Santa Claus is Biblical!

Dondi

Reaction score
From Zechariah 2:6:

"Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD." (KJV)

See, the Lord has spread Santa abroad, that's how he is able to get around all the houses in just one night. Thus saith the Lord!

And look at the next verse 7:

"Deliver thyself..." (In the original Hebrew it means "bring presents")

I like it, and hope only to see responses that are in the spirit of the season....

If you were to read the Holy Bible in Spanish, what would you read?

The Holy Bible

Heh, heh, my pastor has been hawking the Santa Biblia now that we have a Spanish ministry. The copies we have are red.

From Zechariah 2:6:

"Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD." (KJV)

See, the Lord has spread Santa abroad, that's how he is able to get around all the houses in just one night. Thus saith the Lord!

And look at the next verse 7:

"Deliver thyself..." (In the original Hebrew it means "bring presents")

OK then, who is after knowing the correct interpretation of this verse especially in the time that we live .

and one thing is for sure it is not refering to santa :)

many things happened to Gods people back in centuries past , and they had Gods protection .

but NOW, in this time of the end, many things are happening to Gods people , and it leads to Gods protection.

and its all about fleeing and getting out of somewhere .

And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues. REVELATION 18;4 :)

I HAVE HEEDED THE COMMAND TO FLEE AND GET OUT OF HER , have you?

mee, this is what is known as a joke.

But now that you mention it, I do like the following verses in the same passage:

"Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.
And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee." - Zech. 2:10-11

mee,

But now that you mention it, I do like the following verses in the same passage:

"Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.
And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee." - Zech. 2:10-11

YES,i also like those verses,

especially verse 11
(Psalm 22:27) All the ends of the earth will remember and turn back to Jehovah. And all the families of the nations will bow down before you.

(Isaiah 2:2) And it must occur in the final part of the days [that] the mountain of the house of Jehovah will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, and it will certainly be lifted up above the hills; and to it all the nations must stream.

(Zechariah 8:23) “This is what Jehovah of armies has said, ‘It will be in those days that ten men out of all the languages of the nations will take hold, yes, they will actually take hold of the skirt of a man who is a Jew, saying: “We will go with YOU people, for we have heard [that] God is with YOU people.”’”

of cause in this time of the end it is refering to SPIRITUAL JEWS

(Matthew 28:19) Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,

mee, this is what is known as a joke.
yES AS WE ALL REALIZE :)
But is it, do we?

What is the effect of Santa Claus, of secular Christmas on Christianity?

Or the obverse, what is the effect of denying Christmas and Santa Claus on Christianity?

I mean, is Santa a baby step for many to explore Christianity further, or does it detract from and/or ridicule/water down the thought?

But is it, do we?

Or the obverse, what is the effect of denying Christmas and Santa Claus on Christianity?

I mean, is Santa a baby step for many to explore Christianity further, or does it detract from and/or ridicule/water down the thought?

It depends on which version of Santa Claus you subscribe to. I find the KJV Santa the best.

But is it, do we?

i would say that santa claus leads people away from the truth of the bible
and drowns out the truth of the bible .

This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ. JOHN 17;3

Mee...

One of the main reasons that you, and other JW's do not partake with the christmas celebrations would be;

Because it diverts you from truth and that it is oringinally a Pagan celebration, and being a festivity of another religion makes it wrong? So you keep your hands clean? So, why do you use the days of the week and the months of the year? As they are also not christian? You base your day to day life on names from Paganism? Why is that?

i would say that santa claus leads people away from the truth of the bible
and drowns out the truth of the bible .

This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ. JOHN 17;3

And hey dont forget denying Christmas allows you to give more of your crust to Watchtower of babel!! Tho why they want it with armageddon so close at hand beats me.

Mee...

One of the main reasons that you, and other JW's do not partake with the christmas celebrations would be;

Because it diverts you from truth and that it is oringinally a Pagan celebration,

true, and the bible tells Gods people to do the following

And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues. REVELATION 18;4

who is the HER in revelation 18;4 ?

it is the (worldwide empire of false religion)babylon the great

and she is into many things that misled people .

and it starts at a very early age , people become very indoctrinated.

but it will be good when Gods kingdom takes over , and then things can be put right ,
but even now the God of the bible is gathering a GREAT CROWD that are slowly but surely being educated in Gods ways REVELATION 7;9-10 and they are from all nations,

just imagine what it will be like when all of the influnce of false religion will be no more .

and the educating goes on ,

i wonder what new things will be told out in the future ,

looking to the channel that Jesus is feeding will be the thing to do matthew 24;45-47

one step at a time ,

at one time even JW celebrated christmas , but the revealing of putting ourselves inline with the bible and what it teaches, has cast false beliefs out the window.

i wonder what the next thing will be :)THRILLING TIMES

HUMILITY WORKS WONDERS

Back