Michelle Obama Round 1

N

Nick_A

Since Sarah Palin's intellectual qualifications are being disected from every possible direction, it seems like a good idea to include and disect Michelle Obama's qualifications from the other END of the spectrum so as to reach a more comprehensive feminine perspective.

An appreciation of Michelle Obama's beauty -- and booty | Salon Life

The question arose as to the merits for a first lady of the more balanced attribute as demonstrated by Jackie O. Analysing the question I must conclude that too much of a good thing can lead to the law of diminishing returns so I'll vote for Jackie O.

Since Sarah Palin's intellectual qualifications are being disected from every possible direction, it seems like a good idea to include and disect Michelle Obama's qualifications
2 funny...er no.

You would compare Mrs. Obama to Mr. Palin as she was not elected her husband was.

2 funny...er no.

You would compare Mrs. Obama to Mr. Palin as she was not elected her husband was.

Will

As we know, white women of character have been riduculed as to their intellect. It is necessary to defeat the influence of character.

The article asserts that the black woman's butt has also been the object of ridicule and now strives to be respected. and an influential attribute.

The wife influences the president as does the vice president. It is a fair comparison. We must consider the female influence within society from the perspectiuve of wholeness

We must consider the female influence within society from the perspectiuve of wholeness
Yeah, right I'm sure you vetted Laura and Barbara and Nancy and her astrologer.

Pomp and circumstance, just like the multiple pages of time spent on where Obama was born, I suppose it will never end. Next you'll start a thread on their pet selection?

Yeah, right I'm sure you vetted Laura and Barbara and Nancy and her astrologer.

Pomp and circumstance, just like the multiple pages of time spent on where Obama was born, I suppose it will never end. Next you'll start a thread on their pet selection?

If you want to get to the bottom of it you must take in all the evidence, no ifs, ands, or butts about it. I hope you are not prejudiced against pets. I guess we all must be guilty of something ending in "ist."

Will
The wife influences the president as does the vice president. It is a fair comparison. We must consider the female influence within society from the perspectiuve of wholeness

Consider the contributions as regards to Mrs. F.D.R., one should then see the great social changes that were wrought as a result of wifely influence.

Back