Sex Magik

Vajradhara

One of Many
Reaction score
Namaste all,

this is going to be a delicate subject... as such, i would ask that all who choose to participate in this thread be mindful of the diverse readership of the site.

on with the post.

is anyone here familiar with Sex Magik? if so, do you practice? if so, which form do you utilize?

i'll wait for a response before i continue with my post in regards to this subject... if we don't have any practiconers.. i'm not sure it would be valuable to explore the topic in too much depth.

Hi,

In reality, there are only three types of sexual magic. Every sexual act is infact a magical act. They are one in the same. Right hand path or White Sexual Magic is performed between the married couple (man and woman) wherein the creative-sexual energies are retained. Neither orgasm nor ejaculation occur. Left hand or Black Sexual Magic path is performed likewise, however, the creative-sexual energies are dispelled, and later reabsorbed into the body. Grey Sexual magic pertains to those sexual activities that are done without any spiritual longing, where the creative sexual energies are dispelled, but for reproductive purposes.

I can only speak on behalf of White Sexual Magic because it is the only one I practice.

Thank you Brian. I must be honest and say that I had a previous name here, a while ago, but I stopped using it (not just here but everyone on the internet) because I wished to gain back a little anonymity[font=&quot] [/font]I had lost.

Return of ejaculate... bizarre

Once I read something about guys in some philosophico-religious systems of the Far East, I think they could be Taoist or Buddhist adepts, but certainly not Confucianists, who are into the practice of getting all excited up to ejaculation, but squeezing their penis so that the ejaculate would supposedly return to wherever it comes from -- where else but the depository between the testes and the urethral opening, if there is one which I think there is one, or back to the testes.

I think it is a lot of impractical and non-realizable procedure, trying to effect the return of the ejaculate to wherever between the testes and the urethral opening in the glans penis.

What do you guys say? What about the women here?

I can’t imagine any religious significance in the practice if at all possible.

But such is the exorbitant curiosity and fervid imagination mixed with mystical wistful thinking of the human mind, that people specially guys are always on the lookout for different and newer ways to extract the ultimate juice of orgasm from their urogenital systems.

I think we should ask the neurologists, the urologists, and the physiologico-anatomists of the medical profession, for the authoritative answers or reactions about such attempts.

If you ask me, I think you will get your nerves all rattled and muscles aching with that kind of feats or attempts, to effect the return of the ejaculate back to from the penile canal. It’s like trying to return the bullet already on the way out along the firearm barrel, back to the shell in the bullet cartridge or chamber.

I said that Confucianists do not engage in this kind of a fantasy, why? Because I always have this impression that Confucianists are normally down to earth practical and not wasteful in their time and mental resources, as to spend days and body assets in experimenting with bizarre speculations. Yes, I think this is one instance when the word ‘bizarre’ is justified.

Pachomius2000

Re: Return of ejaculate... bizarre

Once I read something about guys in some philosophico-religious systems of the Far East, I think they could be Taoist or Buddhist adepts, but certainly not Confucianists, who are into the practice of getting all excited up to ejaculation, but squeezing their penis so that the ejaculate would supposedly return to wherever it comes from -- where else but the depository between the testes and the urethral opening, if there is one which I think there is one, or back to the testes.

I think it is a lot of impractical and non-realizable procedure, trying to effect the return of the ejaculate to wherever between the testes and the urethral opening in the glans penis.

What do you guys say? What about the women here?
I agree, I think that practice is absurd. It is violent. The trick is to finish coitus without ever approaching spasm.

Women have their analogus sexual energies. We are talking about the edocrine system. The epicenter of the endocrine system is within the sex.

I can’t imagine any religious significance in the practice if at all possible.
The regeneration of the penial gland, the regeneration of the whole brain, in fact.

This has signficant implications for example, for meditation. I will attest to that.

I said that Confucianists do not engage in this kind of a fantasy, why? Because I always have this impression that Confucianists are normally down to earth practical and not wasteful in their time and mental resources, as to spend days and body assets in experimenting with bizarre speculations. Yes, I think this is one instance when the word ‘bizarre’ is justified.
That is just the issue here. We are wasting our body assets. We either let them lay unused or we spill them out to produce pleasure.

