Where is the Ark of the Covenant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jews christians and their scriptures try to win or avoid set or satan from their horus sovereignity.

Divos said:
Someone is a Zionist
yes, i am. want to make something of it?

Ben Masada said:
This name is used today only by those who hate Israel with the intent to bash the Jewish People with the fase accusation that we have taken the land of another people. The truth is that we have recovered the land of our ancestors, which was being occupied by some Arabs. That's all.
no, it's not all. attitudes like this will get us nowhere towards a solution. ok, we know the name "palestine" was originally a roman insult towards conquered rebels (as they saw it anyway) but one cannot simply ignore basic realities about the fact that we're not the only people who live in the area; either we deal with this in a sensible and rational fashion or we become precisely the sort of people the Torah does not want us to be.

Divos said:
JEWS and JUDEANS ARE NOT THE SAME

The Truth is the JUDEANS are EXTINCT
in which case, what exactly do you make of people like myself from the community that dates from 586BCE in babylon? we predate the roman era considerably. jews have been a continuous presence in the middle east and mediterranean since the time of the destruction of the first Temple. etymology and semantics notwithstanding, we are exactly who we say we are.

if every one upon earth became Jewish, this is 6 Billion People claiming Israel is there Land, how do 6 Billion fit in Israel
we don't proselytise and being jewish is, in fact, rather hard work, so this is an unlikely scenario. even if it was, israel is not *only* about the territory of "eretz yisrael", which has various different ways of doing the borders; nor is this concept coterminous with the nation-state "medinat yisrael", or "'am yisrael", the jewish people. i know people like you have a hard time getting your heads round the subtleties of this, but i can assure you you have not the least understanding of this. why don't you stick to your conspiracy theories about persians, egyptians, merovingians (where on earth did you dig up that nonsense family tree?) and we'll go on being an inconvenient historical anomaly.

b'shalom

bananabrain

:eek: OMG! As lunatic fringe as Divos is, he probably thinks any remaining Jews are either (1) the descendents of some kind of animal-devil-royal cross breeding or (2) aliens transported here from some far-out galaxy to torment him!

Pax et amore omnia vincunt!

Moses died on NEBO mountain and HaShem buried him. Jeremiah hid at NEBO the ark of the covenant. Cyrus took NEBO from babylonian.NEBO is babylon and assyrian god. NEBO means proclaimer. Cyrus is Moshiach of Hashem,and rebuilt the Temple.cyrus proclaimed Moses is alive the Ark of the covenant is with us.

Moses died on NEBO mountain and HaShem buried him. Jeremiah hid at NEBO the ark of the covenant. Cyrus took NEBO from babylonian.NEBO is babylon and assyrian god. NEBO means proclaimer. Cyrus is Moshiach of Hashem,and rebuilt the Temple.cyrus proclaimed Moses is alive the Ark of the covenant is with us.

The ark as a container for tablets was real but the actual ark is the body of a woman in prophecy fulfillment who is human and divine.

For bible written by persians the heroes like moses must be gods of persians. Moses in number 25 is hidden in two characters phinehas(the robber ) and zimri( balaam and jesus ) Divine and human or mortal and immortal. Moses is immortal man but hidden in NEBO . He is (persian )god therefore immortal.

Not nonsense. The woman always carries the child doesnt she ;)
oh, i see what you're getting at. in this anagogical case the child would actually be the *Torah*. the idea that the Torah is somehow the "child of Shekhinah" can be observed anthropologically in synagogue services anywhere, but there is *no source* for it being an *actual woman*; you're short-circuiting.

@voice: you are gibbering. go and have a lie down and don't come back till you can write in english.

b'shalom

bananabrain

oh, i see what you're getting at. in this anagogical case the child would actually be the *Torah*. the idea that the Torah is somehow the "child of Shekhinah" can be observed anthropologically in synagogue services anywhere, but there is *no source* for it being an *actual woman*; you're short-circuiting.

@voice: you are gibbering. go and have a lie down and don't come back till you can write in english.

b'shalom

bananabrain
Look in no way am I claiming the female is higher than the male or because the female carries the child and has a uterus that somehow shes the actual one creator. Its two One GOd and One Goddess that even though two are also three but also one as well. Human originally was created in this image and marriage mirrors this.

For bible written by persians the heroes like moses must be gods of persians. Moses in number 25 is hidden in two characters phinehas(the robber ) and zimri( balaam and jesus ) Divine and human or mortal and immortal. Moses is immortal man but hidden in NEBO . He is (persian )god therefore immortal.

He was one of the ones sent. He was a divine being that was incarnated into the human body. Its a line. However there are others in the world. Buddha was one of them too. There is a prophecy about a woman. The eutruscian mummy with the scroll on bandages has that prophecy , however the male is always the hero.

