Is there a true Church in this world today?

I like the way you think. There is so much I am my own god and I alone am complete garbage out there today that its nice to hear that someone embraces the ancient truths. :)

Thank you, donnann.

I like the way you think. There is so much I am my own god and I alone am complete garbage out there today that its nice to hear that someone embraces the ancient truths. :)
I got news for you, the "I am my own god garbage" as you put it came waaay before any Abrahamic religion decided to screw it up . . . this was the ancient truths and to this day still is the truth.

I got news for you, the "I am my own god garbage" as you put it came waaay before any Abrahamic religion decided to screw it up . . . this was the ancient truths and to this day still is the truth.

I mean people claiming they are literally going to be god claiming there is no god but them, not man becoming a god. I am all for that. To me thats an ancient truth as well Sorry you misunderstood me.

I think, on the contrary, it is in diaspora, but deeply occluded.

I wasn't at all saying there were no "true Christians" in the world. That's a completely different issue entirely, although people tend to think that you can't have "true Christians" without the true church. I was talking about the "true church" as a Sanhedrin-like body for Christians. Without the "true church," there can still be "true Christians," but there is nobody to set "normative ideology." Ideology and doctrine must be set by local churches, but this is all "second-rate" compared to the true church.

The absence of the Jerusalem Church should not be an excuse to not be "good Christians." "True Christians" are "religious" but avoid the errors of the five types of false Pharisees:

1) the superficial shoulder Pharisee
2) the self-centred delaying Pharisee
3) the blind, rigid, inflexible, non-thinking Pharisee who walks into walls
4) excessively strict and stingy Pharisee
5) and the calculative, dehumanising, meticulous and pedantic Pharisee who obsesses over unimportant details (and gets eaten by the devil)

I mean people claiming they are literally going to be god claiming there is no god but them, not man becoming a god. I am all for that. To me thats an ancient truth as well Sorry you misunderstood me.
As Luciferian and LHP practicioner, I do seek Apotheosis (Self-Deification), we believe there are no outside god(s) only that Within, essentially We are all our own God.

As Luciferian and LHP practicioner, I do seek Apotheosis (Self-Deification), we believe there are no outside god(s) only that Within, essentially We are all our own God.
Thats not luciferianism. Luciferianism is doctrines that fallen angels can be saved. Where are you getting your infomation from? My sister attended a luciferian church that talks about fallen angels being a part of salvation and they beliieve in god. I dont understand what your talking about.

Thats not luciferianism. Luciferianism is doctrines that fallen angels can be saved. Where are you getting your infomation from? My sister attended a luciferian church that talks about fallen angels being a part of salvation and they beliieve in god. I dont understand what your talking about.
Excuse me? I happen to be a Magus III° of the Ordo Luciferi, I'm pretty sure I know what Luciferianism is, I teach Luciferian philosophy and Ritual to many Initiates. No, you don't understand what I'm talking about in the slightest, because stupid make-believe angels and gods have nothing to do Luciferianism. Where is this Luciferian Church? Theistic Luciferianism is not an accepted LHP. Anyone that is talking about gods and angels are not Luciferians.

Excuse me? I happen to be a Magus III° of the Ordo Luciferi, I'm pretty sure I know what Luciferianism is, I teach Luciferian philosophy and Ritual to many Initiates. No, you don't understand what I'm talking about in the slightest, because stupid make-believe angels and gods have nothing to do Luciferianism. Where is this Luciferian Church? Theistic Luciferianism is not an accepted LHP. Anyone that is talking about gods and angels are not Luciferians.

Just because you have never seen angels doesnt mean they dont exist. Your theology sounds too new age to me I am into ancient of days stuff.

Just because you have never seen angels doesnt mean they dont exist. Your theology sounds too new age to me I am into ancient of days stuff.

Angels fell before man, luciferianism , true stuff is older than what you teach.

Look, pay attention to the posts, I have already stated that the LHP goes further back than the Abrahamic religions, thousands of years.
You haven't seen an angel either, if you have then you have psychological problems, because they don't exist in the physical plane.

Now, please stop telling ME what my own religion is all about.

Look, pay attention to the posts, I have already stated that the LHP goes further back than the Abrahamic religions, thousands of years.
You haven't seen an angel either, if you have then you have psychological problems, because they don't exist in the physical plane.

