Just an observation.....

17th Angel

לבעוט את התחת ולקחת שמות
Reaction score
Have you seen the little piggies crawling in the d
Not sure how to put this, or if I should just keep it in my mind and private.... Heh, I just wanted to thank you all... Because, it is an honour and a pleasure to read your posts your dreams your views on here... Because, anyone stopped to notice how we are all brothers and sisters? We all may differ on points but, our goal is the very same thing.. Freedom, peace, love, truth... You all really want to do something worthwhile in life.. And to stop and think that I am surrounded by people like that... That is crazy... So many people that want that goal for the world.... So God bless you all for that.

I just, find it sadly ironic, that it seems that all these fine,fine people will never unite beause of a few minor points..... Oh yes, we can be friends, but not family, one family... Unity... But people with a goal like that, their story surley cannot end in sadness... Just a thought that was blowing me away, felt like sharing it.... Heh, sorry...

You seem to be in a Jimi Hendrix state of mind:

• Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
  • When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

~Jimi Hendrix​

Those are so true sayings.... Awesome, but seriously... I am in an eyes wide open state of mind... Like the baby child when born Woaaah All that imagry, is it a dream or is it real... So clear... I am going to shut up now ... lol..

Those are so true sayings.... Awesome, but seriously... I am in an eyes wide open state of mind... Like the baby child when born Woaaah All that imagry, is it a dream or is it real... So clear... I am going to shut up now ... lol..
:D
“I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked.”
~Jimi Hendrix​

I think we are family. We keep coming back to the table. Those that can't sit have left, some who have had issues return, others stop in to look or say hi every now and then.

Just like family, we will never always agree, we aren't automatons plodding forward.

Yes the utopian unity may escape us, but the fact that we are contemplating bodes well beyond our borders.

Our diversity in exchange of information improves us all by opening us to other viewpoints and understandings.

well, i think we are more family than most of my real family. I keep in touch with you guys almost everyday. I never talk to my sister. I think of you guys sometimes when Im at work. I do have a life and you lot are all a partof it. an d thanks to 17th for reminding me of that. love ya, big guy.

hey, 17th, I didn't think you did weekends here? :eek::confused:

Are you in on overtime?? Hehe.;)

s.

Got my computer working at home again, so I am able to get on here and see "what's going down." Which is great :D
Ooh, 17th 'in stereo.'
Groovy.
spiny.gif

Not even a 24/7/365 stereophonic connection with His Exalted Lordship Septimus is sufficient for some of his most loyal and humble subjects.

flow....:p

Not sure how to put this, or if I should just keep it in my mind and private.... Heh, I just wanted to thank you all... Because, it is an honour and a pleasure to read your posts your dreams your views on here... Because, anyone stopped to notice how we are all brothers and sisters? We all may differ on points but, our goal is the very same thing.. Freedom, peace, love, truth... You all really want to do something worthwhile in life.. And to stop and think that I am surrounded by people like that... That is crazy... So many people that want that goal for the world.... So God bless you all for that.

I just, find it sadly ironic, that it seems that all these fine,fine people will never unite beause of a few minor points..... Oh yes, we can be friends, but not family, one family... Unity... But people with a goal like that, their story surley cannot end in sadness... Just a thought that was blowing me away, felt like sharing it.... Heh, sorry...

Awwww...

((***HUGZ***))

:D ;)

Back