Bible Truths

true

Concerning Jehovah, it can rightly be said: “All his ways are justice.”
(Deuteronomy 32:4)

Strange, I post the verses everytime. It is clear as day, yet most fail to see...

We are God's garden...

Christ is the firstfruits but certainly not the last...

I can show you how the harvests is spoken of THROUGHOUT the Bible, if that's what you need...

I'll show you just a little...

I Cor. 15:20, 23, 24 presents us with the type and fulfillment of the three harvest festivals...

1) But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the FIRSTFRUITS OF [the rest of the firstfruits awaiting resurrection in His presence] them that slept ... But EVERY MAN [all mankind, the WHOLE human race] in his own ORDER: Christ the firstfruits..." (The Wave Sheaf of the very first of the firstfruits).

2) "Afterward they that are Christ’s [those who are now saved] at His coming [the rest of the firstfruits that are sleeping and those alive waiting]. (The Firstfruits, the Spring Harvest).

3) Then comes the END [The Fall Harvest, the Feast of Tabernacles]. "…and the feast of INGATHERING [of the Fall Harvest], which is in the END..." (Ex. 23:16). What did Jesus say would happen in "the end," at the "end of the Feast," "the last day," "the last great day of the feast?" "In the last day, that GREAT DAY OF THE FEAST, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If ANY MAN thirst, let him come unto Me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the Scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of LIVING WATER" (John 7:37-38).

Then notice verse 28...

"...that God may be the ALL in ALL."

RESURRECTION :confused: i dont think so

"Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto SALVATION [yes, and by ‘grace’] ready to be revealed in the last time. Wherein you GREATLY REJOICE [rejoice, Yes, but also with a heavy heart], though now for a season, if need be, you are IN HEAVINESS through MANIFOLD temptations [trials]: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perishes though it [your faith] be TRIED WITH FIRE [fire is an important aspect of saving grace], might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ" (I Peter 1:5-7).

Pay close attention to what I am about to say. There are but two places in all Scripture that speak of "EVERY MAN’S WORK" being tried and judged: Twice in I Cor. 3 and twice in Rev. 20. And there are but two places in all Scripture where every man’s work is tried and judged "IN FIRE." And again those two places are I Cor. 3 and Rev. 20. Now then, earlier we learned from the Apostle Peter that,

"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the Scripture at all is becoming its OWN EXPLANATION" (II Pet. 1:20, Concordant Literal New Testament).

So I Cor. 3 cannot completely answer all that is contained within its verses without the aid of the ONLY other such Scripture in the Bible, Rev. 20. And Rev. 20 cannot completely answer all that is contained within its verses without the aid of the ONLY other such Scripture in the Bible, I Cor. 3!

Paul tells us in I Cor. 2: 12-13 that,

"Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might KNOW THE THINGS that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak
[in only twelve more verses Paul Himself speaks of just such spiritual things concerning the judgment of men’s works in fire] not in the words which man’s wisdom teaches [not the same physical torture in physical fire taught by the foolish understanding of the church] but which the Holy Spirit teaches; COMPARING [OR MATCHING] SPIRITUAL THINGS WITH SPIRITUAL."

By comparing these two spiritually matched Scriptures with one another we can come to the truth of God’s intention for BOTH of these fires that judge and try EVERY MAN’S WORK in their own order.

The fire of I Cor. 3 accomplishes the very same thing as the fire of Rev. 20 accomplishes. Both of these fires are symbolic. But AS literal fire does burn up literal wood, straw and stubble, SO ALSO does God’s spiritual fire burn up human character flaws. We are not told of this "wood, straw and stubble" in the lake of fire, nor of the "gold, silver and precious stones." We learn from I Cor. 3 that this is the case with the lake of fire also because these two sets of Scripture are the ONLY spiritual match in the entirety of the Bible. And just as we learn new things and additional things about the lake of fire in I Cor. 3, we also learn something new and different in Rev. 20:10 that is not mentioned in I Cor. 3.

“The wages sin pays is death,” the Bible explains, “but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord.”—Romans 6:23.

Christ already paid the penalty IN FULL...

