Give me any statement .....

"You are my witnesses," declares YHWH, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me" (Isaiah 43:10).

"Jesus said, 'My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working.' For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God" (John 5:17-18).

"Then Jesus, still teaching in the temple courts, cried out, 'Yes, you know me, and you know where I am from. I am not here on my own, but he who sent me is true. You do not know him, but I know him because I am from him and he sent me'" (John 7:28-29).

"Then they asked him, 'Where is your father?' 'You do not know me or my Father,' Jesus replied. 'If you knew me, you would know my Father also'" (John 8:19) "

'I tell you the truth,' Jesus answered, 'before Abraham was born, I am!'" (John 8:58).

"I and the Father are one" (John 10:30).

'What about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, "I am God's Son"? Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does. But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.' Again they tried to seize him, but he escaped their grasp." (John 10:36-39).

"'If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.' Philip said, 'Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.' Jesus answered: 'Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, "Show us the Father"? Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.'" (John 14:7-11, 20).

"After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: 'Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have brought you glory on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began'" (John 17:1-5).

"My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me" (John 17:20-21).

"Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, you may believe that I am he. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receives whomsoever I send receives me; and he that receives me receives him that sent me." (John 13:19-20)

"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." (John 8:12)

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending,...Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death." (Revelations)

Jesus said he was equal with God making himself God, there is no question at all in the communication between Jesus and those that heard him at that time. Jesus says he is I am just as the Father is I am, sharing the glory and the names and attributes of the Father. This is him doing and saying, I am God, in more ways than one.

"Jesus said he was equal with God making himself God, there is no question at all in the communication between Jesus and those that heard him at that time. "
Those who heard him at the time did not hear any of the words in the "gospel of John", which was not written until the next century.

"You are my witnesses," declares YHWH, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me" (Isaiah 43:10).

this is not Jesus speaking here ,it is the most high Jehovah , and he has chosen his servant , and they are his witnesses. and they know that he is the true God .
That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah,
You alone are the Most High over all the earth. psalm 83;18

and they have even been given his name .

YOU are my witnesses," is the utterance of Jehovah, "even my servant whom I have chosen, in order that YOU may know and have faith in me, and that YOU may understand that I am the same One. Before me there was no God formed, and after me there continued to be none. I—I am Jehovah, and besides me there is no savior." isaiah 43;10-11

This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, whose will is that all sorts of men should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus, 1 TIMOTHY 2;3-5

"

"Jesus said, 'My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working.' For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God" (John 5:17-18).

P
yes as the verse says, Jesus told them that he was Gods son , he didnt tell them he was God . it was the Jews themselves that accused him of being equal to God , but Jesus himself did not say that .

Jesus knew that the true God Jehovah was his father ,thats why he told them that . and Jesus was doing the work that his father sent him to earth to do . but he did know that he was not equal to his father .

and as we can see from reading a bit more .

Therefore, in answer, Jesus went on to say to them: "Most truly I say to YOU, The Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he beholds the Father doing. For whatever things that One does, these things the Son also does in like manner. 20 For the Father has affection for the Son and shows him all the things he himself does, and he will show him works greater than these, in order that YOU may marvel. 21 For just as the Father raises the dead up and makes them alive, so the Son also makes those alive whom he wants to. 22 For the Father judges no one at all, but he has committed all the judging to the Son, 23 in order that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He that does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him. 24 Most truly I say to YOU, He that hears my word and believes him that sent me has everlasting life, and he does not come into judgment but has passed over from death to life.

yes , Jesus is not equal to God as we can see.

Keep this mental attitude in YOU that was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, although he was existing in God’s form, gave no consideration to a seizure, namely, that he should be equal to God.
(Phil. 2: 5-6)
Although the Son of God in his pre-existent being was in the form of God, he resisted the temptation to be equal with God .

yes ,Jesus had a pre-human life in the heavens with his father, so he was in spirit form when he lived in heaven before coming to the earth . just as his father is a spirit form in heaven .

By this the love of God was made manifest in our case, because God sent forth his only-begotten Son into the world that we might gain life through him. 10 The love is in this respect, not that we have loved God, but that he loved us and sent forth his Son as a propitiatory sacrifice for our sins......
1 john 4;9-10

Can you give me any unequivocal statement of Bible Where Jesus he himself says Im God or worship me?

Shalom,
Jesus Christ is God Incarnate

Christianity is not based on a book.