Now, please stop telling ME what my own religion is all about.
Traditionally, Lucifer (
11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png
/ˈlsɪfər/ or /ljuːsɪfər/) is a name that in English generally refers to the Devil or Satan, especially in reference to his status as a fallen angel.
In Latin, from which the English word is derived, Lucifer (as a noun) means "light-bearer" (from the words lucem ferre). It was the name given to the Morning Star, i.e. the planet Venus when seen at dawn.
Use of the name "Lucifer" for the Devil stems from applying to the Devil what Isaiah 14:3–20 says of a king of Babylon whom it calls Helel (הֵילֵל, Shining One), a Hebrew word that refers to the Day Star or Morning Star (the Latin term[2] for which is lucifer)[3] This association developed in Early Christianity, in the 2nd or 3rd century.
In 2 Peter 1:19 and elsewhere, the same Latin word lucifer is used to refer to the Morning Star, with no relation to the Devil. In Revelation 22:16,

Just by definintion your not making sense to me. Your trying to make some new age religion out of an old age truth making it some false variation of it.

Traditionally, Lucifer (
11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png
/ˈlsɪfər/ or /ljuːsɪfər/) is a name that in English generally refers to the Devil or Satan, especially in reference to his status as a fallen angel.
In Latin, from which the English word is derived, Lucifer (as a noun) means "light-bearer" (from the words lucem ferre). It was the name given to the Morning Star, i.e. the planet Venus when seen at dawn.
Use of the name "Lucifer" for the Devil stems from applying to the Devil what Isaiah 14:3–20 says of a king of Babylon whom it calls Helel (הֵילֵל, Shining One), a Hebrew word that refers to the Day Star or Morning Star (the Latin term[2] for which is lucifer)[3] This association developed in Early Christianity, in the 2nd or 3rd century.
In 2 Peter 1:19 and elsewhere, the same Latin word lucifer is used to refer to the Morning Star, with no relation to the Devil. In Revelation 22:16,

Just by definintion your not making sense to me. Your trying to make some new age religion out of an old age truth making it some false variation of it.
Luciferianism

From Lucipedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Luciferianism is a word that has been used to describe a wide range of ideas. In the past, it has either been used as a byword for diabolism (as in the decadent Luciferian movement in 19th-century France), or in a lighter view, as a blanket term for the Western Mystery Tradition as a whole (as used by Freemasons, Hermeticists, etc.) Diabolism is viewed as an essential part of western occultism, along with the "lighter aspects".
Even in modern times there is much confusion as some people use it to refer to anything from Gnostic ideologies (in traditional occult orders such as the OTO) to what is more or less Satanism with a different label. Luciferians reject any connection between the Lucifer archetype and the Satan archetype.
A Luciferian becomes empowered through enlightenment that ripples through to those around them. Think of it like a composer who reaches inside themselves to create a musical masterpiece, that when played inspires all those who hear it.
Contents

[hide]

Diverse

Luciferians are amazingly diverse. Some believe in spiritual entities, some does not, but honestly it doesn't matter whether they are beings or parts of oneself. that are being addressed and worked with. These aspects behave independantly and it is much easier to communicate with them in that fashion. The human mind is wired with a fascination for ritual, prayer, and art. Whether you're talking to someone else or yourself is irrelevant as long as you are accessing the same fundamental element or archetype.
One thing that is in favour of Luciferians is that except from the false Lucifer-Satan connection there is no major negative publicity connected to Luciferians, rather a lot of strange conspiracy theories along Illuminati lines that we are taking over the world. Luciferians are neither Illuminati or Satanists.
Separate from Satanism

Luciferianism puts some distance from Satanism as a distinct and separate path. The ignorant and the prejudiced will tend to dump Luciferianism in the same grouping as Satanists, and it is important if a Luciferian does reveal their path to the world that they define it in Luciferian terms, so no false ideas arise that they are Satanists.
Satanists by their very nature must practice their path in the darkness and shadows, but Luciferians should be expressing themselves in the open and in the light.
Luciferians are Light Bearers who express their path through action.
Lucifer as a character

Satan is only a title. Lucifer is Satan to some people, but than again, so is Buddha, or any religious god or figure that fundamentals tell their children is bad, or adverse to their god, which is usually Yahweh, the demiurge, the usurper, and Satan to some.
What is Lucifer? Archangel? Goddess? Venus? the Lightbearer?, the Mother?, and the Son?, The Holy Spirit? Venus and the Sun? The Morning Star? The Evening Star? Lady of the Night? Babylon? Apollo and Diana? The Architecht? Love? Reason? Science? Wisdom? Jesus? Horus? Baldr? The Serpent? The White Whale? The Devil?
How do you define that which makes us free?

