Luciferianism

Discussion in 'Magick' started by Etu Malku, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Etu Malku

Etu Malku Mercuræn

Ahhh ok . . .
    When you are the 'perfect' mind you are the creator of your own universe, therefore it is everything you are and nothing that you don't want it to be.

2. Etu Malku

Etu Malku Mercuræn

Exactly, the perfected mind/Monad is non-dualistic . . . the moment it reflects upon itself (again) then it is imperfect/duality and once again the Fall into the physical begins.

3. seattlegal

seattlegal Why do cows say mu?

lol. Right back to pantheism, except applied in an idealistic manner.

4. donnann

donnann Active Member

I am starting to see where you are coming from and I agree. It is strange that luciferism is not far from christianity.

5. Etu Malku

Etu Malku Mercuræn

:) Woo hoo!!

6. Termin

Termin New Member

Satanist think there is no Satan, Luciferians think there is no Lucifer, most Atheists are not saying that God definitely doesn't exist but just that they are not sure whether he does or not - where does it end?

7. Kelli J White

Kelli J White New Member

Thanks so much for this thread! My husband became Luciferian about 6 months before he died, and even as a Satanist myself, I have been struggling with trying to understand what he believed. I have also been doing research to try and respect his wishes and hopefully correct the damage done by his VERY Christian family at his funeral, which basically turned into a church sermon complete with many Bible readings... He would have HATED it and I want to do anything and everything I can to fix that.

Care to elaborate on Luciferian views of death and the afterlife (if any)? From what I gather, death truly is the end... but from some things my husband said, it seemed as if he was doing his rituals to ensure his spot in hell. Forgive me if I sound ignorant, I'm just trying to understand.