Reaction score
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

Here I Am.....i Am new here.

May God Bless All

Amen

From Watt

Namaste Watt...

Hey!! back atcha.

I am new here also...in the can't step foot in the same river twice concept...

I am however is not new here....in the omnipresent concept.

I take it based on 17ths comment you went back and did a little editing and cleaning up...

but either, iether way welcome!

*giggles* That is "his way" of welcome....

WHAT? Yes! I am the typo police!!! Wanna see my freaking badge?!

SEE...? SEE...??? I knew it...I knew It...17th is a copper...17th is a copper !

Sorry for the outburst and diversion...Welcome to CR Watt and Beckysoup. You can already see that we have crazydays every so often.

flow....:rolleyes:

Sorry for the outburst and diversion...Welcome to CR Watt and Beckysoup. You can already see that we have crazydays every so often.

What? He is?? It's been confirmed!! Dear Gawd, help us all! Thos who make typ0s will now sulpher the consequencs. Of cores, with his recorb of typinh tings like "teh" and his liberal use of internet-ease, Offisir Angel will be smackin' himself upside the head with his billy klub quite freequently.

Welcome Watt

Hope you enjoy your time at CR.

Salaam

What a strange welcome thread - did InLove bake some of her unusual brownies?

;)

What? He is?? It's been confirmed!! Dear Gawd, help us all! Thos who make typ0s will now sulpher the consequencs. Of cores, with his recorb of typinh tings like "teh" and his liberal use of internet-ease, Offisir Angel will be smackin' himself upside the head with his billy klub quite freequently.

Excuse me Sir, may I see your typo permit? *Puts free hand near his taser... and signals silent distress/backup signal on his radio.. Offers a small faint smile.*

*three more officers arrive and they drag Pathless away give him a slight beating and taser him.*

Sorry Watt for the disturbance, carry on.

ahem, namaste all,

First I must apologize to Watt for his introduction to be embroiled in our little petty CR squables but perhaps it is a fitting introduction to how we get involved in big petty CR squabbles.

As far as typos, mispellings, puncuation; and gramatical errors go.

We all know there are those out there who thrive on pointing out inconsistencies and improper capitalization and we also know that I being the peaceful, compassionate, moderating, please everyone type that sickens so many....I also intentionally do my part in various posts and threads to please those who look for these mistakes in order to make themselves feel just a little bit better about the world. I like to think if we have some joy someplace it makes cutting those tax checks easier.

and yes it is either poe tae toe or iether poh tah toe, my intentional misspelling allowed anyone reading to paws and consider my intended pronunciation...and if you aren't appreciative you may stand episdn umop and spit wooden nickels/5p for all eye care.

Excuse me Sir, may I see your typo permit?

Permit? What permit?! I invoke my freedom of typo!s

17th Angel said:
*Puts free hand near his taser... and signals silent distress/backup signal on his radio.. Offers a small faint smile.*

Don't give me that condescending smile, Sir. And quit calling me "Sir!" And don't taze me, don't taze me, bro!!

17th Angel said:
*three more officers arrive and they drag Pathless away give him a slight beating and taser him.*

Ow!! Ow!! Ow!!
Owwww!!

17th Angel said:
Sorry Watt for the disturbance, carry on.

I'll have you know I'll be contacting the ACLU about this.

::rubs hands together::

my plan worked...
mwooohahaha.

:rolleyes:

:D

Carry on.

Hey 17th, want to get a beer?

What squabbles? It will make him feel at home!

Had me some beer-breaded and deep-fried "squabbles" last evening, and washed 'em down with a couple of ice-cold Rolling Rock beers................ mmmmmmmm....heaven !

Watt...you any relation to James Lee Watt...? He was one my most favorite political appointees over here in the U.S. of A.

flow....:p

Had me some beer-breaded and deep-fried "squabbles" last evening, and washed 'em down with a couple of ice-cold Rolling Rock beers................ mmmmmmmm....heaven !

Watt...you any relation to James Lee Watt...? He was one my most favorite political appointees over here in the U.S. of A.

flow....:p

Exactly, getting Watt "adjusted" to the 'norms' of CR... So he doesn't feel confuse...ered... :D

Carry on.

Hey 17th, want to get a beer?

lolz.... Sure :D

Back