The Ads are back!

Pure mental noise.

I hadn't noticed until you pointed them out.

If it helps to make a buck or two for IO they can't be all bad.

Red Carpet Bananas...

ah time to force the issue again.

Lets say Red Carpet Bananas.

How long before we'll get ads for

Red Carpet Bananas...

I like bananas, do you?

Re: Red Carpet Bananas...

ah time to force the issue again.

Lets say Red Carpet Bananas.

How long before we'll get ads for

Red Carpet Bananas...

I like bananas, do you?

I especially likes the Red Carpet kind! I won't eat any other banana.

Yep, thought seeing as I'm spending a lot of time back here of late, I should at least get some pennies back for it. :)

That's all I'll make - I think they used to average around 3c per click - but looking around at the financial crisis, every penny counts! :)

I tend to find them kind of fun- see what pops up given the topic. :p

This thread brought up a charity that feeds children.

Not sure if it was coincidence or the bananas. :D

I am only getting wedding ones, making me paranoid :eek:

Hmm 3c a clik. Cant you get one of these auto-clicking bots to do that?

No, no bots required and please don't click on the ads on purpose unless you see something you really want to click through to - the ads are not really here to pay for the site or generate an income, as much as just help pay a little of its own way, as times and conditions seem to demand it.

No, no bots required and please don't click on the ads on purpose unless you see something you really want to click through to - the ads are not really here to pay for the site or generate an income, as much as just help pay a little of its own way, as times and conditions seem to demand it.

Yup times are demanding.... 1 shop a week closing in Edinburgh city centre. More than that in the district shopping areas. And Lidl taking record profits. Still not too many job losses here at least.

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]
Dear Spiritual Seeker,
[/FONT]

Imagine what it would be like to read the story of your life before it actually happened ...
You'd know how to make the most out of the opportunities life gives you ... how to avoid negative influences that distract you from achieving your true life purpose ... and which path to take in order to have the happiest, most fulfilling life that is available to you.
That would really be something, wouldn't it?
A full numerology reading will give you all these things, and much more ... essentially, a recipe for a happier and more fulfilling life.

Just send a money order for $9.99 payable to Ubeenripped.com

Ads are cool. I'd like to suggest a makeover for this site. I'd avoid the color red though as people could get more angry in arguments (could be a good experiment).. Just a suggestion hehe.

1 click = 3 cents....

dude, i would have to click like 300 frekkin times to earn $3!

and is that American dollars!! :eek::eek: cuz then there's.... no hope man!

you get more money for certain ads but they dont show up here as often. I remember having them once, very handy for paying site maintaince, a site like this wouldn't be cheap to run.

LOL @ $$$

Ricky Gervais wuz all like "how does it feel like livin in a 3rd world country you damn yanks!"

Back