This method described though is just an attempt to save the assets without removing the pleasure that usually comes with wasting them. I doubt it works correctly.

Semen is sublimated/transmuted when it is not ejaculated. It breaks down and returns its vital chemical components to the bloodstream -- the same place it came from.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dp5/bernard.htm said:
The fluids elaborated by the testes, the prostate gland and the accessory sex glands are very rich in phosphorus, as are the spermatozoa themselves. The loss of semen must therefore lower the phosphorus content of the blood, for it is from here that these glands derive the phosphorus for the manufacture of their secretions. This must deprive the nervous system of an element so necessary for its nutrition and normal well-being. This explains the neurasthenic effects of masturbation and sexual excess, which are due to loss of phosphorus through seminal emissions. The same occurs in prostatitis, where considerable phosphorus is lost through the expelled prostatic fluid. Lorand points out the beneficial influence of phosphorus when administered in many brain disorders, which are accompanied by a diminution of the phosphorus content of the brain, as Marie found in idiocy and dementia praecox. In the brain phosphorus is present chiefly in the form of lecithin, a phosphorized fat. . . .

Evans states that during thinking and mental exertion phosphates are increased in the excreta; and he therefore concludes that thinking involves an oxidation of phosphorus compounds in the brain (under the catalytic influence of the iodine of the thyroid hormone). . . . It is thus clear that phosphorus, oxygen and sufficient thyroid hormone (iodine) are all necessary for the normal generation of brain electricity, and that in the absence of either of these three elements, there will be deficient brain action. For it is well known that the brain is richer in phosphorus than any other part of the body, and also uses up oxygen three times as rapidly as other tissues; also without the catalytic influence of the thyroid hormone, it cannot function normally -- or without iodine on which element the thyroid depends for the manufacture of its secretion.

According to this point of view, neurasthenia may be considered as representing a condition of phosphorus deficiency, or rather lecithin deficiency -- for lecithin is the form in which phosphorus is present in the myelin sheaths of the nerves, the nerve-oil whose burning keeps the fires of nerve vitality burning. Since lecithin is a prominent constituent of the semen, we can understand why excessive loss of semen can cause nerve starvation and all the symptoms of neurasthenia. When the lack of lecithin and organic phosphorus is more serious, the brain itself suffers lecithin deficiency and becomes disturbed in its functioning, just as any other starved organ is when deprived of the elements it requires for its normal nutrition and functioning. In this way, psychoses commence to manifest. . . .

The action of alcohol, like that of anesthetics, is dependent on its ability to dissolve and remove lecithin from the brain; and when the concentration of brain lecithin is sufficiently lowered, insanity is the result. Sexual excess produces a similar effect; and, together with alcohol, constitutes a principal cause of neuropsychopathic conditions.

The modern view is that the origin of nervous and mental disorders is to be looked for in the endocrine glands. Now it is interesting to note that organic phosphorus, in the form of lecithin, is not only a prominent constituent of nerve and brain tissue but also of the endocrine glands, and is as necessary to the nutrition of the latter as it is of the former. . . .

In view of these observations, we can understand the reason why Dr. Brinkley places the sex glands in the position of master glands in the endocrine chain, for they alone, through their external secretion, are able to withdraw considerable amounts of lecithin and phosphatides from the circulation, and thus directly affect the functioning of the other glands, which are so dependent on phosphatides for their normal functioning. . . . But while the immediate effect of such phosphatide withdrawal is overactivity of the other endocrines, . . . the final effect is to produce underactivity and atrophy of the endocrines, due to chronic phosphatide deficiency, and this is why sexual excess leads to an earlier appearance of senility, a condition resulting from endocrine hypofunction and degeneration. Thus the basic cause of endocrine dysfunctions -- hypoactivity or hyperactivity -- is to be found in the sex glands and their ability to alter the lecithin or phosphatide content of the blood, which is the primary raw material from which the endocrines manufacture their hormones.

...Since both the brain and the sex organs extract identical substances from the blood (lecithin, cholesterol, etc.), this would mean that there exists a chemical antagonism between them, since increased activity of the latter means decreased nutrition of the former. The more lipoids that the sex glands withdraw from the blood, the less is available to the brain. . . . [A]ll loss of seminal lipoids, whether through coitus, masturbation or nocturnal emissions, are at the expense of the brain: and this effect is most detrimental during childhood and before maturity, when the brain is in the process of growth. . . .

