety of other posters as well...but I for one could easily see how one could have many memorable 17th posts!

*takes a bow*

oh and the surgeon general has indicated that second hand clicking links and reading disclaimers could be hazardous to your health.

You heard that too? That is what I got told by my thera... Doctor... ¬.¬

For example.... Are YOU a slave mee? A slave to a book and all the crap that comes with it? The train goes both ways..... Goes both ways....
if i am a slave to the bible it is good to know that putting the bible and its ways into pratice leads to everlasting life . being a slave to smoking addiction would be a bit different . WHAT DOES IT SAY ON THE PACK?;) this is what the bible says.
This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ. JOHN 17;3

. WHAT DOES IT SAY ON THE PACK?;) this is what the bible says...
Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth

But now as far as bible study goes there are thousands of varieties of schools that teach bible study, bible interpretation, bible history...etc..

And each and every one of them claim to be the school that is teaching accurately what the passages in the bible say to us today.

But I thought this was the Politics Thread? So since there exists a JW way to quit which seems to be marketing guised as a public/community service. I'm wondering what other denominations/sects/religions have similar avenues of recruitment/marketing ie promoting some seemingly secular benefit to get their foot in the door?

I'm wondering what other denominations/sects/religions have similar avenues of recruitment/marketing ie promoting some seemingly secular benefit to get their foot in the door?

People smoke because people crave nicotine. The Buddha taught craving is at the root of all suffering and he taught us how to uproot this craving to find true happiness. Come to a class near you, starting next week!:)

s.

People smoke because people crave nicotine. The Buddha taught craving is at the root of all suffering and he taught us how to uproot this craving to find true happiness. Come to a class near you, starting next week!:)

s.

Do they let in those who have died a thousand times aready in this life?

- c -

I can handle the nicotine withdrawals, but giving up the habit is what's so hard. It goes with so many things. I break up a my work day into smoke breaks. I smoke after I eat. I smoke while I drink beer. I smoke when I'm thinking hard about something. I smoke after sex. I have a smoke when I get up in the morning. It's the habit of it that I can't seem to kick.

Chris

I can handle the nicotine withdrawals, but giving up the habit is what's so hard. It goes with so many things. I break up a my work day into smoke breaks. I smoke after I eat. I smoke while I drink beer. I smoke when I'm thinking hard about something. I smoke after sex. I have a smoke when I get up in the morning. It's the habit of it that I can't seem to kick.

Chris
Yes smoking has not only the nicotine, internal addiction but also the social and physical... I know folks that fought that by using cheap vit c, they put it in their cig pack and anytime they wanted a cigarette they pulled out the pack and a c and let it roll around in their mouth...the hand/mouth fixation, the habit of reaching for the pack, the rawness on the throat and mouth all assisted by the Vit C. ain't the same but worth a try...

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth

But now as far as bible study goes there are thousands of varieties of schools that teach bible study, bible interpretation, bible history...etc..

And each and every one of them claim to be the school that is teaching accurately what the passages in the bible say to us today.

But I thought this was the Politics Thread? So since there exists a JW way to quit which seems to be marketing guised as a public/community service. I'm wondering what other denominations/sects/religions have similar avenues of recruitment/marketing ie promoting some seemingly secular benefit to get their foot in the door?
what does it say on the pack of cigs is what i meant.

Back