Derailment-proof Thread

Interesting, Wil. What adverts do you all see now that I've posted these words: formaldehyde, suicide, clones, and wheat ?

Ever hear an aardvark bark in the dark?

It sounds like "darque barque, darque barque."

Not really, I made that up. :D

I wonder if aardvarks have mentrual issues that can be solved with dark chocolate?

Dark chocolate is really fab. Its got bite with sweetness, but I wonder if a little vanilla couldn't smooth it a little.

Didn't they use to build Excaliburs in Milwaukee as well? Really cool cars.

Yes, they did as well as almost all Master Lock locks (I can attest to the shooting a Master Lock and it won't open, as can the company [the rifle used in one of their older commercials is on display in the company HQ here in Milwaukee].)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Yes, they did as well as almost all Master Lock locks (I can attest to the shooting a Master Lock and it won't open, as can the company [the rifle used in one of their older commercials is on display in the company HQ here in Milwaukee].)
Years ago I went to a pub called the Safe House, the decor was themed like secret agents and such, it was fun. It that still around?

Years ago I went to a pub called the Safe House, the decor was themed like secret agents and such, it was fun. It that still around?

Yes, it is (you can even find it on the internet [reviews and such].) I've never been there, though (school and finances, y'know) though that can change. *shrug*

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Yes, it is (you can even find it on the internet [reviews and such].) I've never been there, though (school and finances, y'know) though that can change. *shrug*
Presuming you wouldn't object to imbibing, it is a fun place to take a friend. I can only imagine how it may have changed through the years.

Gosh, that was back when I was stationed at the Great Mistakes Naval Base. Long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away. Spent more time in Kenosha than Milwaukee... :eek: Most of it in a chemically induced haze. <ooops, did I really say that?>

LAUGHABLE BOLLOCKS.

Please feel free to copy and paste as you see fit.
Copyright-free material.

s.

Back