Happy Thanksgiving

wil

UNeyeR1
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Over here stateside we in the US celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Now its origins, its mythology has to do with a gathering of the natives who helped the settlers through their first year.

We stuff ourselves with turkey, ham, green beans, mashed potatoes, cranberry dressing, gravy and who knows what all family and colloquial traditions. Now just about none of the above was on the plate for the first thanksgiving, folks would cringe at some of the greens and corn mush and wild game that was eaten.

But we are supposed to give thanks, count our blessings, and I for one am absolutely appreciative of all of you, even those on the other side of the pond and even those that drive me crazy....thanks for being you!

Peace and blessings,

wil

Vegetarian Peking duck, kasha, and pumpkin cheesecake's on my menu for tomorrow, the rest will be thought out in the morning.

The :kitty:s will get turkey and giblets :kitty: food, too, so relax. The ferrets might get their version of the :kitty: food (whatever it is. *shrug*) :D

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody!

I'm thankful for IF, the friends I have here, the chance to "speak" my mind and share my thoughts.

Back