Gay penguins

thought you were having a windup brian! l knew it, nature is reversing involuting changing and we will all become hermaphrodites called freemales

There have been other such cases among penguins. In one sad case, though, after rearing a chick the couple broke up, one of them choosing a female to mate with, leaving the other to pine away and refuse to eat. Bisexuals can be so bitchy!

Arn't Penguins on the verge of extinction?

And the moral of the stroy is......

hahahaha

sorry I edited my post. I said I wonder why dodos became extinct.

I have a 10 month old chihuahua that has a crush on a stuffed monkey.. he masturbates all day long on this stuffed monkey. He gets insanely jealous if you take it from him and will go pout in his kennel. *shrug* darn that satan... another victory.

:rolleyes: ;)

There have been other such cases among penguins. In one sad case, though, after rearing a chick the couple broke up, one of them choosing a female to mate with, leaving the other to pine away and refuse to eat. Bisexuals can be so bitchy!
Yeah, I guess Harry and Pepper broke up at the San Francisco zoo, as well. (Who'd have thunk that humans would so keenly gossip about penguins' sex lives? :eek:)

OVN

Back