We Need Your Suggestions

Souloflight

Reaction score
:confused: My sister is hindu and the man she wants to marry is seikh. She totally abandoned us for him because he is a smooth talker . My father knew this man was no good for her but she refused to listen. He has taken hundreds of thousands of dollars from her to invest in ridiculous business schemes. He hangs with criminals. As of yesterday we just found out after 8 months of being with him he has had numerous affairs with women and now the last one is pregnant by him. Is there anything thing in the seikh prayer book we can point out to stop this wedding. He doesnt love her obviously. The union has destroyed our family not because of the religion but because of his dishonesty. She has no idea what he has been doing. We dont want to hurt her by telling her . What can we do someone please help us.:(

Im not religious by any stretch of the imagination but she needs to know. It will hurt her terribly. there is no denying that. Get it over and done with. The sooner this festering sore erupts the sooner it can be healed. There is no easy way to tell her and she probably wont believe you at first but be careful she doesnt confront him without some support for her around. What else is he capable of???? Take care of her. Use the legal system to get her money back but take care of her first and foremost. Tell her that she deserves much better than this man. she will get over it but dont let it be that she finds out from someone else first. and that you knew all along. the shame would be much more harder to bear.

:confused: My sister is hindu and the man she wants to marry is seikh. She totally abandoned us for him because he is a smooth talker . My father knew this man was no good for her but she refused to listen. He has taken hundreds of thousands of dollars from her to invest in ridiculous business schemes. He hangs with criminals. As of yesterday we just found out after 8 months of being with him he has had numerous affairs with women and now the last one is pregnant by him. Is there anything thing in the seikh prayer book we can point out to stop this wedding. He doesnt love her obviously. The union has destroyed our family not because of the religion but because of his dishonesty. She has no idea what he has been doing. We dont want to hurt her by telling her . What can we do someone please help us.:(

1. Who cares what religion he is? That in no way is a measurement to judge a person...

2. This whole situation isn't up to you, nor your father... There are only two opinions in this story that matter, and that is your sisters and her husband to be..... So, you have to confront your sister and tell her IF this is true what has been happening... She has to decide for herself, there isn't any other way to stop a wedding.... Unless if/and when they ask in the proceedings if anyone has any objections to why the two should be wed. But I am sure that would devistate your sister more so, so I would suggest you make sure first what you have heard is truth.... Go the husband to be. Confront him honestly, openly and friendly.... But of course do not beat around the bush and be blunt lol. I am trying to think of the correct way to do it, because in all honesty I am not sure how to.... If I were the one in the situation where a man was taking money from one of my sisters and cheating on her, he would -seriously- turn up dead in the Tamar river here...... I've broken legs for less...... So, lol I wouldn't advice that, thinking of a solution that will benefit more... If he won't admit it, and you think he is lying or hiding, then confront your sister and tell her what you have heard..... Dunno... That's all I got.

Back