Whoops - sorry about the bandwidth issue

iBrian

Peace, Love and Unity
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Apologies if you came to the site earlier and found a "bandwidth limit exceeded" message - am currently moving content to the new domain, and thought I'd get everything moved over in time - which unfortunately didn't happen.

Anyway, just uploading the latest forum software to the new location, and then download a full copy of CR so I can import avatars, etc.

Will probably do the move to interfaith.org anytime over the next couple of days for the forum at least. :)

Apologies if you came to the site earlier and found a "bandwidth limit exceeded" message - am currently moving content to the new domain, and thought I'd get everything moved over in time - which unfortunately didn't happen.

Anyway, just uploading the latest forum software to the new location, and then download a full copy of CR so I can import avatars, etc.

Will probably do the move to interfaith.org anytime over the next couple of days for the forum at least. :)
So that's what was up!

Drum roll....

Crowd falls silent with expectation...and some anxiety...

s.

*packs his bags in preparation for the move*

*:kitty:s, ferrets and lunamoths supervise the packing of their necessities, a few toys and travel "loo"s left out to tie the :kitty:s and the ferrets over until the final destination is settled*

The non-human delegations are ready, sir. *snaps a quick salute*

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Will we need a packed lunch or is it a blink and you'll miss it kind of thing?

s.

Snoopy,

when we complete the transition to the new site, cake will be served. BYOC (bring your own coffee.)

Back