Bible Truths

Even in other versions it says "they do not learn righteousness" as in present tense...at the moment!!!

its good to learn righteousness it will turn out well for us

To time indefinite they will certainly be guarded;
But as for the offspring of the wicked ones, they will indeed be cut off.​
29​
The righteous themselves will possess the earth,
And they will reside forever upon it.psalm 37;28-29

BUT MANY DO NOT LIKE TO LEARN:(
MEE DOES :)

The Hebrew word ‛oh·lam′ carries the thought of indefinite or uncertain time. Lexicographer Gesenius defines it as meaning “hidden time, i.e. obscure and long, of which the beginning or end is uncertain or indefinite.” (A Hebrew and English Lexicon of the Old Testament, translated by E. Robinson, 1836, p. 746) Accordingly, expressions such as “time indefinite” (Ps 25:6), “indefinitely lasting” (Hab 3:6), “of old” (Ge 6:4), “a long time ago,” “of long ago” (Jos 24:2; Pr 22:28; 23:10), and “long-lasting” (Ec 12:5) appropriately convey the thought of the original-language term.

You see mee, that is not my point...It's quite obvious that the word did NOT mean everlasting...

...But this is proof that the word has been mistranslated...

Did you read the rest from the post??? Or are you still trying to come up with excuses??

Truth is mee. ALL Bibles have faults and it is extremely difficult to get EVERY translation correct...

P.S. I've noticed you keep referring to how the 'goats' are cut off...

1) Where does it state that this is forever??

2) How does this mean life without god???

BUT MANY DO NOT LIKE TO LEARN:(
MEE DOES :)

Do you think this is down to yourself??

Who do you think is responsible for those who don't want to learn??

Is it our "free will"??

Everything follows God's intention...

"Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, [truly, truly—what Jesus is about to say is the Gospel Truth!] I say unto you, THE SON CAN DO NOTHING OF HIMSELF…" (John 5:19).

"I am the Vine, ye are the branches: He that abides in Me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit, for WITHOUT ME YE CAN DO NOTHING" (John 15:5).

"Or despise you the riches of HIS goodness [‘His goodness;’ not our free will] and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God LEADS [God’s ‘leading’ is the CAUSE] you to repentance?"(Rom. 2:4). Where is the ‘free will’ in this statement? "God LEADS…" is the cause of repentance, not free will.

"No man CAN come to Me, except the Father which has sent Me draw [Gk: ‘drag’] him: and I will raise him up at the last day" (John 6:44). This verse is plain: "No man CAN…" come to Christ of his own will. It is the Father "dragging" him that is the cause of one coming to Christ, not his own supposed free will.

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that [‘that faith’] not of yourselves [NOT of your own faith or will] it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are HIS workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God has before ordained that we should walk in them" (Eph. 2:8-10).

I think you get the point...

P.S. I've noticed you keep referring to how the 'goats' are cut off...

1) Where does it state that this is forever??

It makes logical sense that if someone is cut-off from future blessings, they will not recieve them .

talking about wonderful provisions to take in , i like this verse in the book of revelation ,where it speaks in symbolisim about provisions in plenty, and it is very good

And he showed me a river of water of life, clear as crystal, flowing out from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of its broad way. And on this side of the river and on that side [there were] trees of life producing twelve crops of fruit, yielding their fruits each month. And the leaves of the trees [were] for the curing of the nations.
revelation22;1-2

yes its all to do with LIFE and it is flowing out from JEHOVAH and JESUS and those who are not cutt-off WILL BE PARTAKING,

Do you think this is down to yourself??

Who do you think is responsible for those who don't want to learn??

Is it our "free will"??

quote]
YES FREE WILL , :) Which reminds me of this verse in luke 13;34-35

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent forth to her—how often I wanted to gather your children together in the manner that a hen gathers her brood of chicks under her wings, but YOU people did not want [it]! 35 Look! YOUR house is abandoned to YOU. I tell YOU, YOU will by no means see me until YOU say, ‘Blessed is he that comes in Jehovah’s name.’”

back then they did not want to accept JEHOVAHS representative, did they? and think about how a hen protects her chicks, BUT THEY DID NOT WANT IT:( that nice protection was there for the taking but they did not want it .

And as the verse mentions there house was abandoned to them , but they could have had it good if they had taken refuge , but they didnt want it

With his pinions he will block approach to you,
And under his wings you will take refuge.
His trueness will be a large shield and bulwark.

psalm 91;4

Its better to take refuge in JEHOVAH then we are protected

Like a shepherd he will shepherd his own drove. With his arm he will collect together the lambs; and in his bosom he will carry [them]. Those giving suck he will conduct [with care].
ISAIAH 40;11

yes free will

"Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, [truly, truly—what Jesus is about to say is the Gospel Truth!] I say unto you, THE SON CAN DO NOTHING OF HIMSELF…" (John 5:19).

Therefore, in answer, Jesus went on to say to them: “Most truly I say to YOU, The Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he beholds the Father doing. For whatever things that One does, these things the Son also does in like manner. 20 For the Father has affection for the Son and shows him all the things he himself does, and he will show him works greater than these, in order that YOU may marvel.

john 5;19-20

Yes the father JEHOVAH has affection for his son ,and he taught Jesus very well , Jesus had a pre-human life in heaven with his father before he came to earth ,and he had the best teacher there is , it was the most high JEHOVAH .and Jesus was and is into doing just what his father wants him too

and JESUS has even been given arthority to resurrect

Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment. 30 I cannot do a single thing of my own initiative; just as I hear, I judge; and the judgment that I render is righteous, because I seek, not my own will, but the will of him that sent me.
john 5;28-30

"I am the Vine, ye are the branches: He that abides in Me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit, for WITHOUT ME YE CAN DO NOTHING" (John 15:5).

