R.i.p

wow micheal we all grew up with you and saw you transform into...

what a funeral its gonna be. will be watching glastonbury this weekend to hear all the tributes.

yes an icon of the times, a fantastic dancer; but it all went wierd; did he have a heart attack cos of the stress making a comeback or was he unwell for a while l wonder.

Concerning Michael Jackson and Farah Fawcett:

The people I feel sorriest for are their surviving loved ones. Hell, Michael wasn't even the oldest son, and his older brothers all have outlived him and Farah Fawcett, her loved ones watched helplessly as cancer ate away everything that made her what she was!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Six million dollar woman... seems like peanuts today.. I remember as a boy her playboy appearance had all the copies removed from the top shelf and kept behind the counter, because the boys of my age were stealing them.

Rip to her, and the 10's of 1000s of other people who died yesterday.

Attachments

• farrah-fawcett-08.jpg
    farrah-fawcett-08.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 414
RIP to Farah Fawcett aswell, had to look her up and i'm familia with her now.

I personally have more concern for the continued rape in Africa, the kids starving around the world, the atrocities of slavery and war... then a couple of millionaire celebrities that now take up the space of the worlds news stations and peoples minds.

Not that I don't honor the transitions of all....but what are these people, why do we give their deaths the time of day, because they are the most affluent of the thousands that died yesterday?

I personally have more concern for the continued rape in Africa, the kids starving around the world, the atrocities of slavery and war... then a couple of millionaire celebrities that now take up the space of the worlds news stations and peoples minds.

Not that I don't honor the transitions of all....but what are these people, why do we give their deaths the time of day, because they are the most affluent of the thousands that died yesterday?

lol saint wil :eek:

michael jackon, an alledged paedophile, who contributed NOTHING to the world of any real merit beyond a few cheap songs, even though he pretended to want to heal the world...

let's keep it in perspective, folks...

Back