15_large.jpg

God Bless,
Br.Bruce

The Father loves the Son and has given all things into his hand. John 3;35

And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: "All authority has been GIVEN me in heaven and on the earth. matthew 28;18 . Jesus is not God because he was GIVEN aurthority . and it was the most high who gave it to him.

do YOU say to me whom the Father sanctified and dispatched into the world, ‘You blaspheme,’ because I said, I am God’s Son? john 10;36

i cant find anywhere in the bible where Jesus says he is God . and we know what Jehovah said ,

"This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved."—Matt. 3:17.

And a voice came out of the cloud, saying: "This is my Son, the one that has been chosen. Listen to him." luke 9;35

But you have quoted from the book?
Need careful study , hope it is a good stuff.

Hello Shamsery,
We need to follow the example in "acts of love" in our own life.

The Bible is a signpost but not the only signpost. Revelation is ongoing.

Jesus did not write any books.
Imitation of Christ | Christian Classics Ethereal Library

A man or woman might base their world inquiry and dedication to living by the example set before us of our Lord, Christ.

This study and dedication, becomes central to the life and perspectives of that person, that reveals a higher knowledge of our Lord. If in earnest, even the morning bread shall speak to that man or woman.

In Christ,
Br.Bruce

344_small.jpg

"Then Jesus, still teaching in the temple courts, cried out, 'Yes, you know me, and you know where I am from. I am not here on my own, but he who sent me is true. You do not know him, but I know him because I am from him and he sent me'" (John 7:28-29).

"Then they asked him, 'Where is your father?' 'You do not know me or my Father,' Jesus replied. 'If you knew me, you would know my Father also'" (John 8:19) "

'I tell you the truth,' Jesus answered, 'before Abraham was born, I am!'" (John 8:58).

"I and the Father are one" (John 10:30).

'What about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, "I am God's Son"? Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does. But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.' Again they tried to seize him, but he escaped their grasp." (John 10:36-39).

"'If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.' Philip said, 'Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.' Jesus answered: 'Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, "Show us the Father"? Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.'" (John 14:7-11, 20).

"After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: 'Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have brought you glory on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began'" (John 17:1-5).

"My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me" (John 17:20-21).

"Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, you may believe that I am he. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receives whomsoever I send receives me; and he that receives me receives him that sent me." (John 13:19-20)

"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." (John 8:12)

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending,...Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death." (Revelations)

Jesus said he was equal with God making himself God, there is no question at all in the communication between Jesus and those that heard him at that time. Jesus says he is I am just as the Father is I am, sharing the glory and the names and attributes of the Father. This is him doing and saying, I am God, in more ways than one.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Can you read into Y H W H the word Jehovah? I cannot. "No!", says the Jehovah's Witness, "we ought to add vowels to these four consonents to produce the sound. Originally, both Hebrew and Arabic were written without the vowel signs The native of each language was able to read if even without those vowels. Not so the outsider, for whose benefit the vowels were invented.

i havnt found any which will i know you are not qouting Jesus(pbuh) yet you are qouting someone else, even if for your sake i agree it is from Jesus(pbuh) i cant find anything which says that He(pbuh) is God Nouzbillah.

'You qoute i and my father and one'
[/FONT]That does not me they are same that mean in their aim they are same.

You qoute many other but it does not at any point says that im God or worship me rather this is what a church which teaches you? You will say this points out to this and that, i can point thousand of things out of it.

I just gave you many names of God, and many statements that show who God is. maybe it is a matter of only knowing a book that says God is one, and not having the book that shows how God has revealed himself that make you not see what i am saying. if the father and the son are both glorified, both called saviour, both worshiped, both called eternal life, both called I am, both being YHWH, both being the redeemer, both being called the creator, and both being called Lord and God, then i am saying to you in many different ways that Christ is God, then we can go into forgiveness of sins...

I and the Father are one."JOHN 10; 30

or, "at unity." Lit., "one (thing)." Gr., hen, neuter, to show oneness in cooperation

You all are quoting me not Jesus(PBUH) okay you are quoting John okay and you in other post a Christian have said that their belief do not depend on book rather on Jesus(PBUH) so qoute me Jesus(PBUH) !!!!

You are my witnesses, says YHWH, and my servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am YHWH; and beside me there is no saviour. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shown, when there was no strange god among you: therefore you are my witnesses, says YHWH, that I am God. Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it? Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am. From now on I am telling you before it comes to pass, so that when it does occur, you may believe that I am He. Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins...and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.

Back