Do you know the relevance of the "sea" in the Scriptures??

No you didn't....Neither should you...

Niether John.15:20 or James.1:2-3 mention fire. The verse I gave you was describing "judgment" concerning the time of the resurrection of the dead NOT throughout life...

Your just trying to twist the truth mee...

which verse are you refering to about the resurrection?:)

The Post # 85

so which one is refering to the resurrection?

I like this one

Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment. john 5;28;29

this is refering to the earthly resurrection, and it will be the righteous and the unrighteous that are resurrected ,and then after they are resurrected they will not be judged on the deeds that they did before they died , but they will be judged on how they act after they are resurreced.

And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and scrolls were opened. But another scroll was opened; it is the scroll of life. And the dead were judged out of those things written in the scrolls according to their deeds.
revelation 20;12

so which one is refering to the resurrection?

This may come as a surprise to you, but all of them...

Pay close attention to what I am about to say. There are but two places in all Scripture that speak of "EVERY MAN’S WORK" being tried and judged: Twice in I Cor. 3 and twice in Rev. 20. And there are but two places in all Scripture where every man’s work is tried and judged "IN FIRE." And again those two places are I Cor. 3 and Rev. 20. Now then, earlier we learned from the Apostle Peter that,

"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the Scripture at all is becoming its OWN EXPLANATION" (II Pet. 1:20, Concordant Literal New Testament).

So I Cor. 3 cannot completely answer all that is contained within its verses without the aid of the ONLY other such Scripture in the Bible, Rev. 20. And Rev. 20 cannot completely answer all that is contained within its verses without the aid of the ONLY other such Scripture in the Bible, I Cor. 3!

Paul tells us in I Cor. 2: 12-13 that,

"Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might KNOW THE THINGS that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak
[in only twelve more verses Paul Himself speaks of just such spiritual things concerning the judgment of men’s works in fire] not in the words which man’s wisdom teaches [not the same physical torture in physical fire taught by the foolish understanding of the church] but which the Holy Spirit teaches; COMPARING [OR MATCHING] SPIRITUAL THINGS WITH SPIRITUAL."

By comparing these two spiritually matched Scriptures with one another we can come to the truth of God’s intention for BOTH of these fires that judge and try EVERY MAN’S WORK in their own order.

The fire of I Cor. 3 accomplishes the very same thing as the fire of Rev. 20 accomplishes. Both of these fires are symbolic. But AS literal fire does burn up literal wood, straw and stubble, SO ALSO does God’s spiritual fire burn up human character flaws. We are not told of this "wood, straw and stubble" in the lake of fire, nor of the "gold, silver and precious stones." We learn from I Cor. 3 that this is the case with the lake of fire also because these two sets of Scripture are the ONLY spiritual match in the entirety of the Bible. And just as we learn new things and additional things about the lake of fire in I Cor. 3, we also learn something new and different in Rev. 20:10 that is not mentioned in I Cor. 3.

Christ already paid the penalty IN FULL...

Do you know the relevance of the "sea" in the Scriptures??

Bible Truths.

Jesus was given kingship in 1914 , and his father JEHOVAH Gave it to him .
Jesus is the one with the legal right to it , and now he is a warrior king on a conquest .

:) and that is a bible truth

mee, this conversation is just a waste of time...

Just know this...

What happens when God comes to JUDGE THIS WORLD?

"Because He has appointed a day, in the which He shall JUDGE THE WORLD in righteousness by THAT MAN [Jesus Christ] Whom He has ordained; whereof He has given ASSURANCE UNTO ALL MEN ['all'--that would be EVERYONE, mee], in that He has raised Him from the dead" (Acts 17:31).

I doubt you will quote this verse, mee...

Judgment Day will give "ASSURANCE TO ALL MEN," but who believes these Scriptures? Practically no one.

GOD JUDGES THE WORLD IN RIGHTEOUSNESS, HE DOES NOT TORTURE THE WORLD IN FIRE FOR ALL ETERNITY OR AS YOU TRY TO CONCEAL IT, CUT OFF!

"For when Thy JUDGMENTS are in the earth the inhabitants OF THE WORLD WILL LEARN
RIGHTEOUSNESS
"
(Isa. 26:9).