Any Divine being (as a QUaker and a panentheist I am pretty flexible). What I was trying to say (all kidding aside) just admit your views are your views and not necessarily true.

I always found that to be the truly remarkable thing Henry Lincoln could do (Holy Blood fame), he was always able to do two things: one, admit that the views he takes are merely an alternative (that they could be true, no way to tell) and two, always state "we stand on the shoulders of Giants".

I am a rather hard core skeptic and do not admit anything but deductive logic and mathematics (in addition to our direct experiences) can be capable of being absolutely true (no fuzz on the truth value). As a physicist I dislike Many-World theory and believe it not to be logical or true, but admit it can be. That is why I also consider myself an agnostic (I do not know in the absolute sense).

Grok?

Pax et amore omnia vincunt!

A being that was sent into the human body is always identified by miracles that occur with that body. Its that simple. Now each human being has a divine self created in the image of. Divine beings prehuman selves reallly do have wings , human bodies dont. Never have, never will.

Look in no way am I claiming the female is higher than the male or because the female carries the child and has a uterus that somehow shes the actual one creator. Its two One GOd and One Goddess that even though two are also three but also one as well. Human originally was created in this image and marriage mirrors this.
er.... look, i am a monotheist. G!D Is One. there's no need for "god and mrs god" - this is really basic stuff. it might look like that to you, but these things have absolutely no meaning from the PoV of the Divine. i refer you back to that weird thing you made me do with the mirror Tetragrammaton - that is just not right.

as for this stuff about "divine beings being incarnated into human bodies" - look, if you want to believe it fine, but this is the judaism board and such a belief has no place in judaism. it's not relevant to judaism or, as far as this thread is concerned, the ark. the proper place for such discussion is the comparative religion board. as for the assertions about who has wings and who doesn't, why on earth should your opinion be particularly important? it's not like you back it up with anything.

b'shalom

bananabrain

er.... look, i am a monotheist. G!D Is One. there's no need for "god and mrs god" - this is really basic stuff. it might look like that to you, but these things have absolutely no meaning from the PoV of the Divine. i refer you back to that weird thing you made me do with the mirror Tetragrammaton - that is just not right.

as for this stuff about "divine beings being incarnated into human bodies" - look, if you want to believe it fine, but this is the judaism board and such a belief has no place in judaism. it's not relevant to judaism or, as far as this thread is concerned, the ark. the proper place for such discussion is the comparative religion board. as for the assertions about who has wings and who doesn't, why on earth should your opinion be particularly important? it's not like you back it up with anything.

b'shalom

bananabrain

Bullogna! The jewish goddess exists in the image of the wife of the male jew. Do you deny the wife? The original text from the hebrew did not say god. It said Creator(s) which was singular and plural at the same time referring to One GOD and One GODDESS who are two but also one as well as three.
The two being one whole complete entity. Why do you think human beings dont have infinity immortal life? The split originally was that relationship of the two being also one. Human beings are halfs of the wholes walking around looking for their other halfs. Go talk to an old rabbi. He will tell you I am not lying.

The Moses Story needs to be deconstructed to actually know,what is going on, for example, no one knows for sure, WHEN Moses Lived, no matter where people put him, on the Timeline, it still, makes no historical sense.

Egyptian historian will tell you that "Arks" like that in the Bible are Egyptian, built to house a Deity, usually Amen/Ra/Horus/Osiris, "Arks" repressent the Solar Barque, of which Ra(Sun God) Travels upon, in the sky, they would also place "RA/AMEN" in a Ark/Barque, and float it down the Nile, in Tutankhamen tomb, hundreds of different ark where found.

BarkofAmun3.jpg

Arkofthecovenantatkingtutstomb.jpg

Ra_Barque.jpg

The Torah writers, try there best to Disconnect themselves from there true Egyptian roots, and also, by knocking of deities of the names, including Moses, and not writing the Pharaoh names(they are disguised as LORD GOD ;))

In Fact the Bible Contradicts it self, concerning the name "Moses"

The Straight Dope: What became of Moses's sons?

This means that "Moses" and "Manesseh" are somehow the same, difference is that "Manesseh" contains the "MN" which somehow relates that "Moses" is "Amon-Moses" or "Amenmesse", The Name "Moses" should be attached to a deity, in fact even in Egypt, this is true.

Amenmesse means "born of or fashioned by Amun"

Your close to the answer. Moses was a heavenly being sent from god to earth. The ark , the artifact exists , however it leads up to and the knowledge of has to do with the body of a woman. The eutruscan mummy , the liber linteius , is the prophecy of this . It isnt a calendar like they think. Its 10 seals that have to do with a woman that is the ark, a heavenly being sent to earth by god. Moses would be upset at the concept of what he did. All the stuff he did were miracles from god. The death of the firstborn of egypt was death of the sin not the sinners. The movies are a huge distortion made up by the carnal mind and not the divine mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back