God Will save all.

winner08

Reaction score
Yes this is the good news of the Gospels. God WILL SAVE ALL. Christ say so. If were not so I would not have told you. Listen I know this is looked down ;upon by many christians but I have to say what I believe. That is God wants to save all His children ALL. Give me a few min and I will give yall chapter and verse. I am speaking scriptures. I am sure if it is Our Lords will to save all He can. He wouldn't be God if He couldn't save everybody. Also Jesus die for ALL of OUR sins, now we All will be saved. Or is jesus so small He can only save a few? Was His death on the stake not for all just some. I don't think so My God is the LIVING GOD. Oh I notice that some if not many have or believe in other Gods. Man are you serious? What god? gods made out of stone by men. My God is spirit and lives. Who among the gods are like mine?

Darren

It took me awhile but I plain and to the point scriptures, that God will save all. Jesus came to save all not some.

1 tim. 3:3 for this is good and acceptable in the site of God our savoir, who desires ALL MEN to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth.

1 cir 15:22 for as in Adam ALL die even so in Christ ALL SHALL BE MADE ALIVE.

John 12:32 and I if I am lifted up from the earth I WILL DRAW ALL PEOPLES TO MYSELF

John 12:47 and if anyone hears My words and does not belive, I do not judge him for I did not come to judge the world BUT TO SAVE THE WORLD.

now this is plain as can be this is the word of God (Scripture). There is only 2 way to go with this either you beliver in the word of God or not. There is no other choice. For those who belive this is great news for those who don't this is even better news because you too will be saved after you go through the lake of fire. this is another topic.

Darren

Winner, how are we going to justify tormenting people with that approach of yours?

Hi Darren. I'm fairly new, too; however welcome to the forum!

When you say "There is only 2 way to go with this" and "There is no other choice" I see you have taken ownership of your faith. That's one reason I like this forum is that there are so many people who left behind the things that people told them and 'walked upon the water' instead of staying in the boat. It takes courage to live by your conscience, and it also takes courage to listen to what other people have to say. The positive thing comes out of discussion, practice, and thought which are the best benefit since we can't reach agreement most of the time.

Moved to Christianity.

Namaste Winner and welcome,

We have Christian forum and this being an interfaith site we promote discussion. My scripture and god is right and yours is wrong does not fit our paradigm.

Take a look at the CoC and see if this forum meets your needs.

Yes this is the good news of the Gospels. God WILL SAVE ALL. Christ say so. If were not so I would not have told you. Listen I know this is looked down ;upon by many christians but I have to say what I believe. That is God wants to save all His children ALL. Give me a few min and I will give yall chapter and verse. I am speaking scriptures. I am sure if it is Our Lords will to save all He can. He wouldn't be God if He couldn't save everybody. Also Jesus die for ALL of OUR sins, now we All will be saved. Or is jesus so small He can only save a few? Was His death on the stake not for all just some. I don't think so My God is the LIVING GOD. Oh I notice that some if not many have or believe in other Gods. Man are you serious? What god? gods made out of stone by men. My God is spirit and lives. Who among the gods are like mine?

Darren
No, he doesn't Darren. He never said, all will be saved. See there is this little thing called "choice" that we all have. And God can not (will not), violate that choice. That is what sets us apart from angels and the world...

We can, defy...God.

Consensual suffering is a contradiction of terms and so is a squared circle.

Consensual suffering is a contradiction of terms and so is a squared circle.
I think that is called "babel fish"...

to suffer is a pain, to give is a joy...too bad you don't understand the difference.

And you do not understand the difference, or else you would not have posted such a flippant response.

The various meanings of "saved" in Christianity have always intrigued me. What do you mean by "saved?" earl

You've got no right violating someone's perspective of choice. Consensual suffering is an oxymoron by definition. And try convincing me I'm flippant.

Earl said:
The various meanings of "saved" in Christianity have always intrigued me. What do you mean by "saved?" earl
You mean what does winner08 mean by saved.

You've got no right violating someone's perspective of choice. Consensual suffering is an oxymoron by definition. And try convincing me I'm flippant.
What you originally said was "Calling me flippant, you're turning into a douche bag".

Nice.

Have a great day.

It took me awhile but I plain and to the point scriptures, that God will save all. Jesus came to save all not some.

1 tim. 3:3 for this is good and acceptable in the site of God our savoir, who desires ALL MEN to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth.

1 cir 15:22 for as in Adam ALL die even so in Christ ALL SHALL BE MADE ALIVE.

John 12:32 and I if I am lifted up from the earth I WILL DRAW ALL PEOPLES TO MYSELF

John 12:47 and if anyone hears My words and does not belive, I do not judge him for I did not come to judge the world BUT TO SAVE THE WORLD.

now this is plain as can be this is the word of God (Scripture). There is only 2 way to go with this either you beliver in the word of God or not. There is no other choice. For those who belive this is great news for those who don't this is even better news because you too will be saved after you go through the lake of fire. this is another topic.

Darren

Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance 2 peter 3;9

As you mentioned ,the most high God does not want any to be destroyed , but it all depends on if they repent .

some do not want to repent and do not show repentance to God

Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance 2 peter 3;9

As you mentioned ,the most high God does not want any to be destroyed , but it all depends on if they repent .

some do not want to repent and do not show repentance to God
Repent what?:) earl

Repent what?:) earl

it involves making a distinct about-face.

Because he(jehovah ) has set a day in which he purposes to judge the inhabited earth in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed,(jesus()and he has furnished a guarantee to all men in that he has resurrected him(jesus) from the dead."

it involves making a distinct about-face.

Because he(jehovah ) has set a day in which he purposes to judge the inhabited earth in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed,(jesus()and he has furnished a guarantee to all men in that he has resurrected him(jesus) from the dead."
No, Jehovah never did. At least not one we've been told about. Jesus on the other hand did make the end clear (that there would be an end), but never when that end was to be...

Jesus on the other hand did make the end clear (that there would be an end), but never when that end was to be...
very true the appointed time is with Jehovah and it is his time table , but Jesus is the one who will go into action on behalf of his father. yes Jehovahs time and day is with him . not even the angels of heaven know the day or the hour , but the most high has an appointed time .

"Keep ready, because at an hour that you do not think likely the Son of man is coming."—LUKE 12:40.

Quahom1: No ther is no free will. and choices are not made freely. everything in the universe is guided by laws and choice and wills here own earth are guieded by cause and effect. everything we do is caused by something. think about it. you make a right or wrong turn it is cause something effected your choice. this is all that i am saying. cause and effect. God put the causes in our path but we make the choice. still there is cause in making choice and that is why there is no free will. Man cannot impose his will over the Lords will. No man can come throught the Lord except my Jesus. Jesus even said ON MY OWN I CAN DO NOTHING. Man can do nothing own his own. If mans will is stronger than Gods will then everytime a human changes his or her mind the Lord would have to change His plan for us. The Lord does not change. i change not, I AM the alpha and omaga, I know the end from the beginning. All of MY disieres will be done. Jesus came to save all men. I come not to judge but to save the whole world. Jesus did not say I come to save the only ones who believes in me. Question why would a doctor help a healthly person. why would you Christ save you if you are already saved. Sinners need Christ to save them.

Darren

Back