David Icke

David is Icke is cool, a totally bonkers nutter but I find him very amusing :)

I remember him. I wonder what he's doing now. He claimed he will live forever or something of the like as I recall. What religion is he then?

My sister is coming over for dinner on Sunday. And for some reason she wants to discuss 2012 (you know the predictions of the end of the world, full enlightenment and World war III and I guess many other predictions.) Mr Icke predicts/forsees' whatever that WWIII will be in 2012... And she seems very interested in this David Icke... I know not much about him apart from connections he once had with Combat 18 heh... Oh and he is an ex footballer? Or something... So I was trying to get some thoughts and stuff so I have something to go into this conversation with lol... Will be researching him later on, just I value all your opinions so wished to see what you had to say... So I can't tell you what religion he is I guess by the sounds of it so far, I would say he is some kind of new age kinda belief set.

My sister is coming over for dinner on Sunday. And for some reason she wants to discuss 2012 (you know the predictions of the end of the world, full enlightenment and World war III and I guess many other predictions.) Mr Icke predicts/forsees' whatever that WWIII will be in 2012... And she seems very interested in this David Icke... I know not much about him apart from connections he once had with Combat 18 heh... Oh and he is an ex footballer? Or something... So I was trying to get some thoughts and stuff so I have something to go into this conversation with lol... Will be researching him later on, just I value all your opinions so wished to see what you had to say... So I can't tell you what religion he is I guess by the sounds of it so far, I would say he is some kind of new age kinda belief set.

:) well you know what my answer to that would be dont you:D

they seem to have missed the START of the last days, it was 1914 inline with bible prophecy and chronology, and now we are well along into the time of the end .

but people think up alsorts of dates that have nothing to do with the bible and what the bible really teaches .

I suggest you get a Lizard mask for when your sister comes round LOL

lol Alex please tell us how that conversation goes...

I have to say that I believe in angels as well as demons and I believe that theres a dark side... I believe that satan lies and people will believe him ... I personally think its all an attempt to keep peoples minds distracted from the possibility of the REAL end-times situation.....

but.................... I also know that people look at what I say the same way I look at Ickes belief....

completely looney!

He's a opportunist and entertainer and great at both as I see it.

He's picked an audience, found his niche and is milking the cow for all its worth.

yep, David Icke is a new ager, but a New World Order new ager, if u get me...

bit like the scientologists, he thinks that some ppl, the ppl with power, are really big lizard aliens, for instance, the Queen of England is really a lizard wearing a mask, so too, erm... Bill Gates...

Ideologically, his statements about capitalism etc, are spot on- and maybe as a conspiracy theorist his wild notions make sense if we use them as metaphors... however... then he starts banging on about aliens and he well... loses the plot. He is not using a metaphor, he really believes he's seen them, and he also thinks the only reason he's a public laughing stock is because that's what the system wants...

Yes, it is true, he was once a sports commentator with the BC, then he became a born again xtian, the BBC dropped him, he dissapeared.... then he reappeared with this tale, and some books, and a new career...

I personally think he's mentally ill.

Back