You have already in a sense answered the question: Freedom. We have to discover the sense or the idea behind the words we use. You have said "which makes us free" - well that is what Luciferianism does, it sets us free, but then we need to tie that to a language that we can use as common currency between each other and the outside world. At this moment it is like we all speak different languages.

Principle

Lucifer the Principle of gnosis, truth and Divine knowledge. A Luciferian symbolizes progress and intellectual inquiry, it through the Luciferian Aeon that humanity first climbed down from the trees and it has represented the flow of progress ever since.
Yet, Lucifer may be more than a metaphor for rebellion, enlightenment and advancement - as the pure creative and motive light, Lucifer may actually be the key to life itself . . .
The DNA within the nuclei of all cells of living creatures contains biophotons or ultra-weak proton emissions - in other words, light! A dynamic web of light constantly released and absorbed by the DNA connects cells, tissues and organs and serve as the organism's main communication network.
The Luciferic Archetype is on the move inside you and me, chattering between cell and cell, rousing the cohorts of the life-force, keeping us alive and wonderful. "Every man and woman is a star" as Crowley proclaimed - and we all have our own Inner Light.
Luciferian types

Theistic (Traditional/Theist) - Much like the Theist Satanist. The traditional opting to worship and revere Lucifer as an deity. It supposedly originates from Germany in the late 1200s. This sect had a particularly harsh history to becoming persecuted for their beliefs that Lucifer was cast down from the heavens unjustly. Ending in a bloody mess in which many were killed.
Modern - "Modern" - These friendly guys run with a more panentheistic crowd. Panentheistics, of course, identifying Lucifer as something we are a part of, not necessarily that Lucifer is a part of us. An example of this type of Luciferian would be The Church of Lucifer.
Penentheistic - "Panentheistic" - Blurring the lines for a lot of people out there that do not understand the difference between Pantheism and Panentheistic (note the en), Lucifer tends to be seen as something that is a part of everything; including ourselves.
Spiritual - Those that believe that Lucifer is most represented in the material world. "Prince of this level".
Philosophical - Lucifer, as the light bearer, allows them to understand that the process and journey of life is in self enlightenment and self progression. They often believe that life is in constant evolution and their part in it, is to make progressions in the world via themselves.
Monadic - Self styled/Independent Luciferians - Some have their own names for it. See Monadic Lucifierianism with Reiki influence
Luciferianism is a flexible path for thinkers

You need a brain and some effort to succeed in Luciferianism.
The ignorant are surprised that Luciferianism comes with no handbook, or dogma or established pattern where they can mindlessly follow like they can do in Christianity. They are shocked to discover that they are taken to a workroom full of ideas and tools then advised to go and build their own Luciferian path.
Some people are unable to get round the idea that Luciferianism has no boundaries or set framework, it is something the individual has to think about and adapt to their unique outlook on life. If Christianity is Microsoft Windows then Luciferianism is Linux. It is therefore no surprise that the outsider is so irritated at their inability to figure us out, to put us in a simplistic box of labels and stereotypes. Luciferianism is so flexible and diverse in outlook even we Luciferians struggle to get some sort of boundaries together to put some distance between us and other paths like Satanism.
If one walks the Luciferian path they will have to think and build a path that is right for them. Even when constructed each Light Bearer in Luciferianism will see their path as a work in progress, one that they are always changing and adapting as they grow towards their own godhood.
See also

References

Retrieved from "Luciferianism - Lucipedia"
Categories: Lucifer | Definitions | Luciferianism

Traditionally, Lucifer (
11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png

And what does any of that prove? Besides that the Church Fathers tried like hell to create a scapegoat and twist the truth around in their anti-pagan propaganda.

