Happy Birthday, juantoo3!

Honestly, where have you been birthday boy? You been working overtime? Learning Chinese? None of my business? Ok, ok. Happy Birthday!

I was getting puzzled about how everybody else posted on Sept. 6 and seattlegal then posted on Sept. 5, hmmm, is there a time warp? Guess that just goes to show that I'm not getting any younger either. Happy birthday, juan!

I was getting puzzled about how everybody else posted on Sept. 6 and seattlegal then posted on Sept. 5, hmmm, is there a time warp? Guess that just goes to show that I'm not getting any younger either. Happy birthday, juan!
Me thinks there is nothing SG can do that would surprise me....

HBD my brother, congrats on the day and give your bride a hug for me!

*a pride of :kitty:s enter stage right and head straight for center stage, a pair of them with a small banner loosely tied to their tails. The :kitty:s "tune up" then, after they are ready, they begin "singing", the pair with the small banner raise their tails, exposing what is printed on it:

Happy Birthday, juantoo3!

*after their performance, the :kitty:s with the banner lower their tails, then the :kitty: chorus exit stage right, a couple of kittens performing some tricks for juantoo3 before following the rest of the chorus*

They "remembered" how much you enjoyed the performance last year and the year before, so they're doing it again, taking time off from The Internet Is For :kitty:s tour. :D

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

50 years old?

Darn ....... most people aren't around after 50. They've moved on to another world.

Anyway, happy birthday Juantoo.

Congratulations for surviving to this age.

I apologize for the :kitty: chorus, but they're quite busy running around, bringing comfort. Relax, though, they'll give you a belated birthday concert.

By the way, have you checked out some of the posts I made in the "Move On" thread? I'm going to post a few more [:kitty: archeologists are still coming in with surprises.]

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

*a clowder of :kitty:s enter stage right and head straight for center stage, a pair of them with a small banner loosely tied to their tails. The :kitty:s "tune up" then, after they are ready, they begin "singing", the pair with the small banner raise their tails, exposing what is printed on it:

Belated Happy Birthday, juantoo3!

*after their performance, the :kitty:s with the banner lower their tails, then the :kitty: chorus exit stage right, a couple of kittens performing some tricks for juantoo3 before following the rest of the chorus*

They "remembered" how much you enjoyed the performance last year, so they're doing it again. :D

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Belatedly I see I have missed the jubilee 4 jauntoo3.
Best of the best, none of the worst, more and greater returns.

Another beautiful year of great fortune. May each one sieze every good opportunity and benefit from it in the coming year.

*a clowder of :kitty:s enter stage right and head straight for center stage, a pair of them with a small banner loosely tied to their tails. The :kitty:s "tune up" then, after they are ready, they begin "singing", the pair with the small banner raise their tails, exposing what is printed on it:

Belated Happy Birthday, juantoo3!

They "remembered" how much you enjoyed the performance last year, so they're doing it again. :D

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back