I think I was here in a previous life

Clarity

Reaction score
Greetings all,

I used to be a fairly prolific poster here under the name of Awaiting_The_Fifth. It was a couple of years ago, I got up to about 600 posts.

I was a fairly staunch Mahayana Buddhist at the time but I lost confidence to post here once I became utterly disillusioned with my religion.

I have now come to a bizarre point in my spiritual development. I have a fairly unique outlook on the world based VERY loosely on buddhism and I am quite confident in my convictions. Hence my new name, Clarity. Ironically my outlook is also fairly socratean in that I am accepting that in my current state I actualy understand very little about the real world.

So I hope to join some like minded folk in bandying about ideas and ideologies, chewing on the cud of philosophy and generally trying to figure out what its all about.

Welcome back ATF/Clarity! I for one have missed reading your posts, and would love to hear about what has happened with you since you arrived at your new understanding.
:)

Welcome Back! :D
4.gif

Welcome home!

Greetings all,

I used to be a fairly prolific poster here under the name of Awaiting_The_Fifth. It was a couple of years ago, I got up to about 600 posts.

Nice to see you back :)

I was a fairly staunch Mahayana Buddhist at the time but I lost confidence to post here once I became utterly disillusioned with my religion.

I have now come to a bizarre point in my spiritual development. I have a fairly unique outlook on the world based VERY loosely on buddhism and I am quite confident in my convictions. Hence my new name, Clarity. Ironically my outlook is also fairly socratean in that I am accepting that in my current state I actualy understand very little about the real world.

So I hope to join some like minded folk in bandying about ideas and ideologies, chewing on the cud of philosophy and generally trying to figure out what its all about.

Clarity!! Ahhh what I wouldn't do for a bit of that!! ;)

I have a fairly unique outlook on the world based VERY loosely on buddhism and I am quite confident in my convictions.

Welcome Clarity.

With any luck at all we'll disavow you of your confidence and open you up to true insight.

Confidence is way over-rated.

The world is filled with confident fools.

Welcome to IO. :)

You don't want to have a mind like mine. :p

I remember your predecessor; shifty fellow as I recall...

Snoopy.

*POUNCE*

*AtF's/Clarity"s fingertips on his right hand are the only part that is visible from under the pile of furbearers*

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Hello there Clarity, I'm called Dream. You have an unusual story, so this should be interesting.

Back