Well mee?? I don't expect you to answer this...

But who believes these Scriptures and HUNDREDS just like them? Practically no one.

God is CALLING MANY, but CHOOSING FEW in this church age. When God sets His hand to CHOOSE THEM ALL, He will do just that. And then ALL MANKIND will be saved (I Tim. 2:4, 4:10, etc. etc.)

And God will be "ALL in All" (I Cor. 15:28). Not some in most or a little in a few, but "ALL in All." But who believes these Scriptures? Do you??

mee when something is to be emphasised its usually mentioned more than once. So, here's more for you...To end this conversation (I would post on this subhect any longer)

Explain ALL these verses...

"How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? ... even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish." (Matt. 18: 12 & 14)

". . . ALL THINGS originate from God." (1 Corinthians 11:12)

". . . ALL is of God . . ." (2 Corinthians 5:18)

"God is operating ALL . . ." (Ephesians 1:11)

"Him who fills ALL IN ALL . . . one Father of ALL, Who is OVER ALL and THROUGH ALL and IN ALL." (Ephesians 1:23, 4:6)

"For FROM HIM [the source] and THROUGH HIM [the way/path] and TO HIM [the conclusion/culmination] are ALL THINGS. To Him be the glory forever. Amen." (Romans 11:36)

" ... that in the name of Jesus EVERY knee should be bowing, celestial, and terrestrial and subterranian, and EVERY tongue should be acclaiming that Jesus Christ is Lord, for the glory of God, the Father" (Phil. 2:9-11).

"Now, whenever ALL may be subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also shall be subjected to Him Who subjects ALL to Him, that God may be ALL IN ALL" (I Cor. 15:28).

"For this was the Son of God manifested, that He should be ANNULLING the acts of the Adversary" (I Jn 3:8).

"Yet even if we have known Christ according to flesh, nevertheless now we know Him so no longer. So that, if anyone is in Christ, there is a new creation: the primitive passed by. Lo! there has come new! Yet ALL is of God, Who conciliates us to Himself through Christ, and is giving us the dispensation of the conciliation, how that God was in Christ conciliating the world to Himself, not reckoning their offenses to them, and placing in us the word of the conciliation" (II Cor. 5:16-19).

"For He is our Peace, Who makes both one [Jews and Gentiles-that's all the people there are in the whole world], and razes the central wall of the barrier (the enmity in His flesh), nullifying the law of precepts in decrees, that He should be creating the two [both Jews and Gentiles], in Himself, into one new humanity, making peace; and should be reconciling both in one body to God, through the cross, killing the enmity in it" (Eph. 2:14-16).

"I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL [Gk. "the" all] men unto me" (John 12:32).

"For even as, in Adam, ALL are dying, thus also, in Christ, shall ALL [NOTE- the same 'ALL']be vivified" (I Cor. 15:22).

"If anyone's work shall be burned up, he will forfeit it, yet he shall be saved, yet thus, as through fire" (I Cor. 3:15).

"For God does not dispatch His Son into the world that He should be judging the world, but that the world may be saved through Him" (John 3:17).

"And he [Christ] is the propitiation for our sins: and not for our sins only, but also for the sins of the WHOLE WORLD" (I John 2:2).

"For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the savior of all men" (I Tim. 4:10).

"... While we are STILL sinners, Christ died for our sakes." (Rom. 5:8).

"For there is no partiality with God ..." (Rom. 2:11).

"Faithful is this saying, and worthy of all welcome, that Christ Jesus came into the world to SAVE SINNERS ..."(I Tim. 1:15).

"Yet I am saying to you, LOVE your enemies ..." (Matt. 5:44).

"For unregretted are the graces and the calling of God. For even as you [Gentiles] once were stubborn toward God, yet now were shown mercy at their [Israel’s] stubbornness, thus these also are now stubborn to this mercy of yours, that now they also may be shown MERCY. For God locks up all (Jews and Gentiles) together in stubbornness, that He should be merciful to ALL" (Rom. 11:29-32).