Re: Return of ejaculate... bizarre

Interesting article - it would be intriguing as to whether there is any corresponding studies from biology that would help push the claims. By that I don't mean medical opinion - simply open interpretations of medical studies.

And welcome back, Chela, whoever you were. :)

Namaste all,

great! i had hoped to broach a discussion along these lines... but we had no takers for awhile.

i'm going to have to defer my posts on this topic for a few days as i have some other comittments to complete before i can spend any good time on this...

as an aside.. and perhaps this reflects a cultural bias on my part... i do not consider the tantrik praxis to be sex magik, from my view, sex magik is a very western phenomena.

I would disagree that there are "only three" forms of sexual magic. I think that depends a lot on the tradition of the practitioner, to be honest. The three forms noted above suggest that only married heterosexuals can work sexual magic, and I've found that to not be the case at all. I know quite a few unmarried bisexual and homosexual/lesbian sex magicians. I also know a lot of people who work with sexual energy through masturbatory practices as well, and through the disciplines of BDSM -- and no, that wasn't really intended as a pun, but I can't quite bring myself to resist them.

I am an interested party, but have not participated yet myself, except in the solo sense to help raise and direct energy for things on occasion. I am hoping to change that at some point. I make no claims to any expertise, but I've read and conversed on the subject with a number of practitioners over the years.

Erynn said:
I would disagree that there are "only three" forms of sexual magic. I think that depends a lot on the tradition of the practitioner, to be honest. The three forms noted above suggest that only married heterosexuals can work sexual magic, and I've found that to not be the case at all. I know quite a few unmarried bisexual and homosexual/lesbian sex magicians. I also know a lot of people who work with sexual energy through masturbatory practices as well, and through the disciplines of BDSM -- and no, that wasn't really intended as a pun, but I can't quite bring myself to resist them.
Anything that is outside the bonds of marriage and not between a man and a woman is Black Sexual Magic.

If you wish to demagnetize two magnets then rub two of the like poles together. I agree that very powerful energies can be moved, and are in fact moved, in every act regarding sexuality.

The Raw Material, the Alchemical Mercury, is only correctly transmuted by the forces of induction. Induction requires opposite extremes. It requires a transmitter and a receiver.

I warn against everyone who wishes to play with the very Fabric of Existence (sexual energy). Arcanum 24 is the Loom of God (The Weaver) and its synthesis is found in 2 + 4 = 6, The Lovers, or Indecision. This is the choice between the Virgin and the Harlot. Thus, the Thread of the Loom of the God is the love itself. The Raw Material is Sensual Love: Mystical "Agape," Medieval "Chastity," Alchemical “Baking,” the Oriental "Sahaja Maithuna." This is how one correctly uses the energy that created the Macrocosmos to create the interior Microcosmos.

I also warn against anyone who has sexual relations outside of marriage. Karma is represented in part physically as blood. Those who share fluids remained karmic linked... your troubles will be theirs and theirs will be yours.

These views are seen as fanatical by most, they are seen as antiquated or simply as prejudice. Nevertheless I state them because they have to do neither with theory nor of opinion. I only state these things because I wish well of everyone's being. Of course everyone reading is free disagree, call me whatever they wish and think of me however they please. I will not lie to make friends.

Here are some brief comments on these matters: The man who ejaculates outside of the uterus is like someone who wishes to pump air into his head. Witness the phallic peristaltic movements post ejaculation that literally pump air into the man. At least the man who does this in the womb pulls nutrients from her to replace the vital energies he depleted. Extravaginal relations are extremely unhealthy. Obviously this is not conductive in vitalizing the Living Temple (body). To mix these acts with Conscious Willpower-Imagination (Magic) is not good because the energy will become quite tenebrous. In fact, it is the definition of the Anti-Christ: The Antithesis of Creation. No creation can exist without the polar opposites opposing each other (Chaos) and a third force reconciling them (Creation, physically represented as Sensual Love). To attempt to create with only one force, or a double negative force, or a double positive force, creates Chaos, disharmonic vibrations of energy, that not only effect those directly involved but additionally to everyone unto whom it radiates. There are however, many people who love the darkness, and they will always justify their desire for the darkness. Light is not understood in the darkness.
[font=&quot][/font][size=-1][font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][/font][/size] I speak very solemnly about these matters because I deeply love humanity and everyone I speak to about these things are confused and misinformed; yet they do not know they are confused nor misinformed.

