Where is the Ark of the Covenant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, i see what you're getting at. in this anagogical case the child would actually be the *Torah*. the idea that the Torah is somehow the "child of Shekhinah" can be observed anthropologically in synagogue services anywhere, but there is *no source* for it being an *actual woman*; you're short-circuiting.

@voice: you are gibbering. go and have a lie down and don't come back till you can write in english.

b'shalom

bananabrain

Read my last post please.

nonsense.

b'shalom

bananabrain

Jesus referred to his body as the word. Why would you not think that the ark wouldnt be an actual woman? The eutruscan mummy scroll has this prophecy. Its not a calendar as thought its 10 seals and prophecy about the woman who is prehuman diviine incarnated and sealed into the human egg indentified by miracles involving the body. The actual ark , the artifact you speak of has evidence of this as well if or when they find it or if they already have it.

lie down and don't come back

Let's say Moses was a male hero ,god ,sun . But now "lie down " set below the horizon ,hidden<with ark of Ra> . We plead ,wish ,pray for the sun to "come back " to a new day " Moshiach -new Moses. Are you saying "don't come back "?you wan' stay in darkness forever ?

Let's say Moses was a male hero ,god ,sun . But now "lie down " set below the horizon ,hidden<with ark of Ra> . We plead ,wish ,pray for the sun to "come back " to a new day " Moshiach -new Moses. Are you saying "don't come back "?you wan' stay in darkness forever ?

The ark is always a woman thats why the woman has a uterus.....:rolleyes:

nut.jpg

donnann said:
The jewish goddess exists in the image of the wife of the male jew. Do you deny the wife? The original text from the hebrew did not say god. It said Creator(s) which was singular and plural at the same time referring to One GOD and One GODDESS who are two but also one as well as three. The two being one whole complete entity.
i'm not arguing with any of that, but it is both more complex and more subtle than the conclusions you are drawing.

Why do you think human beings dont have infinity immortal life? The split originally was that relationship of the two being also one. Human beings are halfs of the wholes walking around looking for their other halfs. Go talk to an old rabbi. He will tell you I am not lying.
indeed, but he will certainly not agree with your conclusions.

Moses was a heavenly being sent from god to earth.
like this, for example. there is no source for it.

The ark , the artifact exists....The eutruscan mummy , the liber linteius , is the prophecy of this. It isnt a calendar like they think. Its 10 seals that have to do with a woman that is the ark, a heavenly being sent to earth by god.
again, you provide no reason why any of this should be the case other than your say-so.

Moses would be upset at the concept of what he did.
again, no evidence for an extraordinary claim.

The death of the firstborn of egypt was death of the sin not the sinners.

The movies are a huge distortion made up by the carnal mind and not the divine mind.
which has what to do with this? movies have nothing to do with our religious tradition.

Jesus referred to his body as the word.
so say the christian scriptures, which have nothing to do with me.

Why would you not think that the ark wouldnt be an actual woman?
because we do not believe in incarnation. honestly, am i not saying this right? judaism DOES NOT BELIEVE IN INCARNATION. that is christianity you are talking about.

The actual ark , the artifact you speak of has evidence of this as well if or when they find it or if they already have it.
says who, the etruscans? and what have they to do with judaism?

voice said:
this is gibberish. please write in english.

in fact, none of this appears to have anything to do with judaism any more!

b'shalom

bananabrain

i'm not arguing with any of that, but it is both more complex and more subtle than the conclusions you are drawing.

indeed, but he will certainly not agree with your conclusions.

like this, for example. there is no source for it.

again, you provide no reason why any of this should be the case other than your say-so.

which has what to do with this? movies have nothing to do with our religious tradition.

so say the christian scriptures, which have nothing to do with me.

because we do not believe in incarnation. honestly, am i not saying this right? judaism DOES NOT BELIEVE IN INCARNATION. that is christianity you are talking about.

says who, the etruscans? and what have they to do with judaism?

this is gibberish. please write in english.

in fact, none of this appears to have anything to do with judaism any more!

b'shalom

bananabrain

Ok heres a question who do you say YHVH is and what do you say he is? Is he hate or love? He is holy spriit or unholy spirit? Answer this then tell me I dont know what I am talking about.

BB's point is well taken. Etruscans, Ra and uterus may have something to do with your understanding of the Ark. But please begin some kind of thread under something else (like Ancient Religions or Beliefs)--for this conversation has nothing to do with Judaism or the Ark within Judaism.

Pax et amore omnia vincunt!

BB's point is well taken. Etruscans, Ra and uterus may have something to do with your understanding of the Ark. But please begin some kind of thread under something else (like Ancient Religions or Beliefs)--for this conversation has nothing to do with Judaism or the Ark within Judaism.

Pax et amore omnia vincunt!
Ok. I believe that the ark is in egypt hidden at giza.

Queen Sheba is moon ,new crescent new moon her womb ,the baby in her womb (minlik I )is sun (son ) of king Solomon (our sun )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back