" ... we rely on the living God, Who is the Saviour of all mankind, especially [but not exclusively] believers. These things be charging and teaching" (I Tim. 4:11).

"That which the eye did not perceive, and the ear did not hear, and to which the heart of man did not ascend-whatever God makes ready for those who are loving Him" (I Cor. 2:9)

And, of course,

" ... those who are loving Him" will include ALL humanity and all in the heavens"
(Phil. 2:11).

mee, this conversation is just a waste of time...

Just know this...

What happens when God comes to JUDGE THIS WORLD?

"Because He has appointed a day, in the which He shall JUDGE THE WORLD in righteousness by THAT MAN [Jesus Christ] Whom He has ordained; whereof He has given ASSURANCE UNTO ALL MEN ['all'--that would be EVERYONE, mee], in that He has raised Him from the dead" (Acts 17:31).

I doubt you will quote this verse, mee...

mee like that verse very much :)it is most beneficial to understand just what it means.

Because he has set a day in which he purposes to judge the inhabited earth in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed, and he has furnished a guarantee to all men in that he has resurrected him from the dead.”ACTS 17;31

ABOUT the year 50 of our Common Era, the apostle Paul was in Athens.

Irritated by the rampant idolatry that he saw there, he was moved to give a masterly witness.

He climaxed his words with a declaration that must have caught the attention of his pagan listeners.

He said: “Now [God] is telling mankind that they should all everywhere repent. Because he has set a day in which he purposes to judge the inhabited earth in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed, and he has furnished a guarantee to all men in that he has resurrected him from the dead.”—Acts 17:30, 31.

How sobering it is to reflect on the fact that God has set a future judgment day for mankind! That judgment will be by the one whom Paul did not name in his talk in Athens but whom we know to be the resurrected Jesus Christ. Judgment by Jesus will mean either life or death.
That Judgment Day will be 1,000 years long. Jesus will preside over it in Jehovah’s name as King of God’s Kingdom, but he will not be alone.
Jehovah chooses others from among mankind to reign with Jesus and judge during that millennium-long day. (Compare Luke 22:29, 30.)

GOD JUDGES THE WORLD IN RIGHTEOUSNESS, HE DOES NOT TORTURE THE WORLD IN FIRE FOR ALL ETERNITY

very true , the bible does not teach hellfire, we are in agreement with what the bible teaches :)

"For when Thy JUDGMENTS are in the earth the inhabitants OF THE WORLD WILL LEARN
RIGHTEOUSNESS " (Isa. 26:9).

Well mee?? I don't expect you to answer this...

Jehovah showed great loving-kindness to Judah, but unhappily not all responded. Frequently, the majority chose rebellion and apostasy rather than the light of Jehovah’s truth. Isaiah said: “Though the wicked one should be shown favor, he simply will not learn righteousness. In the land of straightforwardness he will act unjustly and will not see the eminence of Jehovah.”—Isaiah 26:10.

Ok, I will be as 'frank' as I can possibly be...

The Hebrew word 'Olam' is what you think (in the OT) means "everlasting"

read Num. 25:13 on KJV Bible (and others)

"And he shall have it, and his seed after him, even the covenant of an EVERLASTING priesthood; because he was zealous for his God, and made an atonement for the children of Israel."

We now know for a Scriptural FACT that this priesthood was NOT "everlasting," but rather lasted for an "age"--a long period of time having a beginning and an ending. We see in the book of Hebrews that this very priesthood NO LONGER EXISTS! The temple is gone and the tribe of Levi is gone. And so, it was an "age-abiding" or "eonian" priesthood, not an "everlasting" one.

Also, the Greek in Rev. 11:15 is not "for ever and ever," but "aions of the aions." The Greek is not "and," it is "of." It's in the genitive. Check this out for yourself. "Of" contrasts one thing with another. It does not "add" one thing to another. This is a big difference. Rev. 11:15, "aion" is in the plural, "aions." Now if you insist that "aion" means "for ever" or "eternal," how is it possible to have a plurality of "eternities?" Let me suggest, mee, that that question mark is larger than it appears on this page.