I suppose I should have expected such a reply to my post.

"Polarities" are not just internal. Polarity isn't about a person's dangly bits or lack thereof. It's about what's within. Some systems don't work on polarity at all, but rather on a base of triplicity. Male/female heterosexual balance is not the only kind of balance in the universe.

You can call it "black" or perverted or evil or misguided, or whatever you like, but I have known these folks for years, and don't see that they are creating chaos, depleting themselves, or in any way damaging others. As in so many other places in our lives and the universe, our personal beliefs effect us -- for someone who sincerely believes that everything sexual taking place outside of heterosexual monogamous marraige is wrong and evil, then if they practice something outside those bounds, bad things are likely to happen to them. If this is not a part of their belief system, bad things are much less likely to occur. One has to buy into the basic premise for the argument that this is chaotic and evil to have it impact one's reality in that way, not unlike having to buy into heaven or hell and Christ or Satan to be a part of some forms of Christianity. As a Pagan, I don't buy the Christ/Satan-heaven/hell dichotomy. It doesn't have anything to do with my spiritual path, and therefore is irrelevant.

Life is rarely divided into purely black/white terms. There is a rainbow of other colors on the scales between and surrounding that scale.

To those reading this topic, I ask only that you keep an open mind. Human beings aren't magnets, nor are they purely mechanistic forces. We each contain within us aspects of masculine and feminine, the androgynous and the hermaphroditic, the polysexual and the homosexual, the ascetic celibate and the joyful hedonist. None of these are wrong or evil, nor do they, of their simple existence or when brought together in love, produce chaos and evil. They simply are.

Books have been written about same-sex magical practices, about same sex tantric practice, about same sex magical working. When people understand energy outside of strict male/female polarity models, sexual magic outside of heterosexual magic can be understood and practiced.

Look into your hearts. Intent is the true key. Act with care and caution and love. Communicate honestly. Focus your energies in a good way and ground out or store anything excess. In this way, people of all orientations and preferences can practice safe forms of sexual magic.

As the Wiccan "Charge of the Goddess" says, "all acts of love and pleasure are My rituals."

The Raw Material, the Alchemical Mercury, is only correctly transmuted by the forces of induction. Induction requires opposite extremes. It requires a transmitter and a receiver.

The raw material?.... a little mercury, a little sulfur, a little semen, a little menstral blood,a little mantra,alot of pranayama= liberation? A Golden body that never dies? Or one becomes Siva himself?

I thought these Siddha traditions in medieval India have all died out.Are they still practiced?By whom?

Erynn said:
I suppose I should have expected such a reply to my post.

"Polarities" are not just internal. Polarity isn't about a person's dangly bits or lack thereof. It's about what's within. Some systems don't work on polarity at all, but rather on a base of triplicity. Male/female heterosexual balance is not the only kind of balance in the universe.
Everything that exists has its opposite. Every pair of conflicts (opposites) has its synthesis. That is the only balance, everything will eventually boil down to that, and everything in the world is that. The atom is sexual, it has these forces. And what of the atom that is unbalanced? It is these atoms that form our atomic bombs. They are unstable and inharmonic and cause danger to the outside world.

You can call it "black" or perverted or evil or misguided, or whatever you like, but I have known these folks for years, and don't see that they are creating chaos, depleting themselves, or in any way damaging others. As in so many other places in our lives and the universe, our personal beliefs effect us -- for someone who sincerely believes that everything sexual taking place outside of heterosexual monogamous marraige is wrong and evil, then if they practice something outside those bounds, bad things are likely to happen to them. If this is not a part of their belief system, bad things are much less likely to occur. One has to buy into the basic premise for the argument that this is chaotic and evil to have it impact one's reality in that way, not unlike having to buy into heaven or hell and Christ or Satan to be a part of some forms of Christianity. As a Pagan, I don't buy the Christ/Satan-heaven/hell dichotomy. It doesn't have anything to do with my spiritual path, and therefore is irrelevant.
Sexuality is anterior to the body. Sexuality is these three forces we have been speaking of. They are the same thing as the Tetrmurti, the Trinity. Sex is anterior to the flesh, the sound, and the seizures we identify it as, and are identified with.