[
quote]

5 I am the vine, YOU are the branches. He that remains in union with me, and I in union with him, this one bears much fruit; because apart from me YOU can do nothing at all.

yes it certainly is good to remain in unity with JESUS

Eventually, 144,000 persons become branches of the figurative grapevine. Along with the vine stem, Jesus Christ, these make up a symbolic vine that produces the fruits of God’s Kingdom.

Further, Jesus says to his apostles: “My Father is glorified in this, that you keep bearing much fruit and prove yourselves my disciples.” The fruit God desires from the branches is their manifestation of Christlike qualities, particularly love.

Moreover, since Christ was a proclaimer of God’s Kingdom, the desired fruit also includes their activity of making disciples as he did.:)

MATTHEW 28;19-20

Rom. 2:4). Where is the ‘free will’ in this statement? "God LEADS…" is the cause of repentance, not free will.

From mankind’s original calamitous fall into sin up until now, Jehovah has shown himself to be a long-suffering God.

His long-suffering before the Flood allowed time for due warning to be given and a means of salvation to be built.

But his patience reached a limit, and the Flood came.

Similarly today, Jehovah is showing great long-suffering,

Paul asked: “Do you despise the riches of his kindness and forbearance and long-suffering, because you do not know that the kindly quality of God is trying to lead you to repentance?”—Romans 2:4.

None of us can know the full extent to which we need God’s long-suffering to make sure that we have his approval for salvation. Paul counsels us to “keep working out [our] own salvation with fear and trembling.” (Philippians 2:12)

The apostle Peter wrote to fellow Christians: “Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with you because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.”—2 Peter 3:9.

REPENTENCE is what it is all about,:)

"No man CAN come to Me, except the Father which has sent Me draw [Gk: ‘drag’] him: and I will raise him up at the last day" (John 6:44). This verse is plain: "No man CAN…" come to Christ of his own will. It is the Father "dragging" him that is the cause of one coming to Christ, not his own supposed free will.

p

Jehovah personally cares for us. He draws us to his Son by reaching us individually through the preaching work and by helping us to grasp and apply spiritual truths by means of His holy spirit.

but not everyone responds to the GOODNEWS do they?
matthew 24;14

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that [‘that faith’] not of yourselves [NOT of your own faith or will] it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are HIS workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God has before ordained that we should walk in them" (Eph. 2:8-10).

I think you get the point...

An inactive faith is a dead faith and will not lead to salvation.

Indeed, as the body without spirit(or breath )is dead, so also faith without works is dead.
james 2;26

Show me where those that are cut off are for eternity...

Show me where men's will is free...

Isaiah 10:5-17:
“O Assyrian, the rod of Mine anger, and the staff in their hand is Mine indignation. I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of My wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.
Howbeit HE means not so, neither does HIS heart [his ‘obscured’ heart—Ecc. 3:11] think so; but it is in HIS heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few. For he says, Are not MY princes altogether kings…
As my hand has found the kingdoms of the idols, and whose graven images did excel them of Jerusalem and of Samaria; Shall I not, as I have done unto Samaria and her idols, so do to Jerusalem and her idols? Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord has performed His whole work [at the hands of the Assyrians] upon Zion and on Jerusalem, I will punish the fruit of the stout heart of the king of Assyria and the glory of his high looks.
For he says, By the strength of my hand I have done it, and by the wisdom; for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man: And my hand has found as a nest the riches of the people: and as one gathers eggs that are left, have I gathered all the earth; and there was none that moved the wing, or opened the mouth, or peeped.
Shall the ax [king of Assyria] boast itself against him that hews therewith [God]? Or shall the saw [king of Assyria] magnify itself against Him that saws with it [God] as if the rod [king of Assyria] should shake itself against them that lift it up [God], or as if the staff [king of Assyria] should lift up itself, as if it were no wood [but rather something with free will and the power of self-determinism].
Therefore shall the Lord, the Lord of hosts, send among his fat ones leanness; and under his glory he shall kindle it burning like the burning of a fire. And the light of Israel shall be for fire, and His Holy One for a flame: and it shall burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day”
That section of Scripture is pretty much self-explanatory. This is a perfect example where God fills in the whys and wherefores of how He operated and worked with the king of Assyria to punish His people, Israel.
But this is also how God works with all kings and presidents, and heads of corporations, and heads of families, and all humanity. God “…works ALL according to the counsel of His Own will.” But just like the King of Assyria, not so is all humanity thinking in THEIR heart. They don’t believe that God uses them on a daily basis just as He did with the King of Assyria. That’s because:
“He [God] has made everything FITTING in its season; However, He has put OBSCURITY in their heart so that the man may NOT find out His work, that which God does from the beginning to the end.” (Ecc. 3:11).
What an amazing Scripture. Imagine a preacher ever giving a sermon on a Scripture as “OBSCURE” as this?

I do NOT believe we have a "free" will. It is GOD who "wills" in us. Choices have nothing to do with free will. All choices are caused. There is no such thing as a choice that DID NOT have a cause! And when a choice is CAUSED to happen, it could NOT have been prevented. Think about it for a couple of thousand hours as I have and it will all become clear to you. There are hundreds of Scriptures that show that God is Sovereign and that man is caused to make his choices by circumstances that ONLY GOD CONTROLS.

It is not true that if you have no free will, then it is God Who does or commits your sins in you. No, YOU SIN BY VOLUNTARILY [NOT "freely" OR WITHOUT A CAUSE] DOING WRONG. You do wrong because you [and me too] were created too spiritually WEAK NOT TO SIN. And it was NOT A MISTAKE [sin] on God's part to MAKE US WEAK so that we sin. He did it for great purpose. God does not sin by creating creatures THAT DO SIN.

I will not post again, God be with you...

Back