See its simplicity: There was a time before God made any eons (I Cor. 2:7). Then God made the eons (Heb. 1:2). There were eons in the past (Col 1:26). We are living in this present wicked eon (Gal. 1:4). Satan is the god of this eon (II Cor. 4:4). Christ, not Satan, will reign a thousand years in the next eon (Lk 1:33). The thousand years will come to an end (Rev. 20:3). Christ will reign in the eon that follows the thousand years (Rev. 22:5 and Lk. 1:33). Hence, He reigns for the "eons" (the next two) "of the eons" (all others).

Then the last eon comes to an end (I Cor. 10:11). Christ ceases to reign after the eons come to an end (I Cor. 15:24:28) because He turns over the Kingdom to God His Father and God becomes "all in all." The eons end, but that which is of the Kingdom continues (Lk 1:33 & Isa. 9:7). We all continue "living" after the eons because, just like God, we will then all have been given immortality.

The real word "age" or "age-abiding" or "ages" is sometimes translated to many other words that WEREN'T even there in the original.

One example is when it is tranlated "world"...

Read Heb. 1:2

"Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the WORLDS;"

Now...I don't know about you, mee...But As far as I'm concerned...

there is only ONE world!!

and again...

Heb. 11:3

"Through faith we understand that the WORLDS were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

Last and not least, read Rev. 5:13 in the Wycliffe New Testament Bible

"And each creature that is in heaven, and that is on [the] earth, and under earth, and the sea, and which things be in it, I heard all saying, To him that sat in the throne, and to the lamb, blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, into WORLDS of WORDLS."

??!!???

Or would you prefer the Amplified Bible...

"And I heard every created thing in heaven and on earth and under the earth [in Hades, the place of departed spirits] and on the sea and all that is in it, crying out together, To Him Who is seated on the throne and to the Lamb be ascribed the blessing and the honor and the majesty (glory, splendor) and the power (might and dominion) forever and ever (through the ETERNITIES of the ETERNITIES)!"

" ... the eternities of the eternities ... " Now there's a strange rendering. I nonetheless give the translator credit for his stupid consistency. If aion means "eternity" then aions would mean "eternities." If someone can explain to me the meaning of "the eternities of the eternities" maybe this same man (maybe you mee) could also tell me about "hot ice," and "square circles."

I pray that God may open your eyes to the truth...

Jehovah showed great loving-kindness to Judah, but unhappily not all responded. Frequently, the majority chose rebellion and apostasy rather than the light of Jehovah’s truth. Isaiah said: “Though the wicked one should be shown favor, he simply will not learn righteousness. In the land of straightforwardness he will act unjustly and will not see the eminence of Jehovah.”—Isaiah 26:10.

Hmmmm...My KJ Bible says

"Let favour be shewed to the wicked, yet will he NOT [note-it is not "he will not" but rather "will he not"] learn righteousness: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the LORD."

It's asking a question...

Even in other versions it says "they do not learn righteousness" as in present tense...at the moment!!!

Do you only read from one version of the Bible??!??

Let me continue the verse!!!!!

"LORD, when thy hand is lifted up, they will not see: but THEY SHALL SEE, and be ASHAMED for their envy at the people; yea, the FIRE of thine enemies shall devour them."

Shame on you mee....YOU should be ashamed...

read Num. 25:13 on KJV Bible (and others)

"And he shall have it, and his seed after him, even the covenant of an EVERLASTING priesthood; because he was zealous for his God, and made an atonement for the children of Israel."

=

And it must serve as the covenant of a priesthood to time indefinite for him and his offspring after him, due to the fact that he tolerated no rivalry toward his God and proceeded to make atonement for the sons of Israel.’” num 25;13 NWT

the following is taken from the book
AID TO BIBLE UNDERSTANDING PRINTED NY JEHOVAHS WITNESSES

TIME INDEFINITE

The Hebrew word ‛oh·lam′ carries the thought of indefinite or uncertain time. Lexicographer Gesenius defines it as meaning “hidden time, i.e. obscure and long, of which the beginning or end is uncertain or indefinite.” (A Hebrew and English Lexicon of the Old Testament, translated by E. Robinson, 1836, p. 746) Accordingly, expressions such as “time indefinite” (Ps 25:6), “indefinitely lasting” (Hab 3:6), “of old” (Ge 6:4), “a long time ago,” “of long ago” (Jos 24:2; Pr 22:28; 23:10), and “long-lasting” (Ec 12:5) appropriately convey the thought of the original-language term.