Ethics, in a transcendental sense, is in reality a search for the Absolute. Relative ethical theory makes no sense if one is searching for the Absolute Truth. Certainly, our beliefs affect our view on life. And one can believe that what they don't believe is irrelevant.

But none of this type of thinking has any bearing on the Harsh Reality, the unbending Truth.

Life is rarely divided into purely black/white terms. There is a rainbow of other colors on the scales between and surrounding that scale.
At least we cannot see it in black and white terms, that is for sure. That is why we make mistakes. That is why we are mistaken.

If someone places a point inside a sphere, there is only one direction that leads to the center of that sphere. Every other direction is useless in terms of returning to the Radical Zero Point.

To those reading this topic, I ask only that you keep an open mind. Human beings aren't magnets, nor are they purely mechanistic forces. We each contain within us aspects of masculine and feminine, the androgynous and the hermaphroditic, the polysexual and the homosexual, the ascetic celibate and the joyful hedonist. None of these are wrong or evil, nor do they, of their simple existence or when brought together in love, produce chaos and evil. They simply are.
We are all a mass of contradictory "I" centers. One center says, "I am a good person, I will do this.." and another says, "I am a devious person, so I will do that...", and "I am open minded because of this..." and "I am a spiritual person because I have this theory.."

But having an "I," an Identification, for everything in the Universe is not the same thing as becoming The Thing Itself. Identifying with the All, with all aspects, the Multiple Contradiction (I am Thesis and I am Antithesis), is not the same thing as the un-identification of everything: the Nothingness. They are opposites.

The beautify theory of the Nothingness, of the Nonvalue and the Nonjudgement, in short, the entire basis of the Oriental Philosophy, is generally misunderstood.

Something can only BE if it simply IS. If that something IS producing action (karma), then it no longer simply IS. To BE is to be the Being, the One who simply IS. To exist is to no longer BE, because then it exists as "that" and as "this." To Be is to the Be the Being, and the Ultimate Reality is in fact a complete non-sense because the Ultimate Truth is that the Being is the Non-Being. That is why To Be is better than To Exist.

What I wish to say with all of this jargon is that anything in the world that produces an action will produce a reaction. This movement of space and time is what we call existance. Anything that exists and produces "good" things, is not simply Being. Anything that exists and produces "bad" things is not simply Being. Anything that exists and produces anything is not simply Being, because it is doing more than simply Being, it is producing action! Finally, nothing can exist without producing itself. Everything that exists produces action.

So, to say that something simply IS, or they simply ARE, a theory I used to love with all of my heart and soul and all my arrogant-mystic-enlightened "I", doesn't make sense in a radical point of view.

Look into your hearts. Intent is the true key. Act with care and caution and love. Communicate honestly. Focus your energies in a good way and ground out or store anything excess. In this way, people of all orientations and preferences can practice safe forms of sexual magic.
Forget about intentions. Certainly, we always need good intentions. That is a given, a prerequisite. But, intentions mean nothing. Good intentions mean nothing when the outcome, the reality is horrible. Good intentions, by themselves, will never produce anything.

Lets take a look at Hippie Revolution. The same people talking about peace and love are now businessmen and polticians. What happened? They had such beautiful intentions.

Erynn, everything you told me, I believed with all of my heart and soul, not but a few years ago. But all of it is false.

The best cases against Degenerative Sexual Magic are those who have made it so popular, such as Aleister Crowley and Rasputin.

Sexual hygiene, sanitation, and contraception

Allow me to remind everyone in regard to sex to observe strictly hygiene, sanitation, and if you are not interested in conceiving babies to undertake effective and safe contraception.

No amount of esoteric or mystical or religious or Tantric or Buddhistic or whatever speculations accompanying sex will dispense you from the ravages of inhospitable bacteriae and viruses, that will certainly infect you with very inconvenient and embarrassing sexually transmitted diseases.

