Alternative particles

Thomas

So it goes ...
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Pathless for this:

I think it's funny what happens when you switch the places of the d and the r in Large Hadron Collider.

Oooooh, scientific progress is an erection.
:p

A Large Hardon Collider — isn't that like casting Robert de Niro and Al Pacino in the same movie (a la 'Heat')?

So they're my two contenders (for the moment) ... what two of anything would you launch at each other in a LHC? (and let's keep it reasonably clean, guys)

Thomas

:eek:mmmmmmm, I have only one thing on my mind of late, so perhaps i had better not respond with what I am thinking........... LOL>:eek::eek:

14days to go.....................

Thanks to Pathless for this:

A Large Hardon Collider — isn't that like casting Robert de Niro and Al Pacino in the same movie (a la 'Heat')?

So they're my two contenders (for the moment) ... what two of anything would you launch at each other in a LHC? (and let's keep it reasonably clean, guys)

Thomas

Gordon Brown and a big male tiger :)

Tim Curry as Rocky and Donald Trump

A thumb tack and a water balloon

A whoopee cushion and a hippolotamus

Last edited:
Hey Salty!

I think Greymare was referring (over a month ago) to her upcoming trip to the states, to see her new boyfriend. She was probably thinking something along the lines of she and he colliding... ;)

oh, FK that happens all the time at home, and the end result is the two of them sleeping blissfully on the lounge, floor or hammock. LOL. (big pussys both of them. lol)
Its a truly beautiful thing.....

Back