UFOs

now that depends on who you ask.

Havent seen one.
Ive seen a min min light, Ive seen some glowing lights in the sky that werent anything I could explain, but the 3 letters UFO conjures up all kinds of theories that I dont know if I want to know, LOL.
I do think it is a little egotistical of "man" to think that we are the only "intelligent" life in this infinite universe, tho.
So, I just dunno.

There may be other intelligent life in the universe but what are the chances they are paying us a visit? If they were that intelligent to travel the vastness of space you would think they would have said hello by now. My guess is that they are atmospheric phenomenon, human hoaxes, human aircrafts, optical illusions, form of life belonging to our own planet, divine beings, alien probes, combination of any of these and last on my list alien life.

There may be other intelligent life in the universe but what are the chances they are paying us a visit? If they were that intelligent to travel the vastness of space you would think they would have said hello by now. My guess is that they are atmospheric phenomenon, human hoaxes, human aircrafts, optical illusions, form of life belonging to our own planet, divine beings, alien probes, combination of any of these and last on my list alien life.

What about time machines?

If something is indentified as a UFO does that mean it is no longer a UFO?

there was another news link after it, apparently it said it was a fake, but it was reported not in english, so i dont know.

I think i can help you in that if it is in urdu i because the othe link was pakistani and it doesn't said fake talking news link i think...may be im wrong..

I've thought lately that UFO's could be where our world or universe intersects with a parallel dimension or universe... So we get a glimpse and maybe they can also see what we are doing but not for very long.. :)

What are the chances that they took this thing to a reputable lab or university for study? My guesses are... and I'm going waaay out on a limb here... slim and none.

Otherwise I think I'd have seen the headlines, "Alien Body Found! Proof of Extraterrestrials!" about 3 years ago.

So... nice little fakey thing ya got there. Maybe the makers can get a job in the movies.

But it came in the news the video from lahore or pakistan and it was authentic .....don't know about the above link but about the link i posted...

UFO's are as wil said, unidentified, so nobody knows what they are, hence the moniker.
Lots of speculations though.
My take is that many of them are military craft.
But that only accounts for a percentage of them.
The rest are a mystery.
Maybe they are ET's of some kind (or kinds).
Maybe us primitive humans are like a sideshow and the earth is a kind of intergalactic zoo and the ET's stop in and oogle us for a bit (but no contact allowed, after all we are a primitive and barbaric species which kills each other).
Perhaps they have some kind of reality show on what passes for tv amongst them, and is kind of like the Truman show (you know, cheesy Jim Carey movie).

Back