The word ‛oh·lam′ is at times associated with that which is everlasting. (1Ki 2:45, ftn) The prophet Isaiah wrote: “Jehovah, the Creator of the extremities of the earth, is a God to time indefinite.” (Isa 40:28) Jehovah is “from time indefinite to time indefinite.” (Ps 90:2) Since Jehovah is immortal and does not die, he will continue to be God for all eternity. (Hab 1:12; 1Ti 1:17) However, the Hebrew expression ‛oh·lam′ does not in itself mean “forever.” It often refers to things that have an end, but the period of such things’ existence can be said to be ‘to time indefinite’ because the time of their end is not then specified. For example, the ‘indefinitely lasting’ Law covenant came to an end with Jesus’ death and the bringing in of a new covenant. (Ex 31:16, 17; Ro 10:4; Ga 5:18; Col 2:16, 17; Heb 9:15) And the ‘indefinitely lasting’ Aaronic priesthood similarly came to an end.—Ex 40:15; Heb 7:11-24; 10:1.

Another Hebrew term, ‛adh, denotes unlimited future time, everlastingness, or eternity. (1Ch 28:9; Ps 19:9; Isa 9:6; 45:17; Hab 3:6) At times, as at Psalm 45:6, the words ‛oh·lam′ and ‛adh appear together and may be rendered “age-during, and for ever” (Yg), “age-abiding and beyond” (Ro), and “time indefinite, even forever” (NW). Concerning the earth, the psalmist declared: “It will not be made to totter to time indefinite, or forever.”—Ps 104:5.

The Hebrew term ne′tsach can also denote everlastingness. Among the ways it may be rendered are “forever” (Job 4:20; 14:20), “perpetually” (Isa 57:16), and “always” (Ps 9:18). Sometimes ne′tsach and ‛oh·lam′ occur in parallel (Ps 49:8, 9), or the terms ne′tsach and ‛adh appear together. (Am 1:11) All three words are found at Psalm 9:5, 6: “You have rebuked nations . . . Their name you have wiped out to time indefinite [le‛oh·lam′], even forever [wa·‛edh′]. O you enemy, your desolations have come to their perpetual [la·ne′tsach] finish.”

In the Christian Greek Scriptures, the word ai·on′ may denote a time period of indefinite or indeterminate length, a period of remote, but not endless, time. For example, at Luke 1:70 and Acts 3:21 ai·on′ can be rendered “of old,” “of old time,” “in ancient times.” (RS, NW, AT) Often, however, the context suggests that ai·on′ is to be understood to refer to a time period of undefined length because of such period being endless in duration. (Lu 1:55; Joh 6:50, 51; 12:34; 1Jo 2:17) Similarly, the adjective ai·o′ni·os (drawn from ai·on′) can, as is evident from the context, signify both “long lasting” (Ro 16:25; 2Ti 1:9; Tit 1:2) and “everlasting.” (Mt 18:8; 19:16, 29) Another Greek adjective, a·i′di·os, specifically means “eternal” or “everlasting.”—Ro 1:20; Jude 6, NW, RS, AT; for a further consideration of ai·on′, see AGE; SYSTEMS OF THINGS.

Shame on you mee....YOU should be ashamed...

mee is not ashamed :) because i like to learn righteousness , then when Jesus comes with his holy angels it hopefully will go well for mee

Soon, though, Jesus will arrive “in his glory, and all the angels with him” in order to judge mankind as a whole. (Matthew 25:31)

At that time, he will reveal himself in all his magnificent glory and give to “each one” just recompense for his or her behavior.

Sheeplike ones will inherit everlasting life in the Kingdom prepared for them, and goatlike ones will depart into “everlasting cutting-off.”

its better to try and be sheeplike, it will not end in tears :)and that is a bible truth

Back