R.i.p

Farah Fawcett got up to heaven and God said to her "You were such a good person that I am going to grant you one wish.....what is your wish?"

Farah Fawcett thinks about it a moment and says "I wish that all the children on Earth are safe and well and free from harm".

God replies..."OK...that's Michael Jackson dead now".

In honor of Michael Jackson's passing, Sears is having a special sale...

Boys pants, half-off. :p

Ouch CZ.

What if he wasn't a pedo, that would be disrespect to a dead person.. But in your defense I wouldn't have trusted him with any kids cause his wierd appearance. You know what they say, sound body sound mind.

What if he wasn't a pedo, that would be disrespect to a dead person.

I never did get this "disrespect to a dead person".

I think it probably originates from a fear that to do otherwise would invite the spirit to haunt you.

I accept that risk.

To any of the living that I've offended, my sincerest apologies.

*giggle*

I never did get this "disrespect to a dead person".

I think it probably originates from a fear that to do otherwise would invite the spirit to haunt you.

I accept that risk.

To any of the living that I've offended, my sincerest apologies.

*giggle*
graveyard humor however inappropriate has been around forever. I suppose it is some method of separating yourself from the incident.

You are right Pathless, I am showing irreverence for the dead. To atone I will lead a short requiem which as you can see is live from our dear parted beloved Michaels own back garden...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jtHhTDlPPxg&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jtHhTDlPPxg&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Did anybody else happen to watch Mr. Jackson's memorial service?

Would anybody like to comment?

sunglasses sunglasses and more sunglasses

the best bits were the screenings of young micheal singing as in glory to g#ds

I think it is spiteful, to laugh/joke at the dead you have to be a real low life p.o.s..
Why, they are dead. Most of the jokes are rehashed from when they were alive. They just come back to the surface.

I guess more importantly it depends on how you feel about the dead. ie Custer was and is the butt of a lot of jokes....(ran his soldiers into an ambush) there are many like that.

Also depends on how you view humor. Taken out of context and looked at wrong many would have thought my eulogy for my father was disrespectful as I joked about our relationship....but my mom, his brothers, his friends, all saw him come back to life in the anecdotes that also related to them.

Back