area 51 guy

LeoSalinas22

merely a shadow...
Reaction score
hello everyone,

i was searching the net and remembered the final track to the rock album Tool: Lateralus, and on the track you find a guy babeling incoherently about area 51 and the aliens and conspiracies that are happining there and that no one knows about. anyhow, he sounded really scared and well, to me he sounded like he was telling the truth. does anyone know anything about this and if possible, help me locate the actual interview or the explanation behind that? perhaps there was a thread about this already? if so, direct me to it. i would really apreciate it if you all could help me out. thanks.

p.s. oh and one more thing, i know that this interview had happened on the coast to coast am radio show, (methinks?). i went on the sight and there was just to much to look through, so i will be a lazy ass and hope you guys can help me with this. for the meantime, i will keep searching. thanks again. adios mis amigos!!

Last edited:
Hi Leo...As someone who has been immersed in this stuff for sometime now, let me tell you that there's as much disinformation and misinformation out there as there are song lyrics.

Those of us who live near the Groom Lake Facilities (area 51), still stay fairly quiet on the subject since, according to our Government, the place simply doesn't exist, officially. Even though we who live here are all aware of how workers commute to and from the place 24/7 all of the time. If you try to look at it on Google Earth, all you see are big green circles that block out any views, although pictures of the runways and buildings are available on the net. In fact lawsuits by former workers there filed to sue the Government for health issues stemming from environmental problems at the site have been thrown of court since the place "doesn't exist".

All of that being said, I don't believe that "alien conspiracy theories" are valid ways to view and evaluate what may really be going on out there, and has been since the 50's when construction activities out there began. It has something to do with time, space, and parallel dimensions/universes IMHO, and certain quantum realities that enable our ongoing existence. Other than that general description, I don't believe that specifics are available other than speculations about what "may be". Let's just say that living here is fairly normal and I've never felt threatened by "aliens" at all.

Here's a site that I actively post on and which has many threads about such things. Have fun !

flow....:cool:
TTBrown

thank you so much responding flo, i thought i was going nuts but just today i found the "lyrics" to this interview. this supposed interview is found under the track called Faaip De Oiad in the album Tool: Lateralus as i previously mentioned.

"I, I don't have a whole lot of time. Um, OK, I'm a former employee of Area 51. I, I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago and, and... [chokes] I've kind of been running across the country. Damn, I don't know where to start, they're, they're gonna, um, they'll triangulate on this position really soon.

OK, um, um, OK, what we're thinking of as, as aliens, they're extradimensional beings, that, an earlier precursor of the, um, space program they made contact with. They are not what they claim to be. Uh, they've infiltrated a, a lot of aspects of, of, of the military establishment, particularly the Area 51.

The disasters that are coming, they, the military, I'm sorry, the government knows about them. And there's a lot of safe areas in this world that they could begin moving the population to now. They are not! They want those major population centers wiped out so that the few that are left will be more easily controllable."

now if you all ever get the chance, listen to the track. the guy sounds really scared. i had heard that this interview was done on the coast to coast am radio station and the call was lost. anyways, it could be a hoax or it could be real. either way, it is very interesting to at least listen to this guy. thanks for reading, ya'all!

Hey Leo...In a world of free will and choice, and in the presence of vast interconnected technological systems, anything is possible. Especially if the people with their fingers on the buttons and at the switches delude themselves into believing that they can control Mother Nature. Stay tuned...we just might become the new Mars with time.

flow....:cool:

in my humble opinion, it would be to our own detrement to think that we are the most intelligent beings. I dont know anything else but of course our governments have secret installations (secret that is to the average citizen) but thats ok because I dont need to know. love the grey

Hi Grey...You should Google "Pine Gap" amd see what that might be about if you don't know. A very comparable place to area 51 near Alice Springs. Been going on since the 60's I understand.

the best....flow....;)

Oh Yeah...we Yanks are so adept at running secret stuff...wait a minute...I just need to adjust my secret decoder ring...there..that's better now...now what were we talking about...hmmmm ???

flow....:p

Back