Hello People :)

R

ryynanen47

I'm Ryynänen47 and I love to talk with people.

I'm a little old Heathen lady with interests in spirituality, music, computers, needlecrafts, languages, graphic art, games and cats. Currently I'm somewhere south of Ottawa ON, but thinking about moving to Australia. I'm disabled but want to finish school and be a medical assistant/chemist or optician. I enjoy helping people, especially the people on RuneScape, a MMORGP that I play.

I hope to get to know the people here and maybe learn a thing or two in the process.

Go in peace; walk in freedom,

Ryynänen47

I'm Ryynänen47 and I love to talk with people.

I'm a little old Heathen lady with interests in spirituality, music, computers, needlecrafts, languages, graphic art, games and cats. Currently I'm somewhere south of Ottawa ON, but thinking about moving to Australia. I'm disabled but want to finish school and be a medical assistant/chemist or optician. I enjoy helping people, especially the people on RuneScape, a MMORGP that I play.

I hope to get to know the people here and maybe learn a thing or two in the process.

Go in peace; walk in freedom,

Ryynänen47
Welcome Ryynanen and good to have you here :)
I'm a lvl 136 with 12 capes to my name ;)

gday ryynanen, I am sure you would be most welcome here in Oz. A little place called Nimbin, sounds like it would suit some of your talents. lol. My boys are into runscape and role playing games but I do try to understand them . LOL. Im moving to the USA soon, (not soon enough for me), LOL>
C U AROUND.
Love the Grey

Back