Is there a true Church in this world today?

To be more accurate, God is boundless energy and boundless mind. His mind is where our souls/minds originated from and when we complete our "lessons" here, we will return to Him. That is the "alpha/omega" aspect that Jesus taught. And don't worry Etu Malku, we all have true free will and are not "sheeple" (unless you want to be). The reference to "angels" are the "beings of light" that thousands upon thousands of NDEs have seen (as well as the prophets, etc.) and I have experiential knowledge that they do truly exist. Once you have finished your required "course" here, you will experience the resurrection/ascension (entering The Kingdom) in your mind through gnosis (called different names in various religions - "communion with God" in the Bible). This ascension is through multiple "Heavens" (or dimensions to our modern mind). All of this is the end of the cycle of physical attachments to this material world/dimension. The "resurrection" through vision is essential because He is showing you the way "home". There's a saying that's applicable here...how can you find something if you don't know what you're looking for? Or a location if you don't know the address?
Once this "avatar" croaks and you've left this rock for the final time, you'll follow the prior "road map" and get home. You'll re-enact the prior vision and receive His "Living Waters" which is His energy. You then become a Being of Light. BTW, they are as cool as it gets.
Laus Deo,
Jake
I prefer to call it "Freedom of Will", meaning that One is Free from the Will of another, and not living the desires and Wills of anyone else other than them Self.

When you are under the Will of the Abrahamic god, you are not following your own Will, but rather you follow His.

Right Hand Path of god: Thy Will Be Done
Left Hand Path of Self: My Will Be Done

Etu,
I actually looked up your belief system and found it quite interesting. As I am quite familiar with the Gnostic tradition (and ultimately moved beyond it), I fully understand the allegorical nature of biblical stories. I will add this food for thought....did you know that the tales of Adam/Eve and Lucifer/fallen angels are just different allegories of the same story...the separation from our origin?
Laus Deo,
Jake

The members of this one church are all those who are the "sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus" (Galatians 3:26).

The church, consists only of believers, whom God accepts as holy for the sake of Jesus' righteousness, which has been credited to them (2 Corinthians 5:21)

it is not an external, visible organization. Because "man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart" (1 Samuel 16:7), only the Lord knows "those who are his" (2 Timothy 2:19).

your welcome to read the whole thing not just excerts :)

VII. CHURCH AND MINISTRY | Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS)

exactly....the only one and true christian church today is the one "I" go to!!

(says each member of the over 40,000 denominations)

The Arabic word Allah - ALLH (Alif Lam Lam Ha) corresponds to the Hebrew word Eloah - ALH (Aleph Lamed Het), both are Semitic words for "God". The plural form of Eloah - ALH is Elohim, used in the creation story of Genesis & other places in the Old Testament. There is no linguistic connection between the words Allah and Lucifer.

The Arabic word Allah - ALLH (Alif Lam Lam Ha) corresponds to the Hebrew word Eloah - ALH (Aleph Lamed Het), both are Semitic words for "God". The plural form of Eloah - ALH is Elohim, used in the creation story of Genesis & other places in the Old Testament. There is no linguistic connection between the words Allah and Lucifer.

BTW Arabic speaking Christians refer to "God" as "Allah"

Back