The Morning Star refers to the Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar in one place and to Jesus in another.
Rev 22:16 (NIV) "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

And what does any of that prove? Besides that the Church Fathers tried like hell to create a scapegoat and twist the truth around in their anti-pagan propaganda.

The Morning Star refers to the Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar in one place and to Jesus in another.

He just meant he was the light, really lucifer is venus which is female representing the female angelic body or goddess. Alot of things in the bible has been written or rewritten to be male or son. Lucifel is the name of the male archangel or a god. The heavenly kingdom exists outside this universe and is a universe that is much much larger which this universe will become a part of when it enters that kingdom. Thats the whole point of becoming gods.

He just meant he was the light, really lucifer is venus which is female representing the female angelic body or goddess. Alot of things in the bible has been written or rewritten to be male or son. Lucifel is the name of the male archangel or a god. The heavenly kingdom exists outside this universe and is a universe that is much much larger which this universe will become a part of when it enters that kingdom. Thats the whole point of becoming gods.
I believe I am finished with you, your an endless broken record of misinformation with not a stitch of evidence to back any of it up.

Lucifer is neither male nor female, it is a Principle of Isolate Intelligence and Spiritual Freedom that is effectively used in Left Hand Paths and vehemently despised in Right Hand Path religions.
Your so called "Heavenly Kingdom" exists Within You, not in the Words or Beliefs of someone else.
To Become your own god you will need to divorce yourself from everyone's paradigm and begin constructing your own.

Until then . . . you are just Sheeple.

I wasn't at all saying there were no "true Christians" in the world. That's a completely different issue entirely, although people tend to think that you can't have "true Christians" without the true church. I was talking about the "true church" as a Sanhedrin-like body for Christians. Without the "true church," there can still be "true Christians," but there is nobody to set "normative ideology." Ideology and doctrine must be set by local churches, but this is all "second-rate" compared to the true church.

The absence of the Jerusalem Church should not be an excuse to not be "good Christians." "True Christians" are "religious" but avoid the errors of the five types of false Pharisees:

1) the superficial shoulder Pharisee
2) the self-centred delaying Pharisee
3) the blind, rigid, inflexible, non-thinking Pharisee who walks into walls
4) excessively strict and stingy Pharisee
5) and the calculative, dehumanising, meticulous and pedantic Pharisee who obsesses over unimportant details (and gets eaten by the devil)

Dear Saltmeister,

Concerning that latter point (#5), ouch! May it not be so!

:)

Hi,

God does not have any shape. God is just a power.

Power is a measurement of an entity's ability to control its environment, including the behavior of other entities.
Not in interested in a controlling god or becoming one of his sheeple.

Let me ask you, how do you know this? (that god is power?)
And if you can't tangibly experience god, then how do you really know it is not just in your mind?

Not in interested in a controlling god or becoming one of his sheeple.

Let me ask you, how do you know this? (that god is power?)
And if you can't tangibly experience god, then how do you really know it is not just in your mind?
God is also a personality. He has character as well just like everyone else.

Hi,

God does not have any shape. God is just a power.

To be more accurate, God is boundless energy and boundless mind. His mind is where our souls/minds originated from and when we complete our "lessons" here, we will return to Him. That is the "alpha/omega" aspect that Jesus taught. And don't worry Etu Malku, we all have true free will and are not "sheeple" (unless you want to be). The reference to "angels" are the "beings of light" that thousands upon thousands of NDEs have seen (as well as the prophets, etc.) and I have experiential knowledge that they do truly exist. Once you have finished your required "course" here, you will experience the resurrection/ascension (entering The Kingdom) in your mind through gnosis (called different names in various religions - "communion with God" in the Bible). This ascension is through multiple "Heavens" (or dimensions to our modern mind). All of this is the end of the cycle of physical attachments to this material world/dimension. The "resurrection" through vision is essential because He is showing you the way "home". There's a saying that's applicable here...how can you find something if you don't know what you're looking for? Or a location if you don't know the address?
Once this "avatar" croaks and you've left this rock for the final time, you'll follow the prior "road map" and get home. You'll re-enact the prior vision and receive His "Living Waters" which is His energy. You then become a Being of Light. BTW, they are as cool as it gets.
Laus Deo,
Jake

Back