This auto-sign-out is sooooo annoying!!

c0de

Vassal
Reaction score
Especially when your like typing a post, and then you hit "submit" but SURPRISE, your no longer signed in... and then you gotta sign in... but then sometimes it just wont let you post! its like "sorry, but permission DENIED" and you go back, and your post is now history and you have to type again!!!

oh the horror!!

Did you click the little box that says "remember me" when you sign in?

not being no computer geek

but I think either allowing cookies from the site in your computer or clicking 'remember me' when you login should correct that.

then again...could be the universe thought your post needed reworking...

Last edited:
C0de.... Starting too see a lot of whining coming from your side of the camp.... It does not amuse! It spreads and soon we have what? A rabble of whiners! You trying to start a revolution?! Guards... To the dungeons with this one...

@ Paladin + Wil

oh... thats what that box is there for! (duh!!!) thnx guys... i have these stoopid moments a couple of times every day. sometimes they get posted on the net (sorry)

@ Alex

*takes a look around, inquisitively peering into the darkness*

This "dungeon" thing sux man! .... ... where's the tv at??? and whats that dingy smell??? no no.. this just won't do...

*throws down a bag of smoke and vanishes into the air*

hey am afflicted too my machine doesn't remember me and dontask me about cookie monsters aint got a clue:eek:

@ Paladin + Wil

oh... thats what that box is there for! (duh!!!) thnx guys... i have these stoopid moments a couple of times every day. sometimes they get posted on the net (sorry)

What you've been signed up for five or six months and you didn't know that?

I can just imagine how much pain you've been through . . . all for nothing.:D:D:eek:

I would have thought you'd have found a way around that. You could also save your post to a text file. If you're using Windows, download some other text editor. Don't use the native Notepad. Do a search on the Internet for more decent ones. So far, I've saved about 960 of my posts. That way I don't throw my religious education and learning away.

If that happens to me now, I'd go @#$#@$^%&$^$. But I just can't imagine c0de going $@#$@#%#^#^#^$ ten times a week for 20-24 weeks. If you add it all up, it means that c0de has gone #^$&%&*%*!@$@!%@ 200-240 times. I'm surprised that you haven't had a heart attack by now. Your arteries are probably so clogged up that your cardiac muscles are aching.

The system could break down any time now just like Lehman Brothers. It's going to be very depressing. You'll be in hospital and unemployed for a long time if you survive. Let us know if you need us to bail you out.

You could also save your post to a text file. If you're using Windows, download some other text editor. Don't use the native Notepad. Do a search on the Internet for more decent ones. So far, I've saved about 960 of my posts. That way I don't throw my religious education and learning away..
Namaste salty,

nice...gonna have to see what I have that is worth posterity and not posterior...seperate the wheat from the chaff...

I use openoffice.org free/donate and fully operational. or online google docs

Namaste salty,

nice...gonna have to see what I have that is worth posterity and not posterior...seperate the wheat from the chaff...

I use openoffice.org free/donate and fully operational. or online google docs

Oh . . . are you a Linux user?

Especially when your like typing a post, and then you hit "submit" but SURPRISE, your no longer signed in... and then you gotta sign in... but then sometimes it just wont let you post! its like "sorry, but permission DENIED" and you go back, and your post is now history and you have to type again!!!

oh the horror!!

It also helps to copy the post before proceeding, for just such "emergencies."

I just wrote down the process for harnessing fusion energy on your stovetop and submitted it into the ether!

Now the world will never know!

I just wrote down the process for harnessing fusion energy on your stovetop and submitted it into the ether!

Now the world will never know!

The question of these cold fusion failures crossed my mind watching that thunderbolts doc.

@ Salty + Juan

ok.. confession time... i only lost a post... once.

I kinda figured the copy/pasting was the safest bet a while back... just thought I'd start a thread complaining about it anyway :):confused::mad::p:D:(:eek:

The problem is much less a problem with Firefox. Since many virus are created for Internet Explorer, consider switching browser.

Of course another way around is simply to compose your message in a text editor before posting.

crtl A, copy, prior to posting if you think you have taken too long and are timed out.
That way if it eats your epic post:eek:, you can just paste it back with no probs.:cool:

Back