Then also if you do not plan on having babies and being responsible for them after birth, employ as I said effective and safe contraceptive measures; because again no amount of esoteric, mystical, religious, Tantric, or whatever speculations and however convinced you are about them, will exempt you from spermatozoa and ova getting merged and starting the rise of a fellow human being.

Pachomius2000

Re: Sexual hygiene, sanitation, and contraception

Susma Rio Sep said:
Allow me to remind everyone in regard to sex to observe strictly hygiene, sanitation, and if you are not interested in conceiving babies to undertake effective and safe contraception.

And keep in mind that being HIV-negative is no guarantee that there are not other sexually transmitted diseases going around. Who knows what the next disease will be? Always practice safer sex.

Also caution in regard to the parasitic fauna and flora of the pubis

And I want to add: beware of the parasitic fauna and flora which find in the pubis and anal region of humans the most hospitable milieu for their settlement and propagation.

No amount of esoteric, mystical, religious, Tantric, Buddhist, or what you have of speculative fantasies will save you from them, and their hosts of most discomfiting annoyances and misfortunes.

In this connection I observe than our four legged siblings are better off than us.

Just the same, to my own medical knowledge of a veterinary kind, if there be parasitic fauna and flora in the pubis and anal region, try pesticides, insecticides, and herbicides, but make sure first that they are of the kinds that do not cause any damage to tissues, and do not penetrate beyond the skin to the layers of cells beyond.

If it's safe for cats and dogs, it will be safe for you and me.

About sex magik and Tantric sex, I like to have accounts of sexual epidemiology from professional health workers having hands-on contacts with practitioners of such arcane habits, who (health workers, that is) should really be very busy with people who are into sex magik and Tantric sex.

For all their enlightenment derived from or by way of sex magik or Tantric sex, they will never rid themselves of their sex related medical woes unless and until they check into the nearest even just government health center -- total confidentially guaranteed.

Pachomius2000

Re: Also caution in regard to the parasitic fauna and flora of the pubis

Susma Rio Sep said:
And I want to add: beware of the parasitic fauna and flora which find in the pubis and anal region of humans the most hospitable milieu for their settlement and propagation.

No amount of esoteric, mystical, religious, Tantric, Buddhist, or what you have of speculative fantasies will save you from them, and their hosts of most discomfiting annoyances and misfortunes.
For all their enlightenment derived from or by way of sex magik or Tantric sex, they will never rid themselves of their sex related medical woes unless and until they check into the nearest even just government health center -- total confidentially guaranteed.

You've got THAT right. At the heart if it, sexual magic's about energies mixing, and their interplay, not about physical body fluids.

But Alchemical Magick IS ABOUT mixing body fluids AND I WANTED TO KNOW HOW THAT GOT MIXED INTO SEXUAL MAGIC.Which still goes unanswered.And who in Shivas name is still doing it. :confused:

sjr said:
But Alchemical Magick IS ABOUT mixing body fluids AND I WANTED TO KNOW HOW THAT GOT MIXED INTO SEXUAL MAGIC.Which still goes unanswered.And who in Shivas name is still doing it. :confused:

There's really no need to shout. Alchemy in Europe in the middle ages may or may not have been about mixing of actual bodily fluids. It was certainly couched in sexual language, but there's a good deal to suggest that the actual shift from chemistry to sex came about much later, and that the original Alchemy (in a non-Jungian sense) was about an actual search for a way to transform base metal into gold. In fact, alchemy is considered the art which gave birth to the science of chemistry.

I really think that Jung had a lot to do with western alchemy transforming from chemical experimentation into into sexual magic. I think Taoist alchemy always had a sexual component to it, but I don't know enough avout the history to be sure. I'm suspecting that that, and Hindu and Buddhist sexual magic sprang from some forms of Tantricism and eventually became a form of alchemy.

Yes, there are people who still do things the unsafe way, which is probably why some of them insist so much on heterosexual married monogamy.

While Tantra is one of the more obvious forms of sexual magick it's not the only form. Witchcraft lore has long included references to the use of bodily fluids (blood, sweat, saliva, as well as sexual secretions) as spell components. The Inquisition's descriptions of the mythical witches' sabbath also tends to have a lot of sexual content although of course it could have been included as just another way to portray non-Christians as immoral.

Back