Hello

Reaction score
I have already made a couple of posts but I thought I'd introduce myself to everyone.

My name is Ivan and I am a Catholic. I'd like to think that I am fairly friendly ;) and I look forward to having great discussions and debates with all of you.

I will never resort to insults or anger. Those who choose to resort to insults and anger do it out of weakness and a lack of substance on whatever the discussion or debate may be. If you choose to be angry or insulting, I will respond with a simple "God loves you".

Ciao and God Bless. :)

I will never resort to insults or anger. Those who choose to resort to insults and anger do it out of weakness and a lack of substance on whatever the discussion or debate may be. If you choose to be angry or insulting, I will respond with a simple "God loves you".
Nmaste and welcome Ivan,

Nice bar. Now we'll see if the rest of us choose to jump over it with you or limbo under it.

and as if you didn't know, G!d loves you too!

I have already made a couple of posts but I thought I'd introduce myself to everyone.

My name is Ivan and I am a Catholic. I'd like to think that I am fairly friendly ;) and I look forward to having great discussions and debates with all of you.

Ciao and God Bless. :)

nice one :)matthew 5;5
Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.

Welcome to the forums!!

I will never resort to insults or anger.

lulz why not? In the right hands (a master) these tools can be quite effective!! :D

Heh, anyway.... You respond god loves you, to those whom are angry or insultive to you? May I ask why? And also just on a curious note... How do you know that your god loves them?

Welcome Ivan. Can you tell us more about Croatia. What do you like the most about your country ?

Back