I submit this to the board!

17th Angel

לבעוט את התחת ולקחת שמות
Reaction score
Have you seen the little piggies crawling in the d
BTW: What I was thinking was a sub forum under health? You know the "groups" thing? You could start a group and all those that wished to get help advice borrow an ear, borrow a shoulder... Could join that group. And we could have the choice then, you have the open way and the closed way, so you can list those in there that will be supporters... And you can either speak to them alone or in a group as both ways has it's positive side... That is all lil me was thinking.

Loving you, is easy, cause you're... Beautiful.. uh eh eh aar arrr EEE!

I'd like to borrow a shoulder. Can't promise you'll get it back. I'm kinda hungry.

I don't keep kosher. So long as you're vegan it's fine.

**peeks in door, then quickly comes back with a bucket of icy cold water**

SPLASH!!

**hangs a couple of dry towels on the back of the door for the inhabitants of the room to use when they are finished wallowing, and ducks out the door, quietly closing on the way out**

**returns with a tray of warm, soft pretzels with kosher salt as a peace offering, thoughtfully leaving the mustard and garlic butter back in the kitchen**
**curtsy**
**turns and walks back out the door without saying a word**

**returns with a tray of warm, soft pretzels with kosher salt as a peace offering, thoughtfully leaving the mustard and garlic butter back in the kitchen**
**curtsy**
**turns and walks back out the door without saying a word**
yo bring back the garlic and the brown mustard!!

I could understand and honor your concern should you stay.

But heck with just us here, bring on the lox, capers and onions too!!

and three hearty dark beers....make that six.

**Returns with a pony keg of Guinness Stout and some schooner glasses, more pretzels, and a couple of more towels. Tosses the taps to the keg to the far side of the room while I unload my burden and make my exit**

anyone seen the lox?

ya know she could use the buffet cart.

and if she'll drench us again in about an hour we won't need napkins!

anyone seen the lox?

troutslapdm1.gif

*sigh*

ichthys16apo9.gif

Wil, "so, hmmm, they must be here somewhere?"

Dauer, "No, she didn't even appreciate 'burp' that you said she could use the buffet cart with wheels."

Alex, "Heck we don't want to see her having to carry the next keg on her shoulder too?"

Wil, "Well if she can't even get the order right...
SPLASH!!
... I said in an HOUR!!"

Back