Luciferianism

Etu,

Your philosophy doesn't seem to have much connection with Lucifer. Why is it called Luciferianism?
The reason behind me asking your view on Lucifer is for me to understand better where you are coming from and possibly why you don't see much of a connection between my philosophy and the archetype Lucifer.

Not too many Luciferians work with the Egyptian structures, but I like to.

An interesting Alchemical Principle from the Egyptian religion is the Ouroboric cycle of Apophis/Chaos - Khepri/Transformation - Maat/Order
And your approach to this is to achieve djed and was is via reprogramming your subconscious via repetition/ritual? Do you quash any 'rebellion' or try to resolve (repair) the issue?

Myself personally, I am very ritually inclined for one thing. We would practice Antinomianism, we work on our Individuation, which can be a lifelong endeavor, we read and study a lot for Knowledge is strength, and we seek to control our physical environment in the form of Sovereignty.

I looked up Antinomianism but I still have no idea what it means really.

does anyone have a simple explanation ?

I looked up Antinomianism but I still have no idea what it means really.

does anyone have a simple explanation ?
Your moral compass is your conscience rather than codified law

"Law of Freedom," or Golden Rule is the usual application.

"Do what thou willst" is an extreme

can you recomend any literature on luciferianism ?
seattlegal summed it up nicely . . . thanks
Antinomianism also entails the purposeful actions of going 'against' the norm of cultural society in order to isolate your Self and Intelligence. Kind of the rebel that Lucifer is known for.

- Michael W. Ford has written some very good books on Luciferianism from the ritualistic perspective.
- The Luciferian Research Society, which I am a member, probably has the most up to date information and philosophy concerning Luciferianism and the LHP.
- Lucipedia contains a growing database of Luciferian information (I am a contributor their)
- Jeremy Crow (Magus of the Ordo Luciferi) has a podcast and a website with a lot of information.

Your moral compass is your conscience rather than codified law

"Law of Freedom," or Golden Rule is the usual application.

"Do what thou willst" is an extreme

thats interesting, I got the same thing from Christianity, Freedom in Christ at leasts thats the theory.

thats interesting, I got the same thing from Christianity, Freedom in Christ at leasts thats the theory.
I understand what you are saying but, the ideas are slightly different and I mean no offense with this;

The freedom of Will in Luciferianism is that we are not under the Will of a god such as the Abrahamic/Christian god. Free Will to me is not the same as Freedom of Will, or better yet Freedom 'from' another's Will (that of the Will of God).

Christian "Thy Will Be Done"
Luciferian "My Will Be Done"

This is also one of the premises that separates nontheistic Luciferians from theistic ones, in that to think of Lucifer as the Christian Fallen Angel is to remain under the Christian guidelines so to speak.

On the other hand, Lucifer as a Principle, an Archetype allows the freedom and separation from beliefs in gods and such, and ultimately separation from the objective universe and the gnosis of our True Self, our Daimon.

I understand what you are saying but, the ideas are slightly different and I mean no offense with this;

The freedom of Will in Luciferianism is that we are not under the Will of a god such as the Abrahamic/Christian god. Free Will to me is not the same as Freedom of Will, or better yet Freedom 'from' another's Will (that of the Will of God).

This is also one of the premises that separates nontheistic Luciferians from theistic ones, in that to think of Lucifer as the Christian Fallen Angel is to remain under the Christian guidelines so to speak.

On the other hand, Lucifer as a Principle, an Archetype allows the freedom and separation from beliefs in gods and such, and ultimately separation from the objective universe and the gnosis of our True Self, our Daimon.

oh yeah I can see thats an important distinction.

Does Luciferianism have any beliefs of an afterlife?

I can only speak for myself, but I do believe in an afterlife as well as multiple incarnations.
I feel as if our physical incarnation(s) are meant to be used to become Individuated (the process of becoming aware of oneself, of one's make-up, the discovery of one's true, inner Self).

The ultimate goal being that you are no longer a part of another's Creation but you have now become a Creator yourself.

Reminds me of a Salvador Dali painting

Swans_reflecting_elephants.jpg

Salvador Dalí’s experience of religion was divided from early on. His mother’s family were devout Catholics, but his father was a staunch atheist who sent him to the local state school to spare his son a Catholic education. The young Dalí shared his father’s aversion. In 1929-1930 his films Un Chien andalou and LAge dor, made with Luis Bunuel, included scandalous portrayals of the priesthood as corrupt, ignorant and hypocritical. In 1929 Dalí also drew a blasphemous image of Christ and the sacred heart, which he entitled Sometimes I spit with pleasure on the Portrait of my Mother (The Sacred Heart) to the anger and distress of his family.

Although he once blamed Catholicism for his profound sense of guilt about sex, Dalí’s attitude began shifting in America in the 1940s. He came to believe in the possibility of a fusion between modern science, the mystery of religion and the traditions of classicism and began painting his wife Gala as a Renaissance Madonna. In 1949 Dalí attended a private audience with Pope Pius XII. He announced himself a Catholic the next year, or (as he put it) a ‘Catholic without faith’. Dalí spent many of his later years reconciling Catholic dogma with science in ever-larger paintings. Afraid of death, Dalí hoped to avoid it altogether. Failing this he died with last rites in 1989.

- from Salvador Dali: Liquid Desire

exactly, so was my interpretation that was some indignation in your previous post wrong? Or if correct, then how do you marry the two?

indignation ? no idea what you are talking about.

As a Luciferian we study many Paths of the Left Hand Path (LHP) one of these is Vamachara Tantra, the left hand path in the Indian tradition. The goal of this Tantra is to awake the latent inner force, called Kundalini. Unlike ordinary Yoga and meditation the Vamachara does not only seek the form of illumination that is called Samadhi where the adept becomes "one with God" when the kundalini melts together with the energy zone Sahasrara above the head.

The Vamachara Tantra strives towards a state where the kundalini reaches beyond Sahasrara. This does not lead to Samadhi but to a state which in the Vamachara Tantra is called kaivalya and in which the adept becomes like a god.

Vamachara Tantra is connected to the Kali cult and the infamous Aghora tradition.

As a Luciferian we study many Paths of the Left Hand Path (LHP) one of these is Vamachara Tantra, the left hand path in the Indian tradition. The goal of this Tantra is to awake the latent inner force, called Kundalini. Unlike ordinary Yoga and meditation the Vamachara does not only seek the form of illumination that is called Samadhi where the adept becomes "one with God" when the kundalini melts together with the energy zone Sahasrara above the head.

The Vamachara Tantra strives towards a state where the kundalini reaches beyond Sahasrara. This does not lead to Samadhi but to a state which in the Vamachara Tantra is called kaivalya and in which the adept becomes like a god.

Vamachara Tantra is connected to the Kali cult and the infamous Aghora tradition.

Hmm, a little different strategy than the liberation of Buddhism. (Please pardon my comparison, not intended as a thread hijack.)
Snake Simile

36. "When a monk's mind is thus freed, O monks, neither the gods with Indra, nor the gods with Brahma, nor the gods with the Lord of Creatures (Pajaapati), when searching will find[36] on what the consciousness of one thus gone (tathaagata) is based. Why is that? One who has thus gone is no longer traceable here and now, so I say.[37]

Back