Not Using Your Bible?

D

dylanfan24

My name is Derrick Churchwell. I am a resident at Star of Hope in Houston, Texas. After I graduate the program in April, I will be staying here at SOH and work and go to school part time and become a missionary to teach others about Christ. SOH is a Christian Spiritual Recovery Program. It`s mission is to Help Men, Women, and Children, homeless or not get in touch with GOD. This program has been around 100 years and has helped lead thousands to CHRIST. This place is a blessing and has touched many lifes and brought many families back together.

Last edited by a moderator:
My name is Derrick Churchwell. I am a resident at Star of Hope in Houston, Texas. After I graduate the program in April, I will be staying here at SOH and work and go to school part time and become a missionary to teach others about Christ. SOH is a Christian Spiritual Recovery Program. It`s mission is to Help Men, Women, and Children, homeless or not get in touch with GOD. This program has been around 100 years and has helped lead thousands to CHRIST. This place is a blessing and has touched many lifes and brought many families back together.

(oh, Lordy)

Hi Derrick Churchwell. Nice name for your line of work.

GAWD touched me once, and then I had to go into a Recovery from Christian Politics and Unwanted Touching Program. It was a hard time. Still sometimes I feel like GAWD tries to touch me in unwanted ways, but I'm better able to handle it these days. The Unwanted Touching Recovery Program was truly a blessing for me and many culturally violated others!

:rolleyes:

(oh, Lordy)

Hi Derrick Churchwell. Nice name for your line of work.

GAWD touched me once, and then I had to go into a Recovery from Christian Politics and Unwanted Touching Program. It was a hard time. Still sometimes I feel like GAWD tries to touch me in unwanted ways, but I'm better able to handle it these days. The Unwanted Touching Recovery Program was truly a blessing for me and many culturally violated others!

:rolleyes:

Pathless,

There are few undefined terms in your last post. Care to explain?:eek:

Does GAWD refer to God?
Does Unwanted Touching Recovery Program actually refer to Christian Spiritual Recovery Program? Have you been culturally violated by X-*******?:D

If so, I noticed your use of euphemisms. .....and that sounds so unlike a "Militant Grammar Bitch." Not as militant as I expected......oh your caption has changed again.

What's this got to do with "Not Using Your Bible?"

Pathless,

Does GAWD refer to God?
Does Unwanted Touching Recovery Program actually refer to Christian Spiritual Recovery Program? Have you been culturally violated by X-*******?:D

If so, I noticed your use of euphemisms. .....and that sounds so unlike a "Militant Grammar Bitch." Not as militant as I expected......oh your caption has changed again.

By the looks of some "nuns" online.... I wouldn't mind signing up for touching programs..... Hell, some people would pay for such a service..... Where do I sign? I will state... No males! only female and ones like the ones I see online! Oh yea, spiritual touching... I'll have me some of that :D I'll bring the sacred herbs, to get to that higher plain :D

Ugh. Sorry all for the confusion. I edited out the promotional part of the thread because the COC forbids promotion. He originally had a web link and an address to which to send Bibles, Christian materials, whatever.

I didn't want to axe the entire post because I don't do much moderating in terms of deleting threads and didn't want to overstep our "mod lightly" attitude. :)

So, he was basically saying, "I'm so and so and I had a great experience with such and such organization. They need stuff, and here's where you can find out more and send stuff for us."

Pathless,

Does GAWD refer to God?

Eh, I'm trying to change my wayz.

path_of_one said:
Ugh. Sorry all for the confusion. I edited out the promotional part of the thread because the COC forbids promotion. He originally had a web link and an address to which to send Bibles, Christian materials, whatever.

I didn't want to axe the entire post because I don't do much moderating in terms of deleting threads and didn't want to overstep our "mod lightly" attitude. :)

So, he was basically saying, "I'm so and so and I had a great experience with such and such organization. They need stuff, and here's where you can find out more and send stuff for us."

Oh, that changes the tone entirely. What's the address? I have a few bibles I can send. ;) :)

The bible i use is coming apart and the pages keep coming out , but i can feel my way around my favourite bible, but i must get another newer copy .

i embarrassed myself the other day by opening my bible to a householder on the door to door work to show him a verse in the bible ,and the page at matthew 24 flew out with the wind :D

but he made me feel a little better about it , by saying to mee that some one said to him that if a persons bible is falling to bits then it means that the person is not .

i like that :)

i supose its a bit like use it or lose it . if we dont use our bible we cannot benefit from it . but matthew 24 has had a bashing over the years

And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come. matthew 24;14 :)

Back